Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Truth About Anxiety

If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances are you’re already familiar with anxiety, but anxiety is actually very common and there’s a lot that most people don’t know about it. Find out more in The Truth About Anxiety. Back to Article

Sanfrancisco49ergirl
Sanfrancisco49ergirl wrote:
2014-12-03 19:59:50 -0800

Thank you for posting this sometimes I struggle with Anxiety !

David_Teh_Derp
David_Teh_Derp wrote:
2014-12-03 04:13:28 -0800

I get social anxiety most. Millions of times I've remembered the worst things that are usualy embarrassments and when I remember them I do a funny action or say something like NOOO! What was my problem?! K, David, never do that again, idiot! I sometimes tare my face and look like the scream, sometimes I will do a quick facepalm, sometimes I jump or something weird. It is very hard for me to do something embarrassing in class since I'm the class clown and I'm hyped all the time.

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-11-30 17:26:22 -0800

Do not be anxious about everything but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving , present your request to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard yours hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus - Philipians 4 , 6,7

FireWolfRain
FireWolfRain wrote:
2014-11-30 14:34:20 -0800

I experience anxiety a lot... Frustrated I feel sorry for people who suffer it more severely than I. Frown

ToastedWaffels
ToastedWaffels wrote:
2014-11-30 12:39:33 -0800

Basically, reading between the lines everyone has anxiety XD

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute wrote:
2014-11-30 12:26:36 -0800

i have anxiety in crowds, talking to guys, and in places i have never been before.

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-28 08:55:10 -0700

I have really bad social anxiety in front of new people

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-25 09:09:27 -0700

I suppose I suffer from anxiety then.

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-06-25 06:42:18 -0700

i have social anxiety

AidaGetAcro
AidaGetAcro wrote:
2014-06-20 05:23:59 -0700

my doc told i had anxiety attacks every day and a high level of anxiety

ninalovesyou12
ninalovesyou12 wrote:
2014-06-11 12:28:08 -0700

I have some really really bad anxiety!! I hate it!!
Big Frown

smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:25:50 -0700

This one girl I know was taken to the E.R. because everyone thought she was having a heart attack but she actually was having a panic attack. Anxiety should never be over look and anyone who has it bad (above avg.) needs to get help.

kitty_katt_gurl
kitty_katt_gurl wrote:
2013-12-02 15:06:26 -0800

i get anxious for no reason. it just kinda happens..........

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:33:51 -0800

I have pretty bad anxiety ;-; it sucks...

Kiaracx

SheikhMujahid_2564284 wrote:
2013-10-01 10:07:15 -0700

Love

ElzaXx
ElzaXx wrote:
2013-10-01 09:34:12 -0700

i have it too hun, ive had it since i was little xx

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-01 08:01:11 -0700

i have serious anxiety xD i worry about everything

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:58:08 -0700

this star and am her sister

Anxiety_poll

What's your worst symptom of anxiety?

• Biting Nails
  • Inability to Focus
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Stomache Ache

Micro_world suicide prevention day-micro
Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, ...
Micro_k micro
Sweating is something that everyone does. Whether it’s hot outside, or you’re exercising, it’s on...
Micro_bo micro
B.O. (body odor) is a big side effect of puberty and if you don't take proper care of it, it can ...
If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, th...

noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?
jordand08
Talk to someone, anyone you trust.
jordand08
I don't see that being an "issue" also, you can't always get what you want. AND, it's VERY close to Christmas.