Comments

Spring Looks For Boys

Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing, it's time to get your spring look on! Why not be bold and inject your look this spring with some stylish extras and set a trend at school! Back to Article

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-04-05 14:57:43 -0700

There OK looks not all that but I like the glasses

ben.music_1725016
ben.music_1725016 wrote:
2013-04-05 14:26:55 -0700

I like that glasses

Vertigo
Vertigo wrote:
2013-04-05 12:38:02 -0700

So basically, wear my normal wardrobe?
(Except the denim on denim. Pretty sure that went disappeared with the 80's KW.)

_zackkk_
_zackkk_ wrote:
2013-04-04 16:26:28 -0700

nice advice i would wear those vans, a snap back not a base ball cap, and some sun glasses.

EvelynT
EvelynT wrote:
2013-04-03 11:47:29 -0700

if i was a guy ide wear those teal shorts and converse but ide wear one of my favorite bands shirts smile

Alija Breezy
Alija Breezy wrote:
2013-04-03 06:19:49 -0700

I would only wear the sunglasses and palm tree shoes (im a girl)

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 wrote:
2013-04-02 19:23:46 -0700

This is nice(: I'd wear those vans and shorts.

quiara beiberlious
quiara beiberlious wrote:
2013-04-02 14:59:02 -0700

the glasses are really good LOL

mayabhoo_2343155
mayabhoo_2343155 wrote:
2013-04-02 08:15:57 -0700

you might look good by wearing them

DJAce
DJAce wrote:
2013-04-02 05:57:40 -0700

Glasses rox

anderjac013
anderjac013 wrote:
2013-04-01 21:46:42 -0700

i like the glasses

Who Needs a Fashion Police Ticket?

• Brad Pitt needs a ticket and a razor! Yuck!
  • Jared Leto needs to be locked up.
  • They both should get tickets - and new hairstylists!

Micro_michelle-micro
First lady Michelle Obama is on the cover of the fashion glossy April issue of “Vogue” magazine. ...
Micro_eddie-redmayne-micro
He might not be a household name yet but Eddie Redmayne's star is definitely on the rise. Not onl...
Micro_partylooksboys-micro
The holiday season means that everyone gets to dress up and look sharp, but you want to look cool...
Micro_jacket_mico
Spring is FINALLY here! We are ridiculously excited about the arrival of sunshine, warm weather a...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)