Comments

Spring Shoes 2013

Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's time to start thinking about the best spring shoes! Ditch your heavy boots for cool studded flats, floral high-tops, bright sneakers and much more! Back to Article

Liyah_Mahone

PrincessSab wrote:
2013-05-01 08:58:05 -0700

cute luv thewm

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 17:36:33 -0700

I argee Princess Alia 143!

kisses26

PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-10 08:55:32 -0700

oohhhh so stylish

puppyluvr00
puppyluvr00 wrote:
2013-04-09 18:09:47 -0700

i LOVE Selena's metallic shoes... adorable!! I'm not obsessed with Selena or anything, but they are amazing!

BunnyAnnika
BunnyAnnika wrote:
2013-04-08 20:24:30 -0700

Love it

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-08 17:34:59 -0700

tay tay u workin it and emma GO EM!!

jimena

BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-08 15:55:28 -0700

These uglyy

Ashley_Luves_You
Ashley_Luves_You wrote:
2013-04-08 15:33:29 -0700

I have the metallic flats c;

Poll

What's your fave sign of spring?

• Flowers, they're beautiful!
  • Warmer weather, obviously!
  • Rain please
  • Wildlife

Micro_neon-micro
If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way th...
Micro_spring-dresses-micro
t's high time to shed those winter layers, chunky knit sweaters and boots for our picks of the be...
Micro_running-micro
Spring is in the air, and that means it’s time to get outside and get active. Running is a great ...
Micro_spring-shoes-mirco
Spring is just around the corner and it's time to shed our boots and get a new pair of new shoes!...
Micro_micro-spikeyflats
Part punk revival, part Harajuku fusion, studded or spiked shoes are fashion’s newest edition and...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day