Comments

Stylin’ with Beyoncé

It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, springy ringlets, and multi-colored tones, this diva’s hair is always on trend! Back to Article

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-07 14:40:14 -0800

Her mom makes ALL her outfits thats cool!

obey_yourbabe

directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:31:32 -0700

beyonce is cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 15:10:05 -0700

nice hair and skin color

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-08-23 12:08:01 -0700

Can't she just pick one and be happy with her hair for once!!??

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-23 12:07:23 -0700

Nice dress

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-08 15:30:42 -0700

beyonce's skin color is really cool

snoopy430

faithgal wrote:
2013-06-13 23:02:28 -0700

ammmm

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2013-06-09 10:09:06 -0700

She doesn't have that much fashion and style but I love her songs.

A16
A16 wrote:
2013-06-04 06:46:22 -0700

It's like, just take off your top and bottoms and walk around in whatever is under there, it's all good!

kikiyo655
kikiyo655 wrote:
2013-06-04 06:16:48 -0700

i know right but my whole family LOVES her

kittencudle00

telestia wrote:
2013-05-28 02:39:09 -0700

STYLE with a capital S

nohaterzallowed
nohaterzallowed wrote:
2013-05-24 14:33:59 -0700

omg she get prettyer very time i c her

omg_ilovepink
omg_ilovepink wrote:
2013-05-24 11:32:23 -0700

beyonce is a beast

Is Beyonce a Better Singer or Actor?

• Way better singer.
  • She can act much better than she sings.
  • She's not very good at either.
  • I think she's a great singer and actor.

Micro_katy-micro
Colorful Katy Perry makes all her fans want to “play dress-up” and that includes some wild hair c...
Micro_miley-micro
The soon-to-be 20-year-old artist formerly known as squeaky-clean Disney star Hannah Montana has,...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!