Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-08-03 11:08:19 -0700

Omgg I might be a vampire. JORDAN BE MY MENTOR?!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-03 11:07:36 -0700

Stocking:Vampires are real!!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:06:19 -0700

Oh yes, I'm a vampire, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS.,

Max-3PIC
Max-3PIC wrote:
2013-08-03 11:05:06 -0700

Maybe they DO exist, though. Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there. xP

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2013-08-03 11:05:04 -0700

deadgirl182:
I don't really know how to respond to that so
uh

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 11:01:35 -0700

Biting someone neck to make it bleed? Uhmm kinda creepy but ooook?

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:59:37 -0700

Maybe ...bit my ex's neck and made it bleed and then drinking some of it and its was epic loved it and so did he ! And my eyes don't like the light and I can't sleep a night well !

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:55:40 -0700

Well

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:50:30 -0700

You have a point. But if they are real then i guess Zoms, Unicorns, and talking animals are real

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:48:25 -0700

Why would they do that exposing them self would bring problems

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:47:39 -0700

If vampires are real they dont expose them self

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:33:53 -0700

Alright is vamps are real then so are zombies. Just saying

bannabelle

discolady67 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:00:52 -0700

I belive in vampire's

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-03 09:58:54 -0700

Jade belives in vampires...she is same kind as me.She's also a werepony.

BuzzJuzz

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-03 09:54:28 -0700

Yes I think vampires r real
Blame twilight!!

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.