Comments

How To Wear Neon

If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way than with a bit of neon! It's the perfect antidote to all the florals and shades of pastel out there for spring and neon is just a bit cooler. Back to Article

Say-say45

_Swag Out_ wrote:
2013-04-08 01:20:35 -0700

I LOVEE NEON COLORS

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2013-04-07 22:10:36 -0700

@Jayy yeah thou tht is fuhced up !!soweeeyy!!
sorry

2013-04-07 22:06:29 -0700

The damage is done!
Look down the line on how many times u and Kelsey called me fat!?

2013-04-07 21:56:48 -0700

What?

I_R_GARRETTD:
I_R_GARRETTD: wrote:
2013-04-07 21:56:15 -0700

@Jay please stop typing. your fudge fingers are getting your keyboard all messy

2013-04-07 21:54:42 -0700

Keep Going Please

2013-04-07 21:51:13 -0700

So I'm Stupid , Fat , Chubby And More o;
OMG!!! Tell Me More Please ^-^

2013-04-07 21:48:25 -0700

BABY BABY BABY!
Oops

2013-04-07 21:45:56 -0700

Dang u two are KILLING ME OVER HERE! Keep them coming baby!

2013-04-07 21:40:25 -0700

You two are so funny!

2013-04-07 21:35:08 -0700

WOW I'm done with BOTH Of you!

2013-04-07 21:29:18 -0700

What?! I Dont Like Your Bi-Polar Ash Anymore!

2013-04-07 21:27:20 -0700

CAPTIN CRUNCH IS BOMB YOO!!
Don't mind if I Do!

2013-04-07 21:24:43 -0700

MBBARBIE
MBBARBIE wrote:
2013-04-07 21:24:36 -0700

im sorry that was my sister she crazy

MBBARBIE
MBBARBIE wrote:
2013-04-07 21:23:02 -0700

im sorry thats was sister

2013-04-07 21:22:50 -0700

Lmao I Bet You Feel Manly Kelsey?
Go Sit Yo Ash On The Corner And Eat Fruity Pebbles!

2013-04-07 21:21:04 -0700

It's Called A Joke? Me And Her Joke Like This All the Time -.-

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.