Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:12:29 -0700

losing weight Is tough but it only comes with working hard. You can do it smile

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:10:43 -0700

life can be filled with stress but you will get through it smile

audrey102
audrey102 wrote:
2014-03-11 08:29:09 -0700

how do u ask dear dish it somethin?

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:55:25 -0800

I am in 10th grade and my boyfriend ask me out the first week of school

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:54:18 -0800

you will be fine someday you will realize that you don't hate the way you look at one point in my life I hated the way I looked

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-31 00:46:10 -0800

I love the way i look i got KISSED at school Because They love me i have a boyfriendd

aww_shucks

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:44:03 -0800

~.~

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-01-30 17:41:23 -0800

nobody looks the way they want to....nobody's perfect and if u think ur perfect u need a reality check

aww_shucks

aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:41 -0800

c:

swaggergirl17
swaggergirl17 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:36:16 -0800

never think different ab ur self ur pretty in every way

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
Its almost all about online safety. My parents don't check my online activities anymore but they always did and that was to make sure I was not online when I was supposed to be sleeping and that I was safe. There ARE unsafe people talking to kids everywhere online, even on sites like this one. It took my parents three years of me being online before they trusted that I was able to be safe on my own.
xBrandonx
xBrandonx posted in Style:
Boy. teehee.
Damagical
Damagical posted in Style:
 :D Tom Boy haha!
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.