Comments

How To Wear Neon

If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way than with a bit of neon! It's the perfect antidote to all the florals and shades of pastel out there for spring and neon is just a bit cooler. Back to Article

MBBARBIE
MBBARBIE wrote:
2013-04-07 21:20:10 -0700

first of all u have no right to call her a ho foreall just stop

-.Not.A.Name.-

-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 21:16:03 -0700

JUST LIKE KELSEY!

brunea
brunea wrote:
2013-04-07 21:12:07 -0700

shoot i just showed up the fck

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 21:10:26 -0700

Eat my nuts and be grateful ho!

-.Not.A.Name.-

-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 21:03:07 -0700

LMAO

brunea
brunea wrote:
2013-04-07 20:58:29 -0700

iiprettyGurlSwagg calm down cause i'm scared you gone jump through the computer. gurl you crazy

-.Not.A.Name.-

-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:43:21 -0700

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

JoJo swagg 1000
JoJo swagg 1000 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:40:29 -0700

I will whoop yo ahs tiara go to sleep!

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-04-07 20:38:32 -0700

lmaoooooo !

brunea
brunea wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:24 -0700

yall funny.all you you got to do put yall in a room with cameras and you got show

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:24:03 -0700

YOU KNOW WHAT!!

And I'm

YO!!
Now You And Kelsey Can Go

JoJo swagg 1000
JoJo swagg 1000 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:23:08 -0700

Tiara shush! You blowin up my news feed!

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.

Micro_spring-dresses-micro
t's high time to shed those winter layers, chunky knit sweaters and boots for our picks of the be...
Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_embellished-micro
Decorating your own t-shirts is a lot easier than you think and is super fun! With a bit of creat...
You probably only know about bell-bottom jeans, feathered hair and listening to music on vinyl re...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002