Comments

Spring Looks For Boys

Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing, it's time to get your spring look on! Why not be bold and inject your look this spring with some stylish extras and set a trend at school! Back to Article

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-04-05 14:57:43 -0700

There OK looks not all that but I like the glasses

ben.music_1725016
ben.music_1725016 wrote:
2013-04-05 14:26:55 -0700

I like that glasses

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2013-04-05 12:38:02 -0700

So basically, wear my normal wardrobe?
(Except the denim on denim. Pretty sure that went disappeared with the 80's KW.)

_zackkk_
_zackkk_ wrote:
2013-04-04 16:26:28 -0700

nice advice i would wear those vans, a snap back not a base ball cap, and some sun glasses.

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2013-04-03 11:47:29 -0700

if i was a guy ide wear those teal shorts and converse but ide wear one of my favorite bands shirts smile

Alija Breezy
Alija Breezy wrote:
2013-04-03 06:19:49 -0700

I would only wear the sunglasses and palm tree shoes (im a girl)

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-02 19:23:46 -0700

This is nice(: I'd wear those vans and shorts.

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-02 14:59:02 -0700

the glasses are really good LOL

mayabhoo_2343155
mayabhoo_2343155 wrote:
2013-04-02 08:15:57 -0700

you might look good by wearing them

DJAce
DJAce wrote:
2013-04-02 05:57:40 -0700

Glasses rox

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-04-01 21:46:42 -0700

i like the glasses

Who Needs a Fashion Police Ticket?

• Brad Pitt needs a ticket and a razor! Yuck!
  • Jared Leto needs to be locked up.
  • They both should get tickets - and new hairstylists!

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_eddie-redmayne-micro
He might not be a household name yet but Eddie Redmayne's star is definitely on the rise. Not onl...
Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)