Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

DIY Jean Pocket Tool Belt

Where did the scissors go? Where is my pencil hiding? Tools go missing lots. It’s what they do. Tool belts are perfect to keep things organized and close at hand. Back to Article

supernaturalblackcat
supernaturalblackcat wrote:
2014-06-22 17:03:57 -0700

cool now I can have a cheap tool belt for my tools so I can help my dad work on the trucks and trac-tors that we have

SamKittyLOl
SamKittyLOl wrote:
2013-11-22 14:57:05 -0800

do you now moviestarplent.###?

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:46:35 -0700

Not my thing but neat concept I guess.

Leilah303
Leilah303 wrote:
2013-08-03 18:03:29 -0700

WHAT! if you like crafts, it is the greatest
invention! sooo awesome, i'm making one!

sparkygirl11

rithma wrote:
2013-07-19 14:32:37 -0700

lame

MrClean3_2473281
MrClean3_2473281 wrote:
2013-07-17 20:04:05 -0700

I would rather just buy one.

Rachel100
Rachel100 wrote:
2013-07-17 19:20:19 -0700

But...I love my jeans!!!

liljume
liljume wrote:
2013-03-21 17:54:58 -0700

lame

megaroo22
megaroo22 wrote:
2013-03-01 07:40:34 -0800

not going to cut my jeans

Cielososweet
Cielososweet wrote:
2013-02-21 20:43:54 -0800

Poll-tools

What tool do you use the most?

• I use a hammer all the time.
  • Do scissors count? Cause that's what I use the most.
  • My power drill gets things done, can't leave home without it.
  • I don't think I own any tools.

Micro_micro-doubleteacups
Candles are always cozy and warm. Tea is also cozy and warm. Combine teacups and candles and you ...
Micro_clean desk micro
Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk.
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...
Micro_micro_driftwoodholder
Have you ever had your jewelry in such a tangle you decided to give up untying all the knots and ...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour