Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Hate the Way I Look

Overweight asks: I'm only 11-years-old and I weigh 155 pounds. I know I'm fat, but I want to lose weight and get a boyfriend. Can you help me? Back to Article

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2014-01-30 17:19:33 -0800

every body calls me ugly am i ? ( marka Frustrated )

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:19:16 -0800

im not lying your beautiful to me and i never date ugly girls!! (:

forever_emo

forever_emo wrote:
2014-01-30 17:14:12 -0800

Im ugly af. /.\

-LukeIsTheOreoMaster
-LukeIsTheOreoMaster wrote:
2014-01-30 17:12:04 -0800

No one is ugly u are all unique and beautiful in ur own way

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-01-30 17:10:50 -0800

I think im ugly too

Tristan100
Tristan100 wrote:
2014-01-30 17:09:23 -0800

im not the finest in the world but you have to work with what you got =)

Skipley
Skipley wrote:
2014-01-30 17:03:42 -0800

I'm not pretty, and I'm 110 lbs.

Rawr_12
Rawr_12 wrote:
2014-01-30 13:20:56 -0800

I think i'm REALLY ugly.

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-01-30 08:58:33 -0800

u myt not be pretty but u damn sure are beautiful.."the beauty of a woman radiates from the inside"...i don't feel pretty too sometimes but looks fade away and personality remains for ever

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-30 07:36:52 -0800

eh i really dont think i am pretty at all

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-01-30 06:41:54 -0800

eh i really dont think i am pretty at all

crazy 1D
crazy 1D wrote:
2013-11-17 10:11:30 -0800

i fel so bad for that girlmy friend is 12 and weighs around 130 pounds and is constantly trying to
loose weight and she has i am so proud of her smile

deadgirl182
deadgirl182 wrote:
2013-11-14 06:09:47 -0800

awwww so cute baby xx

CrazyGirlSierra
CrazyGirlSierra wrote:
2013-11-09 11:16:39 -0800

Honestly I myself am not pleased with my body either i just dont want glasses and i want blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes and have a normal voice instead of squeaky anndi want to be skinnier

popmu96
popmu96 wrote:
2013-11-04 14:30:03 -0800

im pretty awkward about my body and i have friends who are super skiinny and are like im so fat im like lol no this is fat!

F1120865478859

Best Way to Lose Weight?

• Eat more fruits and veggies, even though I hate them.
  • Swear off junk food.
  • Exercise three times a week.
  • Stick to a healthy diet - and follow it!

Micro_deardish-diet-micro
Unhappy asks: Recently, my mom has decided that I need to go on a diet. She is always telling me ...
Micro_obesity_micro
Childhood obesity is a BIG problem. It can cause serious physical and mental health issues includ...
Are you worried about your weight? Do you think you should weigh more or less than you already sh...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...

GlimmeringSky16