Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-07 14:40:14 -0800

Her mom makes ALL her outfits thats cool!

obey_yourbabe

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:31:32 -0700

beyonce is cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 15:10:05 -0700

nice hair and skin color

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-23 12:08:01 -0700

Can't she just pick one and be happy with her hair for once!!??

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-23 12:07:23 -0700

Nice dress

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 15:30:42 -0700

beyonce's skin color is really cool

snoopy430

faithgal wrote:
2013-06-13 23:02:28 -0700

ammmm

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2013-06-09 10:09:06 -0700

She doesn't have that much fashion and style but I love her songs.

A16
A16 wrote:
2013-06-04 06:46:22 -0700

It's like, just take off your top and bottoms and walk around in whatever is under there, it's all good!

kikiyo655
kikiyo655 wrote:
2013-06-04 06:16:48 -0700

i know right but my whole family LOVES her

kittencudle00

telestia wrote:
2013-05-28 02:39:09 -0700

STYLE with a capital S

nohaterzallowed
nohaterzallowed wrote:
2013-05-24 14:33:59 -0700

omg she get prettyer very time i c her

omg_ilovepink
omg_ilovepink wrote:
2013-05-24 11:32:23 -0700

beyonce is a beast

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.