Comments

Top 10 Essentials for Runners

Spring is in the air, and that means it’s time to get outside and get active. Running is a great way to get your heart rate up and keep fit, but if you’re thinking of taking to the track and leaving the competition in the dust you may need to pick up some things first. Check out the Top 10 Essentials for Runners! Back to Article

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-03-05 13:29:51 -0800

cool tips

GeneliaN
GeneliaN wrote:
2013-12-02 22:38:50 -0800

Use Kara Refreshing Facial Wipes are made from Birla Cellulose, a fibre that is 100% natural and biodegradable, derived directly from the Aditya Birla Plantations. It really work - ##########.#########.####

MysteriousRedBride

rithma wrote:
2013-10-19 22:01:23 -0700

hh

TemporalSolitude
TemporalSolitude wrote:
2013-06-29 14:52:05 -0700

I love to condition! That fresh air while you run and you just get the nicest feelings while training your legs and also have a better cardio Big Grin

werewolf1257
werewolf1257 wrote:
2013-05-16 18:42:37 -0700

Awesome

werewolf1257
werewolf1257 wrote:
2013-05-16 18:42:37 -0700

Awesome

LoveMarilyn;*
LoveMarilyn;* wrote:
2013-05-02 18:40:01 -0700

Run every morning. I feel so amazing after, I love it, and I don't use peas, lol I use a bag thing of freeze pops

tara000_2393385
tara000_2393385 wrote:
2013-05-02 06:53:11 -0700

the girls need to run

Nisya-
Nisya- wrote:
2013-05-01 20:54:57 -0700

no. 8 is the best! Wink Tongue

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-01 18:49:50 -0700

I like the waterbottles........ I prefer blue meh oppion...

SelenaDemiZendaya

swimmer01 wrote:
2013-05-01 08:56:32 -0700

My wife ran the New York Marathon! Yaaaa

WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311 wrote:
2013-04-17 14:23:47 -0700

I do it pretty much everyday, thanks to my little bro.

!K!awesomeness
!K!awesomeness wrote:
2013-03-26 05:15:22 -0700

r u bragging?

iwuvcandy909
iwuvcandy909 wrote:
2013-03-25 18:54:25 -0700

CHECK CHECK AND wait.... CHECK!!!!!!!!!!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-03-25 18:40:09 -0700

I'm a awesome runner I do girls on the run, track, cross county, and the farthest I have ever ran was just over a 10,k.

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-03-25 18:18:48 -0700

If its not running through sport then smh i can't! lol

Poll

How Often Do You Exercise?

• At least 60 minutes a day.
  • At least 30 minutes a day.
  • Once or twice a week.
  • Once a week or less.

Micro_a m
Running a marathon... sound scary? Sound interesting? Sound challenging? Marathons take lots of t...
Micro_no_sweat_micro
Sweat is good when you exercise, but with the right fabrics and fit, you can keep your cool and g...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
Micro_ivivva-athletica-mic
For girls obsessed with mom’s comfy, stretchy lululemon yoga and activewear, the clothing brand i...

kaykay2002