Comments

April 2013 Horoscopes

April showers may bring May flowers, but what does your future hold? Check out Kidzworld’s April 2013 Horoscopes to see what April has in store for you. Back to Article

TaCoS + oReOs

foxer wrote:
2013-03-27 14:40:52 -0700

I AM PISCES

lexi!x
lexi!x wrote:
2013-03-27 14:29:33 -0700

Im virgo and i have 2 crushes... i was amazed to see that on there!!!

malgirl03

goldenlocks24 wrote:
2013-03-27 14:23:58 -0700

I'm a Leo

sandiestcomet
sandiestcomet wrote:
2013-03-27 14:23:03 -0700

im a virgo by a day lol and i want gears judgement but i also want far cry three!!!!

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-27 14:23:03 -0700

I'm a Sagittarius

Gennye
Gennye wrote:
2013-03-27 14:21:09 -0700

i am a Taurus

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2013-03-27 14:19:32 -0700

I'm a Taurus! (first comment)

kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2013-03-27 14:19:17 -0700

I'm a Taurus!

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

CarnivalDay