Comments

DIY Jean Pocket Tool Belt

Where did the scissors go? Where is my pencil hiding? Tools go missing lots. It’s what they do. Tool belts are perfect to keep things organized and close at hand. Back to Article

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-06-22 17:03:57 -0700

cool now I can have a cheap tool belt for my tools so I can help my dad work on the trucks and trac-tors that we have

SamKittyLOl
SamKittyLOl wrote:
2013-11-22 14:57:05 -0800

do you now moviestarplent.###?

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:46:35 -0700

Not my thing but neat concept I guess.

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-08-03 18:03:29 -0700

WHAT! if you like crafts, it is the greatest
invention! sooo awesome, i'm making one!

sparkygirl11

rithma wrote:
2013-07-19 14:32:37 -0700

lame

MrClean3
MrClean3 wrote:
2013-07-17 20:04:05 -0700

I would rather just buy one.

Rachel100
Rachel100 wrote:
2013-07-17 19:20:19 -0700

But...I love my jeans!!!

liljume
liljume wrote:
2013-03-21 17:54:58 -0700

lame

megaroo22
megaroo22 wrote:
2013-03-01 07:40:34 -0800

not going to cut my jeans

Cielososweet
Cielososweet wrote:
2013-02-21 20:43:54 -0800

Poll-tools

What tool do you use the most?

• I use a hammer all the time.
  • Do scissors count? Cause that's what I use the most.
  • My power drill gets things done, can't leave home without it.
  • I don't think I own any tools.

Micro_micro-doubleteacups
Candles are always cozy and warm. Tea is also cozy and warm. Combine teacups and candles and you ...
Micro_clean desk micro
Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk.
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...
Micro_micro_driftwoodholder
Have you ever had your jewelry in such a tangle you decided to give up untying all the knots and ...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in General:
"egyptiscool" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "egyptiscool" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "egyptiscool" wrote: you can't "get" a girl to like you but you can be kind just as jordand08 said  You can get a girl not to like you, why not the reverse? they either like you or they don't  Yeah but, you can *make* them like you, per se. okay let's test that theory  How?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in General:
"egyptiscool" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: In my experience, in the time it takes to change one girl's opinion about you, you've missed several opportunities with other girls who are interested in you and are equally compatible potential partners, and there's also a good chance the girl you're trying to convince to like you already likes somebody else, or that you're simply not compatible.  In that case, you wouldn't put forth the effort in the first place, right? I'd rather change one girl's mind, if she's worth it. well as long as a boy is nice i like them  And that has to do with what how?
reply 1 minute
Tyler5868
Tyler5868 posted in Say Anything:
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in General:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:In my experience, in the time it takes to change one girl's opinion about you, you've missed several opportunities with other girls who are interested in you and are equally compatible potential partners, and there's also a good chance the girl you're trying to convince to like you already likes somebody else, or that you're simply not compatible.  In that case, you wouldn't put forth the effort in the first place, right? I'd rather change one girl's mind, if she's worth it.