Comments

The Truth About Anxiety

If people are always telling you that you’re a worrywart or accuse you of being angsty, chances are you’re already familiar with anxiety, but anxiety is actually very common and there’s a lot that most people don’t know about it. Find out more in The Truth About Anxiety. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-25 09:09:27 -0700

I suppose I suffer from anxiety then.

imcoolurlame
imcoolurlame wrote:
2014-06-25 06:42:18 -0700

i have social anxiety

AidaGetAcro
AidaGetAcro wrote:
2014-06-20 05:23:59 -0700

my doc told i had anxiety attacks every day and a high level of anxiety

ninalovesyou12
ninalovesyou12 wrote:
2014-06-11 12:28:08 -0700

I have some really really bad anxiety!! I hate it!!
Big Frown

smile4all
smile4all wrote:
2014-03-18 18:25:50 -0700

This one girl I know was taken to the E.R. because everyone thought she was having a heart attack but she actually was having a panic attack. Anxiety should never be over look and anyone who has it bad (above avg.) needs to get help.

kitty_katt_gurl
kitty_katt_gurl wrote:
2013-12-02 15:06:26 -0800

i get anxious for no reason. it just kinda happens..........

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 22:33:51 -0800

I have pretty bad anxiety ;-; it sucks...

Kiaracx

SheikhMujahid_2564284 wrote:
2013-10-01 10:07:15 -0700

Love

ElzaXx
ElzaXx wrote:
2013-10-01 09:34:12 -0700

i have it too hun, ive had it since i was little xx

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-01 08:01:11 -0700

i have serious anxiety xD i worry about everything

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:58:08 -0700

this star and am her sister

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:52:31 -0700

i have anxiety and i hate it but this is totally ME!...........................................................sadly but it's still me Love Mad

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:50:36 -0700

hi

heavenj
heavenj wrote:
2013-10-01 04:50:13 -0700

thats me at school

ilovenaill
ilovenaill wrote:
2013-10-01 03:25:02 -0700

i have anxiety and i hate it but this is toatly ME!...........................................................sadly but it's still me Frown

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-30 20:43:16 -0700

All this is me ... sadly

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-05-29 12:44:56 -0700

I have been diagnosed with anxiety myself. It's often triggered by going to events where I haven't been before or waiting for something. I am now on medication and it has helped a lot smile

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-05-28 16:51:15 -0700

I sometimes have test anxiety..

Anxiety_poll

What's your worst symptom of anxiety?

• Biting Nails
  • Inability to Focus
  • Shortness of Breath
  • Stomache Ache

Micro_world suicide prevention day-micro
Depression and mental health are important issues that all too often get swept aside or ignored, ...
Micro_k micro
Sweating is something that everyone does. Whether it’s hot outside, or you’re exercising, it’s on...
Micro_bo micro
B.O. (body odor) is a big side effect of puberty and if you don't take proper care of it, it can ...
If you've ever felt sick during a test or worried about something so much that your head hurt, th...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)