Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

caitlin0504
caitlin0504 wrote:
2013-05-02 12:23:10 -0700

VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL

Dqou123
Dqou123 wrote:
2013-05-01 16:10:32 -0700

They're mythology like Werewolves, Nessie, Empousai(Greek Vampire), Chimra. If you see one of these things, then. Well.. oops on my part....

staralldayeveryday
staralldayeveryday wrote:
2013-04-29 19:32:46 -0700

me2

reyrey10
reyrey10 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:37:16 -0700

I am a vampire cauze I cant see all in the day time but can see atnight and I have sharp teethon the bottom and top in my mouth and I am pile as hll

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:31:33 -0700

vampires not real lol

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2013-04-27 06:21:13 -0700

If your a vampire cool but I don't belive in vampires

alexisisawesome

Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:46:37 -0700

k

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-04-26 21:45:11 -0700

@Gater Well if You A Dino Then Yo Ahs Should NOT Be Commenting Yo Kind Extinct . Gtfo My Screen -.-

Trillest Layaa
Trillest Layaa wrote:
2013-04-26 21:45:09 -0700

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:44:57 -0700

xD lol

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:38:15 -0700

IM A DINO!!!RWARRR!!!

ragingsoul
ragingsoul wrote:
2013-04-25 22:34:38 -0700

LMAO this is the best article i ever read!

Your_Romeo_0711
Your_Romeo_0711 wrote:
2013-04-25 13:23:57 -0700

dude. srsly?

TheFunGuy
TheFunGuy wrote:
2013-04-24 12:11:03 -0700

Your not a vampire

musicgirlx3
musicgirlx3 wrote:
2013-04-23 13:22:15 -0700

YOUR NOT A VAMPIRE!!!!!!!

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day