Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 16:09:30 -0700

Stupid puberty -_-

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-28 02:59:57 -0700

I wish I had dimples. ;-; And I'm not getting pimples >;D My mum and dad never really got 'em.

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-08-24 12:36:11 -0700

Why is dimples bad!! I'm like obsessed with dimples...I mean seriously! Lol cx

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:33:44 -0700

Same thang happend to me 0:

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-18 18:56:54 -0700

And what's wrong with dimples... ? Frown

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-08-14 05:04:45 -0700

i like my dimples too smile

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-14 05:01:46 -0700

What are so bad about dimples ? I like mine. People actually tell me my dimples are cute.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:35:24 -0700

I got 2 dimples ^_^

cross-you-up
cross-you-up wrote:
2014-04-14 15:52:32 -0700

Wat you mean

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-04-13 10:24:23 -0700

Skin Cream Doesn't seem to work for me. Pills do for me.

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-04-13 10:22:08 -0700

what?! you are complaining about dimples!...i want them soooo badly!..there cute

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 10:17:43 -0700

mine isnt sensitive just it dnt work for me

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:54:45 -0700

I agree skin cream makes the problem worse if you have sensitive skin

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 09:39:33 -0700

It al don't work

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:32:22 -0700

Try using Neutrogena products... That's what I do to keep my skin clear

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:44 -0700

SKIN CREAM NEVER WORKS PEOPLE DONT GET IT!!!!

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:21 -0700

I have a few acne all over my face but it's not as bad as when I was 13 I'm almost 15 and it's starting to clear up I just want clear skin

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 22:39:47 -0700

I don't know what to dooooo because I want to have I profile picture but I to ugly because of pimmmmmmmmmmmmleeeessss D:

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:40:27 -0700

It's ok i have dimples they don't bother me plus everyone loves mine!

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 12:54:53 -0700

I also need proactiv
Frown

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: