Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

brunostar

-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 23:00:27 -0700

The summer hair thing I disliked. XD Eh.. but you can pick c:

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:57:06 -0700

-turns invisible and tackles you down- WHICH ARTICLE SHALL WE SPAM NEXT?

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:53:31 -0700

Deal with it.. XD -flys away-

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:48:32 -0700

Oh well. Hmmm...oh no...i'm drinking blud...I MUST BE A VAMPIRE!! OH NOOO! xD xD

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:47:02 -0700

Nope. Doing it... (eww) does :3

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:44:29 -0700

Wait, isn't drinking blood putting you at the risk of AIDS? o_o

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:42:05 -0700

The real thing is better.. I like O Positive!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:39:46 -0700

-drinks diet blood- Mmmm... tangy.

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:38:29 -0700

Yep. -drinks lemonade- Its the good life.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:36:23 -0700

-sits back- Ahhh, don't you love spamming the articles?

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:31:01 -0700

:3 True Dat.

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:27:47 -0700

Haha Maliyah. -raises hand- I just want an excuse to kill people.

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 22:26:50 -0700

WHAT JUST FORGET SICK ?

-StealingTheShow;
-StealingTheShow; wrote:
2013-05-30 22:25:49 -0700

What idiot would like to be a vampire?
-I raise my hand-

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:17:22 -0700

Your name is weirder.
About what comment?

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 22:14:25 -0700

Wat do u mean blind faith ur name is wired Without insulting

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 22:13:54 -0700

Super speed, yeah!
I'M GUNNA GO ALL ENDERMAN ON YOU PEEPS.

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 22:09:15 -0700

I like ur comment fabiana u r awesome she just bring the main thing lol

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever