Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Am I Cool?

Questionably Cool asks: I don't think I'm cool. I have lots of friends, and even a girlfriend. Does that make me cool? Back to Article

misscabot
misscabot wrote:
2013-03-25 13:07:39 -0700

It dosn't matter if your cool or not! Just be yourself and e proud! Big Grin. Even I am not cool! Frown

eddie-.
eddie-. wrote:
2013-03-25 07:27:56 -0700

i'm cool (;

parad0x-
parad0x- wrote:
2013-03-24 17:24:24 -0700

lol. nah bro, your girlfriend hates you and so do your friends. xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-03-24 17:06:43 -0700

hushhhhh amanda. just shhhhh. i don't want to hear it xD

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-03-24 17:06:13 -0700

he's lying to you. xD

spontaneouss
spontaneouss wrote:
2013-03-24 17:04:29 -0700

hahaha I am neutral kendall .

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-03-24 17:02:49 -0700

danny, you're suppose to be on my side. noooooooooo. o;

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-03-24 17:02:02 -0700

i like this kid. lol.
kendall, you need to SWERVE (;

spontaneouss
spontaneouss wrote:
2013-03-24 16:54:44 -0700

sorry to interrupt but Amanda is cooler than goats okay Kendall . x)

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-03-24 16:48:29 -0700

amanda, you're not cool (;

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-03-24 16:47:41 -0700

man, i'm beyond cool.

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-24 13:54:38 -0700

everybody is coll just the way they are it doesnt matter if they are ugly or pretty, handsome or watever if your the most nicest person you have everything friends family and maybe a girl/boy friend thats pretty much anybody could need in life SO AXCEPT YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE CUZ YOUR AWSOME!!!

ligtningboltgirl9900
ligtningboltgirl9900 wrote:
2013-03-14 07:02:52 -0700

Everone has their own beauty and personality. You don't have to be cool to have strength in yourself! smile

Trey19999
Trey19999 wrote:
2013-03-13 16:01:52 -0700

Don't worry about popularity ! Trust me ! You go to a school with say 100 friends. By the time you get older, youll still talk to about 2 of those 100 friends. So it wont even matter what shoes you wore or if you weaar holister or nike because you won't get a job because of the shoes you had on in middle and high school. The big point is IT DOESNT MATTER!

-Trey

Kattnisseverdeen
Kattnisseverdeen wrote:
2013-03-09 20:49:18 -0800

everyone is cool exept the mean people. popularity is over rated

Cutie6517
Cutie6517 wrote:
2013-03-09 19:36:38 -0800

Don't focus so much on popularity. Everyone has the things that are our strengths and weaknesses. Instead of focusing on whether you are cool or not, focus on how you are treating the people around you, and that you try your hardest in everything you do.

mississippimud
mississippimud wrote:
2013-03-08 19:23:44 -0800

everybody is cool you just have to realize it

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-03-06 08:29:42 -0800

..................
Why do they lie to us?

Brookey11
Brookey11 wrote:
2013-03-05 16:16:11 -0800

ur cool in ur own way smile

Clueless23
Clueless23 wrote:
2013-03-05 16:10:14 -0800

the only thing that should matter is what you think about yourself...

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_deardishit-popularbrother-micro
Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my bro...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
There's this popular guy at school who keeps asking me out. I know he's just kidding cuz he goes ...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50