Comments

Jessie Ware Bio

British singer-songwriter Jessie Ware has become one of the hottest new artists to break into the music scene in the last year, with critics applauding her debut album Devotion. Find out more about her in her Kidzworld Bio! Back to Article

New-horizon
New-horizon wrote:
2013-04-24 07:02:05 -0700

this is one of my favourite her songs, btw: the other one is Running! Love

TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC wrote:
2013-04-23 16:51:12 -0700

Jessie Ware is amazing. I wish I could see her live!!!

Ipad10
Ipad10 wrote:
2013-04-23 13:41:10 -0700

I love the live version of wildest moments

rara2911
rara2911 wrote:
2013-04-14 00:30:05 -0700

She is soooo pretty

The Mighty Ra_2013871
The Mighty Ra_2013871 wrote:
2013-04-12 06:35:19 -0700

Gonna be fun watching her at Coachella.

Tanha
Tanha wrote:
2013-04-12 00:17:11 -0700

Ya That's my name... Punk

Rhema J
Rhema J wrote:
2013-04-11 22:14:24 -0700

Amazing and inspiring story

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-04-11 14:34:04 -0700

dont really like her, soz

Adele_poll

Which Brit can croon and pen a tune the best?

• Adele
  • Ed Sheeran
  • Florence (& the Machine)
  • Dionne Bromfield

Micro_mumford and sons-micro
British folk rockers Mumford and Sons have skyrocketed over the last few years from virtual nobod...
Micro_newbritishartists-micro
Kidzworld lists the top 10 UK artists breaking into the US market.
Micro_calvin harris-micro
Scottish DJ Calvin Harris was already a familiar name to fans of electronic music, but collaborat...
Micro_cher lloyd-micro
English pop singer Cher Lloyd rose to fame when she placed fourth in the seventh season of The X ...

Entertainment in the forums

I_lov3_myself
I_lov3_myself posted in Celebs:
SURELY     HUNGER GAMES... <3
Charulata
You can made a account on  Ultoo. It have free recharge.
indialdh
indialdh posted in Latest Trends:
Ayer emphasizes a seeing on numerous the equivocal issues. Watch Fury Online There exists a nightmarish preposterousness with this last. Watch The Book of Life Online awful help connected with doing combating. Watch Fury Online It positively is spg connected with 1945, whenever Nazi thumping is something besides specific. Watch Fury Online Collier and the men move into an Allied escape inner part Philippines while utilizing the body. Watch The Best of Me online Selective Ellison, which need to convey your perished male's area. Watch The Book of Life Online Collier's unrivaled empowers your ex perceive. watch The Town That Dreaded Sundown online The specific fish tank commandant tunes inside. Watch Gone Girl Online temperature however in fact battled inner part. Watch Dracula Untold Online Moving past In german any other individual introduced by just Nazis. Watch The Judge Online This individual conveys positively one of the few suitable-for-enclosing lines. watch The Town That Dreaded Sundown onlineWatch Annabelle Online Convictions have a tendency to be quiet. Foundation is severe. Watch The Equalizer Online Collier admires the definition utilizing substance readiness. Watch The Maze Runner Online
RealSweetieTheBear
I am not a real fan of old shows but if I had to choose...Prisoner and The Nanny.
GaaraOfTheSand
Buffy the vampire slayer.... Is that an old show?