Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:59:37 -0700

Maybe ...bit my ex's neck and made it bleed and then drinking some of it and its was epic loved it and so did he ! And my eyes don't like the light and I can't sleep a night well !

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:55:40 -0700

Well

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:50:30 -0700

You have a point. But if they are real then i guess Zoms, Unicorns, and talking animals are real

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:48:25 -0700

Why would they do that exposing them self would bring problems

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:47:39 -0700

If vampires are real they dont expose them self

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:33:53 -0700

Alright is vamps are real then so are zombies. Just saying

bannabelle

discolady67 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:00:52 -0700

I belive in vampire's

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-03 09:58:54 -0700

Jade belives in vampires...she is same kind as me.She's also a werepony.

BuzzJuzz

yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-03 06:23:04 -0700

That's not weird....

tyedye_color_twist
tyedye_color_twist wrote:
2013-07-29 15:30:45 -0700

well i dont believe in them, but nice article!!!

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-23 22:44:54 -0700

I love vampires.Edward Cullen.....

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-07-20 11:28:11 -0700

I so wish

Kyle689
Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-20 10:52:10 -0700

Nah

Adeloopy
Adeloopy wrote:
2013-07-16 08:59:02 -0700

I kind of used to but now I do not.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)