Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How To Wear Neon

If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way than with a bit of neon! It's the perfect antidote to all the florals and shades of pastel out there for spring and neon is just a bit cooler. Back to Article

UsernameNotAvailable
UsernameNotAvailable wrote:
2013-04-08 08:09:34 -0700

Gurl look at that skirt it looks fab!

princessa714
princessa714 wrote:
2013-04-08 08:06:41 -0700

LOL theo they would look beautiful ! ;3

The_Real_Theo
The_Real_Theo wrote:
2013-04-08 08:05:42 -0700

Mahh hands would look pretty c;

The_Real_Theo

Im*Amanda wrote:
2013-04-08 07:34:40 -0700

lol @Theo yes you should ! c;

The_Real_Theo
The_Real_Theo wrote:
2013-04-08 07:32:34 -0700

I should totally do mahh nails them colours c:

-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori- wrote:
2013-04-08 06:25:40 -0700

I really LOVE neon nails,clothes, ect.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-04-08 04:53:08 -0700

I love the neon nails Grin

Say-say45

_Swag Out_ wrote:
2013-04-08 01:20:35 -0700

I LOVEE NEON COLORS

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2013-04-07 22:10:36 -0700

@Jayy yeah thou tht is fuhced up !!soweeeyy!!
sorry

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 22:06:29 -0700

The damage is done!
Look down the line on how many times u and Kelsey called me fat!?

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 21:56:48 -0700

What?

I_R_GARRETTD:
I_R_GARRETTD: wrote:
2013-04-07 21:56:15 -0700

@Jay please stop typing. your fudge fingers are getting your keyboard all messy

-.Not.A.Name.-

2013-04-07 21:48:25 -0700

BABY BABY BABY!
Oops

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 21:45:56 -0700

Dang u two are KILLING ME OVER HERE! Keep them coming baby!

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Micro_spring-dresses-micro
t's high time to shed those winter layers, chunky knit sweaters and boots for our picks of the be...
Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_embellished-micro
Decorating your own t-shirts is a lot easier than you think and is super fun! With a bit of creat...
You probably only know about bell-bottom jeans, feathered hair and listening to music on vinyl re...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)