Comments

Dear Dish-It, Who Do I Date?

I am bisexual and am dating a really nice guy that knows I'm bisexual. But now I found a girl that I like a lot who's also bisexual. I'm just really confused about who I should be with. I need help! Back to Article

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-28 12:44:21 -0700

lol

miss_guide
miss_guide wrote:
2014-04-28 12:43:19 -0700

I think I should turn bi because most boys is hos comments me if I should lmaoo

adeel420_2115529
adeel420_2115529 wrote:
2012-05-17 23:05:42 -0700

hi

Kelsie_WifeyType(:
Kelsie_WifeyType(: wrote:
2012-05-17 17:30:32 -0700

Yea ! Hit it &'d quiet It!

wish.u.was.me_2117765
wish.u.was.me_2117765 wrote:
2012-05-17 17:10:21 -0700

guys love only brings 1 thing pain even tray songz said it das why u hit it and foget it take my advise if u know was good 4 u

miracleroc
miracleroc wrote:
2012-05-15 17:07:45 -0700

i dont see why at these girl turn bisexual when the start high school cus yall to dam prettyy for that

carrieanna12_2109136
carrieanna12_2109136 wrote:
2012-05-15 07:38:57 -0700

hi smile

IWuvYew
IWuvYew wrote:
2012-05-14 21:40:47 -0700

Yesh peepl, no fighting now XD talk to me instead,XD teehee
jokes you dnt hav to if yew dnt wanna XD

diLipgj_2057552
diLipgj_2057552 wrote:
2012-05-14 21:38:56 -0700

Ohh c'mon , now don't fight .-.

lil shaun1
lil shaun1 wrote:
2012-05-14 21:11:11 -0700

She ain't sey she waz jk-__-

IamDominick
IamDominick wrote:
2012-05-14 21:03:02 -0700

Uh deavian123 Bella's jus joking..

deavian123
deavian123 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:57:01 -0700

bittch dont talk about blacks

LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:42:58 -0700

[v] Really? XD

bella549
bella549 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:42:57 -0700

lol im here xD jk lol

diLipgj_2057552
diLipgj_2057552 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:41:27 -0700

They are taking naked pictures of themselves , since u asked !

wish.u.was.me_2117765
wish.u.was.me_2117765 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:37:25 -0700

were da fat girls at man

hellokitty_0123
hellokitty_0123 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:35:41 -0700

lol just commentin on anyhtinBig Grin

diLipgj_2057552
diLipgj_2057552 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:33:49 -0700

Since everyone's commenting, imma do to
LOL

LovieeBeautiful_2114571
LovieeBeautiful_2114571 wrote:
2012-05-14 20:30:26 -0700

Hi ;3 (v) Lmao.

ChianneLovesYou
ChianneLovesYou wrote:
2012-05-14 20:15:11 -0700

Wht speech who is u tlkin boutt??

Would U Admit If You Were Bisexual?

• Sure, I totally would.
  • Maybe. It would depend on how sure I was.
  • No way! Too many peeps would judge me.

My uncle is gay. I saw him and his partner locking lips in the living room. Now every time I see ...

kaykay2002