Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Parent Night Off

Surprise your hard working parents by taking care of dinner and cleanup one weeknight! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-05-20 16:57:54 -0700

the salad kind of sounds good o-o

singingstar25

rithma wrote:
2013-09-21 10:46:12 -0700

does not look good lol

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-17 16:59:20 -0700

I would just make myself foooooood

Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:46:08 -0700

Spinach Strawberry Salad looks pretty good and the spaghetti look too good

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 09:48:57 -0700

Spinach strawberry salad doesn't look so good

champchild
champchild wrote:
2013-08-15 07:56:42 -0700

Spinach and strawberry is such a great combination . YUM!

rithma

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-15 19:17:15 -0700

Ha! I meant good

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-15 19:16:06 -0700

The strawberry salad looks god except that there's spinach in there

JustMickey
JustMickey wrote:
2013-06-25 15:43:20 -0700

I hardly ever see either one of my parents. Frustrated
They send take out to the house.

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-11 19:32:27 -0700

i'm not sure I'd like strawberry with spinach...

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:18:28 -0700

i cook for my family all the time... and do dishes

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_rainbowcake-simplecakerecipe-micro
Who says cakes are just for birthdays?! A special cake can make any event way more fun!
Micro_red moon pies - micro
The Chinese New Year is the most important of traditional Chinese holidays and is celebrated in a...
Micro_banana bread - micro
Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky c...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.