Comments

DIY Jean Pocket Tool Belt

Where did the scissors go? Where is my pencil hiding? Tools go missing lots. It’s what they do. Tool belts are perfect to keep things organized and close at hand. Back to Article

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-06-22 17:03:57 -0700

cool now I can have a cheap tool belt for my tools so I can help my dad work on the trucks and trac-tors that we have

SamKittyLOl
SamKittyLOl wrote:
2013-11-22 14:57:05 -0800

do you now moviestarplent.###?

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:46:35 -0700

Not my thing but neat concept I guess.

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-08-03 18:03:29 -0700

WHAT! if you like crafts, it is the greatest
invention! sooo awesome, i'm making one!

sparkygirl11

rithma wrote:
2013-07-19 14:32:37 -0700

lame

MrClean3
MrClean3 wrote:
2013-07-17 20:04:05 -0700

I would rather just buy one.

Rachel100
Rachel100 wrote:
2013-07-17 19:20:19 -0700

But...I love my jeans!!!

liljume
liljume wrote:
2013-03-21 17:54:58 -0700

lame

megaroo22
megaroo22 wrote:
2013-03-01 07:40:34 -0800

not going to cut my jeans

Cielososweet
Cielososweet wrote:
2013-02-21 20:43:54 -0800

Poll-tools

What tool do you use the most?

• I use a hammer all the time.
  • Do scissors count? Cause that's what I use the most.
  • My power drill gets things done, can't leave home without it.
  • I don't think I own any tools.

Micro_micro-doubleteacups
Candles are always cozy and warm. Tea is also cozy and warm. Combine teacups and candles and you ...
Micro_clean desk micro
Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk.
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...
Micro_micro_driftwoodholder
Have you ever had your jewelry in such a tangle you decided to give up untying all the knots and ...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?