Comments

March 2013 Horoscopes

This March is packed full of holidays! See what’s on your radar in Kidzworld’s horoscopes. Back to Article

flashykebaby

lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-24 00:24:15 -0700

I'm Taurus

barbie17_1806816
barbie17_1806816 wrote:
2013-03-23 00:38:37 -0700

i m a virgo and really something same is going on in my life

AustralianKitty
AustralianKitty wrote:
2013-03-21 12:28:54 -0700

i dont believe in stars n stuff... but im cancer n horoscope iz almost true.... i am overwhelmed this March...

princessarisha22
princessarisha22 wrote:
2013-03-21 09:17:45 -0700

IM CANCER

peaceloveandshout123
peaceloveandshout123 wrote:
2013-03-14 05:05:48 -0700

dude I'm pisces and I watch what I say a lot that horoscope is kid of right not about me.

[:-Misha-:]
[:-Misha-:] wrote:
2013-03-14 05:00:01 -0700

Aquarius! Like it but i dont believe on horoscopes.Big Grin

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-03-14 04:54:11 -0700

I'm Aries! smile

selenator28
selenator28 wrote:
2013-03-14 04:32:37 -0700

I'm Virgoo!!

F1122656192562

What's Your Sign, Baby?

• Aries, Taurus or Gemini.
  • Cancer, Leo or Virgo.
  • Libra, Scorpio or Sagittarius.
  • Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces.

Micro_thumb_horoscope micro
February is the month of love. Check out what your future has in store in Kidzworld’s horoscopes.
Micro_horoscope micro
January offers a fresh start to a new year. What’s in store for you? Check out Kidzworld’s horosc...
Micro_horoscope micro
December is full of holiday cheer, parties and gift giving. Want to know what’s coming up for you...
Micro_horoscope micro
November means presidential elections, Thanksgiving and the beginning of winter. Find out what th...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!