Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

blueeyed$wagg
blueeyed$wagg wrote:
2013-02-28 08:06:50 -0800

vampires are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VIP101
VIP101 wrote:
2013-02-27 19:11:56 -0800

I don't believe in vampires either but I love the taste of blood when I bite my lip.

Imasimmer132
Imasimmer132 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:23:58 -0800

Vampires only exist in books and fiction and they are not real.

phebs2327
phebs2327 wrote:
2013-02-27 11:39:06 -0800

I'm a vampire I have fangs, I like to drink blood
and I bite mortal's necks at my high school while
their somewhere private like in the hallway
5 minutes after the bell goes Big Grin so tasty!

mazeylazey
mazeylazey wrote:
2013-02-27 10:46:02 -0800

no i dont believe in vampires but thats my own opinion i think that wizards witches and vampires are just stories just to satisfie some children but i for one think vampires are fake and that just my opinion

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:11:41 -0800

If Vampires are not real how come they are mentioned in books or on the web. someone must have seen one before.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:09:32 -0800

Actualy i have a freind who is a vampire. I saw the fangs and everything.

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:07:22 -0800

Vampire

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-27 07:06:42 -0800

My brother is a vampire but im a Wherecat. Like a Wherewolf but a cat.

hero552
hero552 wrote:
2013-02-26 17:05:03 -0800

i have two traits :quick reflexes and fangs but only on the bottom

Leah33
Leah33 wrote:
2013-02-26 16:24:03 -0800

cool vamps rule ! smile

Emo L.S.P
Emo L.S.P wrote:
2013-02-26 14:54:56 -0800

i am a vampire

aika_fivestarflute
aika_fivestarflute wrote:
2013-02-26 14:48:33 -0800

I understand how you are persecuted. I too, am a vampire.

○ Treacherous ○
○ Treacherous ○ wrote:
2013-02-26 14:09:36 -0800

I'm a vampire.

finland
finland wrote:
2013-02-26 13:20:04 -0800

ur not a vamp trust me

chaoshammer99
chaoshammer99 wrote:
2013-02-26 12:29:30 -0800

u no if vampires are real they could be reading your comments and considering hunting you down.yes, i do believe in vamps and you should to Vampire

ChellieB
ChellieB wrote:
2013-02-26 11:55:51 -0800

not all vampires turn into a bat there are many kinds of vampires if you actually did research like I have.

BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332 wrote:
2013-02-26 11:39:59 -0800

I thought I was a vampire once... But I think it's safe to say I'm not now xD

unique567
unique567 wrote:
2013-02-26 10:46:41 -0800

Vampires are just not real. Has anyone seen a Real vampire stand infront of them? I think not so they are NOT REAL!

samababe
samababe wrote:
2013-02-26 08:09:40 -0800

i think i may be a vampire but i dont react to silver, garlic, crucifixes, holy water and sunlight and i dont turn into a bat and i dont like the taste of blood

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day