Comments

How To Wear Neon

If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way than with a bit of neon! It's the perfect antidote to all the florals and shades of pastel out there for spring and neon is just a bit cooler. Back to Article

-.Not.A.Name.-

-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:43:21 -0700

ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!

JoJo swagg 1000
JoJo swagg 1000 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:40:29 -0700

I will whoop yo ahs tiara go to sleep!

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-04-07 20:38:32 -0700

lmaoooooo !

brunea
brunea wrote:
2013-04-07 20:36:24 -0700

yall funny.all you you got to do put yall in a room with cameras and you got show

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:24:03 -0700

YOU KNOW WHAT!!

And I'm

YO!!
Now You And Kelsey Can Go

JoJo swagg 1000
JoJo swagg 1000 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:23:08 -0700

Tiara shush! You blowin up my news feed!

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:20:45 -0700

You So Mean!! YOU LOVE ME!! ADMIT IT!!
Pssh You Need To

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:18:55 -0700

Don't Lie Kelsey! You Loooooove You Some Jay ^-^

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:18:13 -0700

You Took My Ahs On maury Too!
Had Me Lookin Like DayDay -_-

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-04-07 20:17:08 -0700

lmaooooooooooo!

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:15:05 -0700

KELSEY You Got Like 90 Babydaddy's Girl!!

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-04-07 20:13:41 -0700

jay lmaooo who yo babymomma smhhh... goodnight people ...

minecraftfan123
minecraftfan123 wrote:
2013-04-07 20:07:41 -0700

i luv neon!!!!!!

iiPrettyGurlSwagg
iiPrettyGurlSwagg wrote:
2013-04-07 20:07:38 -0700

@Kelsiee and Jayy Ikr -.- like zayuumm!

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:06:15 -0700

Aww Snap My Baby Mama Is Here ^-^

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-04-07 20:05:17 -0700

so ummm you guys are going to blow up my new feeds for lame stuff

-.Not.A.Name.-
-.Not.A.Name.- wrote:
2013-04-07 20:03:42 -0700

So Is This Blow Jay's Notifaction's Up Day -_-

Poll

What's Your Summer Style?

• Denim cut-offs and flip flops.
  • Shorts and sneakers.
  • A sundress with cute sandals.
  • Bathing suits.