Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Spring Break Essentials

Spring break is almost here, and whether you are tanning poolside or hanging around town, you will need a few items to make sure you are prepared all week long. Kidzworld has the list! Back to Article

JennyD

YaYaBaybee;** wrote:
2013-03-06 19:53:31 -0800

I Have Those Green Beats

Whatsp231
Whatsp231 wrote:
2013-03-06 12:51:53 -0800

I like the bikini bottom.

Poll

Fave Spring Break Activity?

• I like to go skiing.
  • I spend the whole week in front of the TV.
  • I cruise the mall for cute guys/girls with my friends.
  • I catch up on my ZZZs.

Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_kitchen micro
Spring break is almost here and that means fun in the sun, and lots of good treats!
Micro_spring break-micro
Spring is in the air, and even better, Spring Break is just around the corner! With school out yo...
Spring Break means you get a week off school to do whatever you want! If you're at a loss for ide...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (