Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Parent Night Off

Surprise your hard working parents by taking care of dinner and cleanup one weeknight! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-05-20 16:57:54 -0700

the salad kind of sounds good o-o

singingstar25

rithma wrote:
2013-09-21 10:46:12 -0700

does not look good lol

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-17 16:59:20 -0700

I would just make myself foooooood

Kaitesparklestar
Kaitesparklestar wrote:
2013-09-06 14:46:08 -0700

Spinach Strawberry Salad looks pretty good and the spaghetti look too good

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 09:48:57 -0700

Spinach strawberry salad doesn't look so good

champchild
champchild wrote:
2013-08-15 07:56:42 -0700

Spinach and strawberry is such a great combination . YUM!

rithma

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-15 19:17:15 -0700

Ha! I meant good

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-15 19:16:06 -0700

The strawberry salad looks god except that there's spinach in there

JustMickey
JustMickey wrote:
2013-06-25 15:43:20 -0700

I hardly ever see either one of my parents. Frustrated
They send take out to the house.

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-11 19:32:27 -0700

i'm not sure I'd like strawberry with spinach...

idonthaveaboyfriend
idonthaveaboyfriend wrote:
2013-06-11 12:18:28 -0700

i cook for my family all the time... and do dishes

What's Your Fave Recipe?

• Paper Mache Muck.
  • Uncooked cookie dough.
  • Homemade face masks.
  • Toast.

Micro_rainbowcake-simplecakerecipe-micro
Who says cakes are just for birthdays?! A special cake can make any event way more fun!
Micro_red moon pies - micro
The Chinese New Year is the most important of traditional Chinese holidays and is celebrated in a...
Micro_banana bread - micro
Wintery recipes to warm you up after a fun-filled day in the snow or soothe you through a pesky c...
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day