Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Spring Shoes 2013

Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's time to start thinking about the best spring shoes! Ditch your heavy boots for cool studded flats, floral high-tops, bright sneakers and much more! Back to Article

Liyah_Mahone

PrincessSab wrote:
2013-05-01 08:58:05 -0700

cute luv thewm

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 17:36:33 -0700

I argee Princess Alia 143!

kisses26

PrincessSab wrote:
2013-04-10 08:55:32 -0700

oohhhh so stylish

puppyluvr00
puppyluvr00 wrote:
2013-04-09 18:09:47 -0700

i LOVE Selena's metallic shoes... adorable!! I'm not obsessed with Selena or anything, but they are amazing!

BunnyAnnika
BunnyAnnika wrote:
2013-04-08 20:24:30 -0700

Love it

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-04-08 17:34:59 -0700

tay tay u workin it and emma GO EM!!

jimena

BabyyTinyy_rk wrote:
2013-04-08 15:55:28 -0700

These uglyy

Ashley_Luves_You
Ashley_Luves_You wrote:
2013-04-08 15:33:29 -0700

I have the metallic flats c;

Poll

What's your fave sign of spring?

• Flowers, they're beautiful!
  • Warmer weather, obviously!
  • Rain please
  • Wildlife

Micro_neon-micro
If you want to make a fashion statement for spring and summer this year, there's no better way th...
Micro_spring-dresses-micro
t's high time to shed those winter layers, chunky knit sweaters and boots for our picks of the be...
Micro_running-micro
Spring is in the air, and that means it’s time to get outside and get active. Running is a great ...
Micro_spring-shoes-mirco
Spring is just around the corner and it's time to shed our boots and get a new pair of new shoes!...
Micro_micro-spikeyflats
Part punk revival, part Harajuku fusion, studded or spiked shoes are fashion’s newest edition and...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance