Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-09-17 15:13:17 -0700

lol. i used to think i was but to be honest, you have to just find the kids that don't care how much you weigh and what you look like. i mean, i don't look that great but still have friends. you can have a boyfriend, it doesn't matter. BUT, you should kinda lose some weight. js.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-17 14:50:14 -0700

im so fat! i like this boy but i think i need to be skinny for him to like me

NiyaBabyLove
NiyaBabyLove wrote:
2014-09-09 14:10:54 -0700

dont hate yourself u are beautiful accept that

NiyaBabyLove
NiyaBabyLove wrote:
2014-09-09 14:09:43 -0700

actually u are no big my uncle is 200 pounds so don't doubt your self and don't try to hurt your self over anything like that because u are beautiful just the way u are and if no boy can accept that then forget them because all u need to know is that u are beautiful i will kill to be thick but im not sadly lol but people and boys still like me i am also short and I'm proud of it so be proud of who u are and not what people think of u Love

irene12
irene12 wrote:
2014-09-06 02:51:43 -0700

Yeah like me I can tell when someone likes me for I am and when someone likes me for my looks...

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-09-06 00:39:41 -0700

Im an average looking guy i cant tell who likes me genuinely and who likes what i look like they all claim to like more than what i look like but they dont looks r totally insignificant in life

hellokitty711
hellokitty711 wrote:
2014-09-05 23:23:10 -0700

Dont hate on yourselves. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and if anyone needs to talk im here for u

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-09-04 17:42:16 -0700

Don't hate yourself some people have worse lives. Everyone's perfect in there own way. It doesn't matter what size what shape what color. It's not how other people think about you it's how you think about yourself

sandra18

Lonelylemon- wrote:
2014-09-04 07:58:27 -0700

I'm underweight Frown

whoisimplyam
whoisimplyam wrote:
2014-09-04 05:03:43 -0700

I really don't like how i am.

samuelmedalc
samuelmedalc wrote:
2014-09-04 04:00:12 -0700

dont worry i will help you

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-04 02:05:12 -0700

learn yoga , am sure you need not do any thing

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-04 02:02:42 -0700

yoga can control your mind and body

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-09-04 00:35:15 -0700

i too hate d way i look! :o

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-04 00:30:23 -0700

Me too.. i hate the way i look so im trying to rebuilding myself

lovelots224
lovelots224 wrote:
2014-09-03 17:06:33 -0700

i have all ways hate the way i look im never perfict at all

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-03 17:05:13 -0700

I hate da way I look to 0:

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-18 09:17:52 -0700

.......no comment

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza