Comments

Dear Dish-it: Am I Cool?

Questionably Cool asks: I don't think I'm cool. I have lots of friends, and even a girlfriend. Does that make me cool? Back to Article

eddie-.
eddie-. wrote:
2013-03-25 07:27:56 -0700

i'm cool (;

parad0x-
parad0x- wrote:
2013-03-24 17:24:24 -0700

lol. nah bro, your girlfriend hates you and so do your friends. xD

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-03-24 17:06:43 -0700

hushhhhh amanda. just shhhhh. i don't want to hear it xD

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-03-24 17:06:13 -0700

he's lying to you. xD

spontaneouss
spontaneouss wrote:
2013-03-24 17:04:29 -0700

hahaha I am neutral kendall .

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-03-24 17:02:49 -0700

danny, you're suppose to be on my side. noooooooooo. o;

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-03-24 17:02:02 -0700

i like this kid. lol.
kendall, you need to SWERVE (;

spontaneouss
spontaneouss wrote:
2013-03-24 16:54:44 -0700

sorry to interrupt but Amanda is cooler than goats okay Kendall . x)

kendaall;
kendaall; wrote:
2013-03-24 16:48:29 -0700

amanda, you're not cool (;

;amandamarie.-
;amandamarie.- wrote:
2013-03-24 16:47:41 -0700

man, i'm beyond cool.

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-24 13:54:38 -0700

everybody is coll just the way they are it doesnt matter if they are ugly or pretty, handsome or watever if your the most nicest person you have everything friends family and maybe a girl/boy friend thats pretty much anybody could need in life SO AXCEPT YOURSELF FOR WHO YOU ARE CUZ YOUR AWSOME!!!

ligtningboltgirl9900
ligtningboltgirl9900 wrote:
2013-03-14 07:02:52 -0700

Everone has their own beauty and personality. You don't have to be cool to have strength in yourself! smile

Trey19999
Trey19999 wrote:
2013-03-13 16:01:52 -0700

Don't worry about popularity ! Trust me ! You go to a school with say 100 friends. By the time you get older, youll still talk to about 2 of those 100 friends. So it wont even matter what shoes you wore or if you weaar holister or nike because you won't get a job because of the shoes you had on in middle and high school. The big point is IT DOESNT MATTER!

-Trey

Kattnisseverdeen
Kattnisseverdeen wrote:
2013-03-09 20:49:18 -0800

everyone is cool exept the mean people. popularity is over rated

Cutie6517
Cutie6517 wrote:
2013-03-09 19:36:38 -0800

Don't focus so much on popularity. Everyone has the things that are our strengths and weaknesses. Instead of focusing on whether you are cool or not, focus on how you are treating the people around you, and that you try your hardest in everything you do.

mississippimud
mississippimud wrote:
2013-03-08 19:23:44 -0800

everybody is cool you just have to realize it

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2013-03-06 08:29:42 -0800

..................
Why do they lie to us?

Brookey11
Brookey11 wrote:
2013-03-05 16:16:11 -0800

ur cool in ur own way smile

Clueless23
Clueless23 wrote:
2013-03-05 16:10:14 -0800

the only thing that should matter is what you think about yourself...

xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-05 05:09:03 -0800

no get a life troll

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_deardishit-popularbrother-micro
Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my bro...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
I have a really huge crush on this boy in my class. But he is so much more popular than me. He ju...
There's this popular guy at school who keeps asking me out. I know he's just kidding cuz he goes ...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.