Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-09-17 15:13:17 -0700

lol. i used to think i was but to be honest, you have to just find the kids that don't care how much you weigh and what you look like. i mean, i don't look that great but still have friends. you can have a boyfriend, it doesn't matter. BUT, you should kinda lose some weight. js.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-09-17 14:50:14 -0700

im so fat! i like this boy but i think i need to be skinny for him to like me

NiyaBabyLove
NiyaBabyLove wrote:
2014-09-09 14:10:54 -0700

dont hate yourself u are beautiful accept that

NiyaBabyLove
NiyaBabyLove wrote:
2014-09-09 14:09:43 -0700

actually u are no big my uncle is 200 pounds so don't doubt your self and don't try to hurt your self over anything like that because u are beautiful just the way u are and if no boy can accept that then forget them because all u need to know is that u are beautiful i will kill to be thick but im not sadly lol but people and boys still like me i am also short and I'm proud of it so be proud of who u are and not what people think of u Love

irene12
irene12 wrote:
2014-09-06 02:51:43 -0700

Yeah like me I can tell when someone likes me for I am and when someone likes me for my looks...

getreal62
getreal62 wrote:
2014-09-06 00:39:41 -0700

Im an average looking guy i cant tell who likes me genuinely and who likes what i look like they all claim to like more than what i look like but they dont looks r totally insignificant in life

hellokitty711
hellokitty711 wrote:
2014-09-05 23:23:10 -0700

Dont hate on yourselves. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and if anyone needs to talk im here for u

DacshundLove
DacshundLove wrote:
2014-09-04 17:42:16 -0700

Don't hate yourself some people have worse lives. Everyone's perfect in there own way. It doesn't matter what size what shape what color. It's not how other people think about you it's how you think about yourself

sandra18

Lonelylemon- wrote:
2014-09-04 07:58:27 -0700

I'm underweight Frown

whoisimplyam
whoisimplyam wrote:
2014-09-04 05:03:43 -0700

I really don't like how i am.

samuelmedalc
samuelmedalc wrote:
2014-09-04 04:00:12 -0700

dont worry i will help you

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-04 02:05:12 -0700

learn yoga , am sure you need not do any thing

deepakpandiar
deepakpandiar wrote:
2014-09-04 02:02:42 -0700

yoga can control your mind and body

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-09-04 00:35:15 -0700

i too hate d way i look! :o

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-09-04 00:30:23 -0700

Me too.. i hate the way i look so im trying to rebuilding myself

lovelots224
lovelots224 wrote:
2014-09-03 17:06:33 -0700

i have all ways hate the way i look im never perfict at all

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-03 17:05:13 -0700

I hate da way I look to 0:

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-18 09:17:52 -0700

.......no comment

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)