Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Think I'm A Vampire

Cullen Kid asks: I know this sounds weird, but I seriously think I'm a vampire. I can't sleep at night, my eyes are sensitive to the sun, and most of all I love the taste of blood. I've found websites with groups of real vampires, and one woman has agreed t Back to Article

MissIndependent587
MissIndependent587 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:55:28 -0800

Ease up on the vampire stuff.

acvc14
acvc14 wrote:
2013-02-22 16:46:56 -0800

You are watching to much Vampire Diaries

BowToTheRoyalty(ME)
BowToTheRoyalty(ME) wrote:
2013-02-22 16:45:09 -0800

Im a vampire!!!! So yes you probably are. I have 9 of the traits.

parad0x-
parad0x- wrote:
2013-02-22 15:48:16 -0800

i can't even stand this.
this is hilarious.
you should get checked out.
too much twilight jay-zus.

so yeah
so yeah wrote:
2013-02-22 15:21:59 -0800

sometimes i think i'm a vampire..
no i don't. that's beyond stupid.

Jaceyyy.
Jaceyyy. wrote:
2013-02-22 15:18:18 -0800

Omg im a vampire........how stupid

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl wrote:
2013-02-22 14:53:03 -0800

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at how stupid this is.

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-02-22 14:38:17 -0800

if you have the fang symptom this there is a thing where you do get fangs,paleness,and sensitive to the sun

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-02-22 14:26:27 -0800

LOL i have those moments. And iron tastes good.

brandonswagg
brandonswagg wrote:
2013-02-22 14:16:27 -0800

worse traits ever those r fake

ghostbuster123
ghostbuster123 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:59:10 -0800

i cant come out in the day i really am the culllen kid i am a vamp

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:03:25 -0800

"Im not a vampire but I feel like 1. Somtims I slep all day becus I hte the sunlight. My hnds r always shkin' bodies alwys achin and the dark is wen I feed."-Falling In Reverse I'm not A vampire

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:02:10 -0800

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:01:56 -0800

guess what,"Im not a vampire but I feel like 1. Sometimes I sleep all day becus I hate the sunlight. My hands r always shakin' bodies always achin and the darkness is wen I feed."-Falling In Reverse I'm not A vampire

XxMaxmoefoeLoverxX
XxMaxmoefoeLoverxX wrote:
2013-02-22 12:01:22 -0800

I'm getting vampire teeth implants in about 4-6 years Big Grin

_bubbles_42
_bubbles_42 wrote:
2013-02-22 12:00:48 -0800

guess what,"I'm not a vampire but I feel like one. Sometimes I sleep all day because I hate the sun...light. My hands are always shakin' bodies always achin and the darkness is when I feed."-Falling In Reverse I'm not A vampire

HinatalovesNaruto
HinatalovesNaruto wrote:
2013-02-22 11:50:02 -0800

OMG THAT MAKES ME........ not a vamipire. I know there fake, but I wish they were real. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

parad0x-
parad0x- wrote:
2013-02-22 11:37:02 -0800

lol, what even? xD
is this serious because i can't stop laughing.
omg this made my life a whole lot better.

;Don'tYouWorryChild-
;Don'tYouWorryChild- wrote:
2013-02-22 11:36:57 -0800

lol..no I'm a vampire.

gerballuv2002
gerballuv2002 wrote:
2013-02-22 09:21:29 -0800

i think it's possible anything is possible....and for the poll why would so many people want to live forever that would be horrible people need to die thats just the way it is

Vampire-poll

What vampire power would you like to have?

• Living Forever
  • Super Speed
  • Super Strength
  • Super Hearing

Micro_vampire micro
The lovely ladies of The Vampire Diaries are always up to trouble. Learn more about your fave lea...
Micro_vampire_micro
Are vampires causing the mysterious solar eclipse in Vampire Moon: The Mystery of the Hidden Sun?...
Just a few years ago no one was really THAT into vampires. As far as movies went, these blood-thi...
Bianca’s parents force her to attend Evernight Academy, an eerie school where vampires learn abou...

daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you
GlimmeringSky16
No way! It's definitely NOT wrong. It's your preference! If you're happier with a certain gender, go for it. If your friends can't accept it then maybe they're not the best friends you have. After all, you don't live twice now do ya. :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
So my question is.. is it wrong to be gay? I don't think it is! But what do i do if my friends diss me? Give me advise or what ever you do! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D wish me luck I need it!