Comments

The Truth About Anxiety

If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances are you’re already familiar with anxiety, but anxiety is actually very common and there’s a lot that most people don’t know about it. Find out more in The Truth About Anxiety. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-25 09:09:27 -0700

I suppose I suffer from anxiety then.

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-06-25 06:42:18 -0700

i have social anxiety

AidaGetAcro
AidaGetAcro wrote:
2014-06-20 05:23:59 -0700

my doc told i had anxiety attacks every day and a high level of anxiety

ninalovesyou12
ninalovesyou12 wrote:
2014-06-11 12:28:08 -0700

I have some really really bad anxiety!! I hate it!!
Big Frown

smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:25:50 -0700

This one girl I know was taken to the E.R. because everyone thought she was having a heart attack but she actually was having a panic attack. Anxiety should never be over look and anyone who has it bad (above avg.) needs to get help.

kitty_katt_gurl
kitty_katt_gurl wrote:
2013-12-02 15:06:26 -0800

i get anxious for no reason. it just kinda happens..........

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:33:51 -0800

I have pretty bad anxiety ;-; it sucks...

Kiaracx

SheikhMujahid_2564284 wrote:
2013-10-01 10:07:15 -0700

Love

ElzaXx
ElzaXx wrote:
2013-10-01 09:34:12 -0700

i have it too hun, ive had it since i was little xx

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-01 08:01:11 -0700

i have serious anxiety xD i worry about everything

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:58:08 -0700

this star and am her sister

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:52:31 -0700

i have anxiety and i hate it but this is totally ME!...........................................................sadly but it's still me Love Mad

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:50:36 -0700

hi

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:50:13 -0700

thats me at school

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-10-01 03:25:02 -0700

i have anxiety and i hate it but this is toatly ME!...........................................................sadly but it's still me Frown

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-30 20:43:16 -0700

All this is me ... sadly

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-05-29 12:44:56 -0700

I have been diagnosed with anxiety myself. It's often triggered by going to events where I haven't been before or waiting for something. I am now on medication and it has helped a lot smile

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-05-28 16:51:15 -0700

I sometimes have test anxiety..

Anxiety_poll

What's your worst symptom of anxiety?

• Biting Nails
  • Inability to Focus
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Stomache Ache

Micro_world suicide prevention day-micro
Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, ...
Micro_k micro
Sweating is something that everyone does. Whether it’s hot outside, or you’re exercising, it’s on...
Micro_bo micro
B.O. (body odor) is a big side effect of puberty and if you don't take proper care of it, it can ...
If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, th...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour