Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

TordyPants
TordyPants wrote:
2015-01-14 15:30:01 -0800

sorry its hard to type on a tablet.

TordyPants
TordyPants wrote:
2015-01-14 15:29:03 -0800

My friend asked me if i thought i looked cute when i got my braces on, but itwas not a question it was a statement. she looked at me with a mean face, but i could vare less what she thinks. j

lilyfur
lilyfur wrote:
2014-12-23 22:25:24 -0800

A boyfriend at 11?
Don't overstress! If a boy doesn't like you because of your size then why would you even want to date a boy who does that?
Besides the point have confidence in yourself!

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-09-17 15:13:17 -0700

lol. i used to think i was but to be honest, you have to just find the kids that don't care how much you weigh and what you look like. i mean, i don't look that great but still have friends. you can have a boyfriend, it doesn't matter. BUT, you should kinda lose some weight. js.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-17 14:50:14 -0700

im so fat! i like this boy but i think i need to be skinny for him to like me

NiyaBabyLove
NiyaBabyLove wrote:
2014-09-09 14:10:54 -0700

dont hate yourself u are beautiful accept that

NiyaBabyLove
NiyaBabyLove wrote:
2014-09-09 14:09:43 -0700

actually u are no big my uncle is 200 pounds so don't doubt your self and don't try to hurt your self over anything like that because u are beautiful just the way u are and if no boy can accept that then forget them because all u need to know is that u are beautiful i will kill to be thick but im not sadly lol but people and boys still like me i am also short and I'm proud of it so be proud of who u are and not what people think of u Love

irene12
irene12 wrote:
2014-09-06 02:51:43 -0700

Yeah like me I can tell when someone likes me for I am and when someone likes me for my looks...

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-09-06 00:39:41 -0700

Im an average looking guy i cant tell who likes me genuinely and who likes what i look like they all claim to like more than what i look like but they dont looks r totally insignificant in life

hellokitty711
hellokitty711 wrote:
2014-09-05 23:23:10 -0700

Dont hate on yourselves. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and if anyone needs to talk im here for u

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-09-04 17:42:16 -0700

Don't hate yourself some people have worse lives. Everyone's perfect in there own way. It doesn't matter what size what shape what color. It's not how other people think about you it's how you think about yourself

sandra18

Lonelylemon- wrote:
2014-09-04 07:58:27 -0700

I'm underweight Frown

whoisimplyam
whoisimplyam wrote:
2014-09-04 05:03:43 -0700

I really don't like how i am.

samuelmedalc
samuelmedalc wrote:
2014-09-04 04:00:12 -0700

dont worry i will help you

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-04 02:05:12 -0700

learn yoga , am sure you need not do any thing

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-04 02:02:42 -0700

yoga can control your mind and body

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-09-04 00:35:15 -0700

i too hate d way i look! :o

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-04 00:30:23 -0700

Me too.. i hate the way i look so im trying to rebuilding myself

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

ows_ali123
ows_ali123 posted in Style:
pant, shirt nd jacket
illeanaz
illeanaz posted in Style:
white top with 'I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE' written across and blue skinnies
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I can't say I dislike or hate anyone at school.Everyone is different and I try not to judge anyone I encounter that I don't get along with. You never really know how they feel or why they act the way they do. I am totally with Kirsten and just like her there is no one that I particularly hate or anything and f they do something that you hate there may be a reason behind it and we can't judge them on that :3
Emilymuffin
Emilymuffin posted in Style:
Embrace it! You could be a model
snivylol
snivylol posted in Family Issues:
"1Dfangirl28" wrote:I love my sister but she is sooooo annoying. She is really mean to me sometimes and when we fight I am the one who gets in trouble. She is 15 so she is older than me and thinks she is the boss of me and sometimes she pulls my hair or hits me. Does anyone else have annoying siblings? I hate my sister she punches me in the face but sometimes she is nice