Comments

Spring Break Essentials

Spring break is almost here, and whether you are tanning poolside or hanging around town, you will need a few items to make sure you are prepared all week long. Kidzworld has the list! Back to Article

JennyD

YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-03-06 19:53:31 -0800

I Have Those Green Beats

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-03-06 12:51:53 -0800

I like the bikini bottom.

Poll

Fave Spring Break Activity?

• I like to go skiing.
  • I spend the whole week in front of the TV.
  • I cruise the mall for cute guys/girls with my friends.
  • I catch up on my ZZZs.

Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Spring Break means you get a week off school to do whatever you want! If you're at a loss for ide...

thebellsofnotredame3
You can probably search for cute plus size clothes on the internet to find places that sell clothes that fit. As for style just wear what you feel comfy in.
hieverybody22
hieverybody22 posted in Style:
help!! all my friennds are tiny and the only clothes that I feel comfy in is my mums... please help me alittleBIGproblem
mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay