Comments

Get the Look: Mila Kunis

Soon to be starring in Oz the Great and Powerful, Mila Kunis is on our style radar! Always stunning on the red carpet, we love her off-duty style even more. Casual and cool with a stylish edge, we show you how to get her look! Back to Article

alashnti

;QueenBella wrote:
2013-03-09 22:17:42 -0800

My Wife;

SilverWounds.;
SilverWounds.; wrote:
2013-03-09 19:59:46 -0800

shes a very good actress.

Ms.  honey_2401140
Ms. honey_2401140 wrote:
2013-03-09 19:49:21 -0800

nice

britishgirl101
britishgirl101 wrote:
2013-03-06 11:56:00 -0800

cant wait to see the move!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

Selena_quiz

Predict which track you'll like best!

• Kiss & Tell
  • I Got U
  • As A Blond
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Micro_michelle-micro
Kidzworld talks fashion, flying and the witchy wonders with Rachel Weisz and Michelle Williams of...
Micro_james-micro
Kidzworld asks “the Wizard” James Franco about magic in the land of “Oz: The Great and Powerful”!
Micro_mila-micro
Kidzworld asks Mila Kunis about flying, cackling and playing a woman scorned in “Oz: The Great an...
Mila Kunis got her start on That 70s Show, but it seems like decades since the hot, young actress...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)