Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:24:12 -0700

if shes a unicorn im a bear

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-04-03 13:21:35 -0700

Im. A vampire too

Jordis_
Jordis_ wrote:
2013-04-03 13:02:38 -0700

Well, if she's a vampire, I'm a unicorn c:

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-03 12:59:16 -0700

Your NOT a vampire

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:52:58 -0700

Yea they do

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:50:54 -0700

No, they're just a fictional blood suckers in the movie.

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:47:13 -0700

They might exist

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:46:20 -0700

You are not the vampire.

Human vampires do not exist!

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:43:43 -0700

XD

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:42:23 -0700

relax PLEASE........ever seen a real one?

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:41:46 -0700

Do you have a pulse? Are you breathing? Are you eating food? Drinking water? Do you have cognitive thought that isn't 'drink drink drink drink' constantly? Do you burst into flames in sunlight?

If you answer Yes to the first 5 and No to the last, you're not a vampire. And you won't be one.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:41:19 -0700

really

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-04-03 12:38:22 -0700

@aroub I know right lol.

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:30:58 -0700

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:30:05 -0700

My eyes water when I'm outside lol in the wind

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-04-03 12:29:06 -0700

@Alyssa...seriously...if thats the case...i think all teenagers are vamps xD

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-04-03 12:26:16 -0700

@Aroub I KNOW RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! c:

aroub
aroub wrote:
2013-04-03 12:25:17 -0700

my eyes start to water when i look at the sun...i sleep at 4 xD
HAIII THIS IS A VAMPIRES COMMENT UR READING!!
-_-

kkgirl0902
kkgirl0902 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:22:14 -0700

vampires are not real

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-04-03 12:19:08 -0700

My Eyes Are Senstive To Sun , I Cant Sleep At Night , But Im Not A Vampire, I No That c:

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever