Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Spring Break Essentials

Spring break is almost here, and whether you are tanning poolside or hanging around town, you will need a few items to make sure you are prepared all week long. Kidzworld has the list! Back to Article

JennyD

YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-03-06 19:53:31 -0800

I Have Those Green Beats

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-03-06 12:51:53 -0800

I like the bikini bottom.

Poll

Fave Spring Break Activity?

• I like to go skiing.
  • I spend the whole week in front of the TV.
  • I cruise the mall for cute guys/girls with my friends.
  • I catch up on my ZZZs.

Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Spring Break means you get a week off school to do whatever you want! If you're at a loss for ide...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)