Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:37:35 -0800

Hehe... Imma vampire :P Imma bite yooh

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-02-22 20:07:20 -0800

that sounds cool but vamps are not real it would be cool if i were a vamp

jjdiva
jjdiva wrote:
2013-02-22 19:23:58 -0800

vamps are fiction but it would be cool to be one

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-02-22 17:44:03 -0800

vamps r real my friend is one

punksa
punksa wrote:
2013-02-22 17:19:51 -0800

it would be kinda cool to be a vampire...

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-22 17:01:07 -0800

LOL vampires don't exist at all i mean some fiction

MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:55:28 -0800

Ease up on the vampire stuff.

acvc14
acvc14 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:46:56 -0800

You are watching to much Vampire Diaries

BowToTheRoyalty(ME)
BowToTheRoyalty(ME) wrote:
2013-02-22 16:45:09 -0800

Im a vampire!!!! So yes you probably are. I have 9 of the traits.

parad0x-
parad0x- wrote:
2013-02-22 15:48:16 -0800

i can't even stand this.
this is hilarious.
you should get checked out.
too much twilight jay-zus.

so yeah
so yeah wrote:
2013-02-22 15:21:59 -0800

sometimes i think i'm a vampire..
no i don't. that's beyond stupid.

Jaceyyy.
Jaceyyy. wrote:
2013-02-22 15:18:18 -0800

Omg im a vampire........how stupid

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-02-22 14:53:03 -0800

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how stupid this is.

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-02-22 14:38:17 -0800

if you have the fang symptom this there is a thing where you do get fangs,paleness,and sensitive to the sun

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-02-22 14:26:27 -0800

LOL i have those moments. And iron tastes good.

brandonswagg
brandonswagg wrote:
2013-02-22 14:16:27 -0800

worse traits ever those r fake

ghostbuster123
ghostbuster123 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:59:10 -0800

i cant come out in the day i really am the culllen kid i am a vamp

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:03:25 -0800

"Im not a vampire but I feel like 1. Somtims I slep all day becus I hte the sunlight. My hnds r always shkin' bodies alwys achin and the dark is wen I feed."-Falling In Reverse I'm not A vampire

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:02:10 -0800

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:01:56 -0800

guess what,"Im not a vampire but I feel like 1. Sometimes I sleep all day becus I hate the sunlight. My hands r always shakin' bodies always achin and the darkness is wen I feed."-Falling In Reverse I'm not A vampire

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.