Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:59:37 -0700

Maybe ...bit my ex's neck and made it bleed and then drinking some of it and its was epic loved it and so did he ! And my eyes don't like the light and I can't sleep a night well !

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:55:40 -0700

Well

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:50:30 -0700

You have a point. But if they are real then i guess Zoms, Unicorns, and talking animals are real

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:48:25 -0700

Why would they do that exposing them self would bring problems

rhonick
rhonick wrote:
2013-08-03 10:47:39 -0700

If vampires are real they dont expose them self

Alice-Ann
Alice-Ann wrote:
2013-08-03 10:33:53 -0700

Alright is vamps are real then so are zombies. Just saying

bannabelle

discolady67 wrote:
2013-08-03 10:00:52 -0700

I belive in vampire's

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-08-03 09:58:54 -0700

Jade belives in vampires...she is same kind as me.She's also a werepony.

BuzzJuzz

yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-08-03 06:23:04 -0700

That's not weird....

tyedye_color_twist
tyedye_color_twist wrote:
2013-07-29 15:30:45 -0700

well i dont believe in them, but nice article!!!

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-23 22:44:54 -0700

I love vampires.Edward Cullen.....

kisses26
kisses26 wrote:
2013-07-20 11:28:11 -0700

I so wish

Kyle689
Kyle689 wrote:
2013-07-20 10:52:10 -0700

Nah

Adeloopy
Adeloopy wrote:
2013-07-16 08:59:02 -0700

I kind of used to but now I do not.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: