Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2014-01-30 17:19:33 -0800

every body calls me ugly am i ? ( marka Frustrated )

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:19:16 -0800

im not lying your beautiful to me and i never date ugly girls!! (:

forever_emo

forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:14:12 -0800

Im ugly af. /.\

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:12:04 -0800

No one is ugly u are all unique and beautiful in ur own way

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:10:50 -0800

I think im ugly too

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:09:23 -0800

im not the finest in the world but you have to work with what you got =)

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-01-30 17:03:42 -0800

I'm not pretty, and I'm 110 lbs.

Rawr_12
Rawr_12 wrote:
2014-01-30 13:20:56 -0800

I think i'm REALLY ugly.

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-30 08:58:33 -0800

u myt not be pretty but u damn sure are beautiful.."the beauty of a woman radiates from the inside"...i don't feel pretty too sometimes but looks fade away and personality remains for ever

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-30 07:36:52 -0800

eh i really dont think i am pretty at all

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-30 06:41:54 -0800

eh i really dont think i am pretty at all

crazy 1D
crazy 1D wrote:
2013-11-17 10:11:30 -0800

i fel so bad for that girlmy friend is 12 and weighs around 130 pounds and is constantly trying to
loose weight and she has i am so proud of her smile

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-11-14 06:09:47 -0800

awwww so cute baby xx

CrazyGirlSierra
CrazyGirlSierra wrote:
2013-11-09 11:16:39 -0800

Honestly I myself am not pleased with my body either i just dont want glasses and i want blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes and have a normal voice instead of squeaky anndi want to be skinnier

popmu96
popmu96 wrote:
2013-11-04 14:30:03 -0800

im pretty awkward about my body and i have friends who are super skiinny and are like im so fat im like lol no this is fat!

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)