Comments

Spring Break Essentials

Spring break is almost here, and whether you are tanning poolside or hanging around town, you will need a few items to make sure you are prepared all week long. Kidzworld has the list! Back to Article

JennyD

YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-03-06 19:53:31 -0800

I Have Those Green Beats

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-03-06 12:51:53 -0800

I like the bikini bottom.

Poll

Fave Spring Break Activity?

• I like to go skiing.
  • I spend the whole week in front of the TV.
  • I cruise the mall for cute guys/girls with my friends.
  • I catch up on my ZZZs.

Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Spring Break means you get a week off school to do whatever you want! If you're at a loss for ide...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....