Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Truth About Anxiety

If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances are you’re already familiar with anxiety, but anxiety is actually very common and there’s a lot that most people don’t know about it. Find out more in The Truth About Anxiety. Back to Article

Goldlight
Goldlight wrote:
2014-09-28 08:55:10 -0700

I have really bad social anxiety in front of new people

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-25 09:09:27 -0700

I suppose I suffer from anxiety then.

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-06-25 06:42:18 -0700

i have social anxiety

AidaGetAcro
AidaGetAcro wrote:
2014-06-20 05:23:59 -0700

my doc told i had anxiety attacks every day and a high level of anxiety

ninalovesyou12
ninalovesyou12 wrote:
2014-06-11 12:28:08 -0700

I have some really really bad anxiety!! I hate it!!
Big Frown

smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:25:50 -0700

This one girl I know was taken to the E.R. because everyone thought she was having a heart attack but she actually was having a panic attack. Anxiety should never be over look and anyone who has it bad (above avg.) needs to get help.

kitty_katt_gurl
kitty_katt_gurl wrote:
2013-12-02 15:06:26 -0800

i get anxious for no reason. it just kinda happens..........

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:33:51 -0800

I have pretty bad anxiety ;-; it sucks...

Kiaracx

SheikhMujahid_2564284 wrote:
2013-10-01 10:07:15 -0700

Love

ElzaXx
ElzaXx wrote:
2013-10-01 09:34:12 -0700

i have it too hun, ive had it since i was little xx

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-01 08:01:11 -0700

i have serious anxiety xD i worry about everything

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:58:08 -0700

this star and am her sister

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:52:31 -0700

i have anxiety and i hate it but this is totally ME!...........................................................sadly but it's still me Love Mad

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:50:36 -0700

hi

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:50:13 -0700

thats me at school

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-10-01 03:25:02 -0700

i have anxiety and i hate it but this is toatly ME!...........................................................sadly but it's still me Frown

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-30 20:43:16 -0700

All this is me ... sadly

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-05-29 12:44:56 -0700

I have been diagnosed with anxiety myself. It's often triggered by going to events where I haven't been before or waiting for something. I am now on medication and it has helped a lot smile

Anxiety_poll

What's your worst symptom of anxiety?

• Biting Nails
  • Inability to Focus
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Stomache Ache

Micro_world suicide prevention day-micro
Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, ...
Micro_k micro
Sweating is something that everyone does. Whether it’s hot outside, or you’re exercising, it’s on...
Micro_bo micro
B.O. (body odor) is a big side effect of puberty and if you don't take proper care of it, it can ...
If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, th...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D