Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Spring Break Essentials

Spring break is almost here, and whether you are tanning poolside or hanging around town, you will need a few items to make sure you are prepared all week long. Kidzworld has the list! Back to Article

JennyD

YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-03-06 19:53:31 -0800

I Have Those Green Beats

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-03-06 12:51:53 -0800

I like the bikini bottom.

Poll

Fave Spring Break Activity?

• I like to go skiing.
  • I spend the whole week in front of the TV.
  • I cruise the mall for cute guys/girls with my friends.
  • I catch up on my ZZZs.

Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Spring Break means you get a week off school to do whatever you want! If you're at a loss for ide...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance