Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Get the Look: Mila Kunis

Soon to be starring in Oz the Great and Powerful, Mila Kunis is on our style radar! Always stunning on the red carpet, we love her off-duty style even more. Casual and cool with a stylish edge, we show you how to get her look! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

alashnti
alashnti wrote:
2013-03-21 13:56:43 -0700

U rooooooooooock Mila

report
rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-03-21 13:29:50 -0700

u are soooooooo pretty MILA

report
jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-18 18:35:50 -0700

U ROCK MILA!

report
lilmama18180
lilmama18180 wrote:
2013-03-14 18:52:27 -0700

kml........

report
-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-03-14 07:20:55 -0700

Shes Asdfghjkl; WOW!

report
Im*Amanda
Im*Amanda wrote:
2013-03-14 06:37:17 -0700

♥ Mila is Gorgeous

report
cnote123
cnote123 wrote:
2013-03-14 04:05:00 -0700

She's a babe,

report
hypedude
hypedude wrote:
2013-03-10 10:57:42 -0700

its meg griffin lol

report
famousandprettygirl
famousandprettygirl wrote:
2013-03-10 10:00:36 -0700

gorgeous

report
CoolBeanzz
CoolBeanzz wrote:
2013-03-10 09:03:44 -0700

She's gorgeouuus ♥

report
;QueenBella
;QueenBella wrote:
2013-03-09 22:22:09 -0800

Amen; ♥

report
ShelbyYo♥
ShelbyYo♥ wrote:
2013-03-09 22:19:29 -0800

She is perf ♥

report
;QueenBella
;QueenBella wrote:
2013-03-09 22:17:42 -0800

My Wife;

report
SilverWounds.;
SilverWounds.; wrote:
2013-03-09 19:59:46 -0800

shes a very good actress.

report
Ms.  honey_2401140
Ms. honey_2401140 wrote:
2013-03-09 19:49:21 -0800

nice

report
britishgirl101
britishgirl101 wrote:
2013-03-06 11:56:00 -0800

cant wait to see the move!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

report
back to story
Selena_quiz

Predict which track you'll like best!

  • Kiss & Tell
  • I Got U
  • As A Blond
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know

related stories

Micro_michelle-micro
Kidzworld talks fashion, flying and the witchy wonders with Rachel Weisz and Michelle Williams of...
Micro_james-micro
Kidzworld asks “the Wizard” James Franco about magic in the land of “Oz: The Great and Powerful”!
Micro_mila-micro
Kidzworld asks Mila Kunis about flying, cackling and playing a woman scorned in “Oz: The Great an...
Mila Kunis got her start on That 70s Show, but it seems like decades since the hot, young actress...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes