Comments

Top 5 Spring Jackets

Spring is truly on the way and it's finally time to ditch your winter coats! We've scoured the shops and found the top five spring jackets to update your closet. Back to Article

-Scream-

izzy09 wrote:
2013-06-18 10:56:04 -0700

cute :P smile Grin

Kneazlecat
Kneazlecat wrote:
2013-04-17 08:32:50 -0700

I like 1 and 3. I have a pastel pink leather jacket and im gonna wear it over a floral print dress.

damein.knows.best
damein.knows.best wrote:
2013-04-14 14:44:15 -0700

I like jackets xD

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-04-11 14:11:23 -0700

2 and 3 are the ones i like

hls2001
hls2001 wrote:
2013-04-11 14:04:15 -0700

no offence but some of those jackets are horrible i wouldnt buy them, i like the small denim one but the others look grannyfied. smile

liilijah4ever
liilijah4ever wrote:
2013-04-10 05:09:12 -0700

I like all of them except the pink one

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:43:10 -0700

the green and the pink thats it all the other ones ok i wouldnt buy it because they not great but there better than the pink one and green one

thw11

BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-05 23:11:02 -0700

They all ugly !

cutiebear617
cutiebear617 wrote:
2013-04-04 17:29:37 -0700

i would get the three last ones you picked really good ones i hope you pick the on that is the second to last one

cutiebear617
cutiebear617 wrote:
2013-04-04 17:29:13 -0700

Zozeebo
Zozeebo wrote:
2013-03-31 18:34:49 -0700

At Topshop in Great London, There's a jacket that looks MASSIVELY similar to the Animal printed one. It's only 16 pounds. (:

jordanapeace98
jordanapeace98 wrote:
2013-03-20 16:40:43 -0700

i especially like the animal print. smile

rockerlover
rockerlover wrote:
2013-03-20 12:59:19 -0700

they r so cute i would get all of them Big Grin

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_st-patricks-micro
If you love the color green, you're in luck - St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner this Su...
Micro_mila-kunis-micro
Soon to be starring in Oz the Great and Powerful, Mila Kunis is on our style radar! Always stunni...
Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_micro designer
From Tori Burch to Nanette Lepore and beyond, learn the number one secret of how to dress like a ...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)