Comments

Spring Looks For Boys

Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing, it's time to get your spring look on! Why not be bold and inject your look this spring with some stylish extras and set a trend at school! Back to Article

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-04-05 14:57:43 -0700

There OK looks not all that but I like the glasses

ben.music
ben.music wrote:
2013-04-05 14:26:55 -0700

I like that glasses

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2013-04-05 12:38:02 -0700

So basically, wear my normal wardrobe?
(Except the denim on denim. Pretty sure that went disappeared with the 80's KW.)

_zackkk_
_zackkk_ wrote:
2013-04-04 16:26:28 -0700

nice advice i would wear those vans, a snap back not a base ball cap, and some sun glasses.

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2013-04-03 11:47:29 -0700

if i was a guy ide wear those teal shorts and converse but ide wear one of my favorite bands shirts smile

Alija Breezy
Alija Breezy wrote:
2013-04-03 06:19:49 -0700

I would only wear the sunglasses and palm tree shoes (im a girl)

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-02 19:23:46 -0700

This is nice(: I'd wear those vans and shorts.

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-02 14:59:02 -0700

the glasses are really good LOL

mayabhoo_2343155
mayabhoo_2343155 wrote:
2013-04-02 08:15:57 -0700

you might look good by wearing them

DJAce
DJAce wrote:
2013-04-02 05:57:40 -0700

Glasses rox

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-04-01 21:46:42 -0700

i like the glasses

Who Needs a Fashion Police Ticket?

• Brad Pitt needs a ticket and a razor! Yuck!
  • Jared Leto needs to be locked up.
  • They both should get tickets - and new hairstylists!

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_eddie-redmayne-micro
He might not be a household name yet but Eddie Redmayne's star is definitely on the rise. Not onl...
Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...

avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Dear dish-it, Ok, so there's this guy. We have been friends for 7 years now and I have had a crush on him ever since. And I think he might know that. But what I want to know is, does he have a crush on me. He is always making me laugh and smile. He always makes sure that I am ok. Sometimes I catch him looking at me but he looks away when he sees that I saw. We are always talking. When he draw pictures he always shows me. We are near each other a lot. And he is always poking me. I'm fine with it but he is poking me a lot. And just yesterday we had a meeting in the gym and he was sitting behind me, he put his feet on the part of the bench that I wasn't on (which was right behind me), and he was leaning forward towards me. Please help me, Avatar-me
Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.