Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

iluvcats1122
iluvcats1122 wrote:
2013-03-02 04:35:45 -0800

i like the taste of blood, btw I LOVE VAMPIRES!!!

trice344
trice344 wrote:
2013-03-01 19:35:57 -0800

yall are dome

blueeyed$wagg
blueeyed$wagg wrote:
2013-02-28 08:06:50 -0800

vampires are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-02-27 19:11:56 -0800

I don't believe in vampires either but I love the taste of blood when I bite my lip.

Imasimmer132
Imasimmer132 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:23:58 -0800

Vampires only exist in books and fiction and they are not real.

phebs2327
phebs2327 wrote:
2013-02-27 11:39:06 -0800

I'm a vampire I have fangs, I like to drink blood
and I bite mortal's necks at my high school while
their somewhere private like in the hallway
5 minutes after the bell goes Big Grin so tasty!

mazeylazey
mazeylazey wrote:
2013-02-27 10:46:02 -0800

no i dont believe in vampires but thats my own opinion i think that wizards witches and vampires are just stories just to satisfie some children but i for one think vampires are fake and that just my opinion

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:11:41 -0800

If Vampires are not real how come they are mentioned in books or on the web. someone must have seen one before.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:09:32 -0800

Actualy i have a freind who is a vampire. I saw the fangs and everything.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:07:22 -0800

Vampire

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:06:42 -0800

My brother is a vampire but im a Wherecat. Like a Wherewolf but a cat.

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-02-26 17:05:03 -0800

i have two traits :quick reflexes and fangs but only on the bottom

Leah33
Leah33 wrote:
2013-02-26 16:24:03 -0800

cool vamps rule ! smile

Emo L.S.P
Emo L.S.P wrote:
2013-02-26 14:54:56 -0800

i am a vampire

aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2013-02-26 14:48:33 -0800

I understand how you are persecuted. I too, am a vampire.

○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○ wrote:
2013-02-26 14:09:36 -0800

I'm a vampire.

finland
finland wrote:
2013-02-26 13:20:04 -0800

ur not a vamp trust me

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2013-02-26 12:29:30 -0800

u no if vampires are real they could be reading your comments and considering hunting you down.yes, i do believe in vamps and you should to Vampire

ChellieB
ChellieB wrote:
2013-02-26 11:55:51 -0800

not all vampires turn into a bat there are many kinds of vampires if you actually did research like I have.

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-02-26 11:39:59 -0800

I thought I was a vampire once... But I think it's safe to say I'm not now xD

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

GlimmeringSky16