Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

Kittens_Haters12
Kittens_Haters12 wrote:
2014-04-22 08:34:48 -0700

I hate everything about me.!

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-22 08:33:34 -0700

I totally agree!

woahitskar
woahitskar wrote:
2014-04-22 08:33:16 -0700

Don't hate your face! You're fearfully and wonderfully made!

-Yo-itz-Flo-
-Yo-itz-Flo- wrote:
2014-04-22 08:29:52 -0700

im not fat i just hate my face sometimes.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-04-22 03:45:26 -0700

It's sad that nowadays people are so focused on their looks and weight, which ends in so many people hating how they look. :c

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:12:29 -0700

losing weight Is tough but it only comes with working hard. You can do it smile

imanerd3
imanerd3 wrote:
2014-04-01 06:10:43 -0700

life can be filled with stress but you will get through it smile

audrey102
audrey102 wrote:
2014-03-11 08:29:09 -0700

how do u ask dear dish it somethin?

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:55:25 -0800

I am in 10th grade and my boyfriend ask me out the first week of school

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:54:18 -0800

you will be fine someday you will realize that you don't hate the way you look at one point in my life I hated the way I looked

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2014-01-31 00:46:10 -0800

I love the way i look i got KISSED at school Because They love me i have a boyfriendd

aww_shucks

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:44:03 -0800

~.~

maquela-was-here
maquela-was-here wrote:
2014-01-30 17:41:23 -0800

nobody looks the way they want to....nobody's perfect and if u think ur perfect u need a reality check

aww_shucks

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:39:15 -0800

hehe /.\

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair