Comments

Get the Look: Mila Kunis

Soon to be starring in Oz the Great and Powerful, Mila Kunis is on our style radar! Always stunning on the red carpet, we love her off-duty style even more. Casual and cool with a stylish edge, we show you how to get her look! Back to Article

alashnti

;QueenBella wrote:
2013-03-09 22:17:42 -0800

My Wife;

SilverWounds.;
SilverWounds.; wrote:
2013-03-09 19:59:46 -0800

shes a very good actress.

Ms.  honey_2401140
Ms. honey_2401140 wrote:
2013-03-09 19:49:21 -0800

nice

britishgirl101
britishgirl101 wrote:
2013-03-06 11:56:00 -0800

cant wait to see the move!

ROCK ON!!!!!!!!

Selena_quiz

Predict which track you'll like best!

• Kiss & Tell
  • I Got U
  • As A Blond
  • Tell Me Something I Don't Know

Micro_michelle-micro
Kidzworld talks fashion, flying and the witchy wonders with Rachel Weisz and Michelle Williams of...
Micro_james-micro
Kidzworld asks “the Wizard” James Franco about magic in the land of “Oz: The Great and Powerful”!
Micro_mila-micro
Kidzworld asks Mila Kunis about flying, cackling and playing a woman scorned in “Oz: The Great an...
Mila Kunis got her start on That 70s Show, but it seems like decades since the hot, young actress...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.