Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:55:02 -0700

look you probably cant sleep at night cuz you think to much and you cant cocentrate on sleepin .your eyes are sensetive to the sun becase your HUMAN .if a human being looks directly at the sun ,they can become temporarily blind or itt can be a permanent thing.ok and you love the taste of blood-(this fool is CRAZY!!!)i dont know whats wrong with you.but i do know for surre that you are not a vampire its just not possible.VAMPIRES ARENT REAL YA DOPE!!!

AMBRIEA
AMBRIEA wrote:
2013-04-05 17:54:41 -0700

Windsong
Windsong wrote:
2013-04-04 14:47:14 -0700

I am not either, I am a fire bender a fire wizard Big Grin

alicat59887
alicat59887 wrote:
2013-04-04 04:37:51 -0700

wowww!!!!!!!!do uall believe this im a yonge model and that is not a lieeeeeeee!

TheSimi8
TheSimi8 wrote:
2013-04-03 23:05:00 -0700

I sometimes feel like it too Big Grin

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:42:46 -0700

im not a vampire im a panda !!!!

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-03 13:24:12 -0700

if shes a unicorn im a bear

Rescueluv
Rescueluv wrote:
2013-04-03 13:21:35 -0700

Im. A vampire too

Jordis_
Jordis_ wrote:
2013-04-03 13:02:38 -0700

Well, if she's a vampire, I'm a unicorn c:

;TheGreatOneIsHere
;TheGreatOneIsHere wrote:
2013-04-03 12:59:16 -0700

Your NOT a vampire

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:52:58 -0700

Yea they do

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:50:54 -0700

No, they're just a fictional blood suckers in the movie.

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:47:13 -0700

They might exist

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:46:20 -0700

You are not the vampire.

Human vampires do not exist!

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:43:43 -0700

XD

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:42:23 -0700

relax PLEASE........ever seen a real one?

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:41:46 -0700

Do you have a pulse? Are you breathing? Are you eating food? Drinking water? Do you have cognitive thought that isn't 'drink drink drink drink' constantly? Do you burst into flames in sunlight?

If you answer Yes to the first 5 and No to the last, you're not a vampire. And you won't be one.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:41:19 -0700

really

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-04-03 12:38:22 -0700

@aroub I know right lol.

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:30:58 -0700

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.