Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-03-05 17:02:29 -0800

how da hEll do u think your a vampire

feverheights
feverheights wrote:
2013-03-02 19:21:28 -0800

My eyes don't do that but my fingernails glitter. I know it sounds crazy...my friends don't believe me when I say I'm not wearing nail polish.

feverheights
feverheights wrote:
2013-03-02 19:20:15 -0800

I love twilight but fully agree that vampires aren't real; but as for myself i do have "vampire vision" which means my eyes are sensitive to bright light. But i'm not a vampire.

candymonster514
candymonster514 wrote:
2013-03-02 14:50:20 -0800

you really cant see your self if your a vampier they dont have have reflection so if you have a reflectio your not a vampier

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-03-02 13:24:14 -0800

NO WAY JOSE XD

Mamasboy16
Mamasboy16 wrote:
2013-03-02 12:47:15 -0800

I seriously think I am a vampire too, same reasons as you, but if you were a vampire, not just your eyes would be sensitive to the sun, but your skin would too. And when I go in a place with light, My eyes turn golden yellow.

Clueless
Clueless wrote:
2013-03-02 12:46:02 -0800

Haha

RMD118
RMD118 wrote:
2013-03-02 12:43:38 -0800

NAW BRO NAW

Amaria_luvs_yhew
Amaria_luvs_yhew wrote:
2013-03-02 08:34:50 -0800

i think vampires are cool but i kno there not real Big Grin

iluvcats1122
iluvcats1122 wrote:
2013-03-02 04:35:45 -0800

i like the taste of blood, btw I LOVE VAMPIRES!!!

trice344
trice344 wrote:
2013-03-01 19:35:57 -0800

yall are dome

blueeyed$wagg
blueeyed$wagg wrote:
2013-02-28 08:06:50 -0800

vampires are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-02-27 19:11:56 -0800

I don't believe in vampires either but I love the taste of blood when I bite my lip.

Imasimmer132
Imasimmer132 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:23:58 -0800

Vampires only exist in books and fiction and they are not real.

phebs2327
phebs2327 wrote:
2013-02-27 11:39:06 -0800

I'm a vampire I have fangs, I like to drink blood
and I bite mortal's necks at my high school while
their somewhere private like in the hallway
5 minutes after the bell goes Big Grin so tasty!

mazeylazey
mazeylazey wrote:
2013-02-27 10:46:02 -0800

no i dont believe in vampires but thats my own opinion i think that wizards witches and vampires are just stories just to satisfie some children but i for one think vampires are fake and that just my opinion

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:11:41 -0800

If Vampires are not real how come they are mentioned in books or on the web. someone must have seen one before.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:09:32 -0800

Actualy i have a freind who is a vampire. I saw the fangs and everything.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:07:22 -0800

Vampire

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:06:42 -0800

My brother is a vampire but im a Wherecat. Like a Wherewolf but a cat.

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day