Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 16:09:30 -0700

Stupid puberty -_-

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-28 02:59:57 -0700

I wish I had dimples. ;-; And I'm not getting pimples >;D My mum and dad never really got 'em.

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-08-24 12:36:11 -0700

Why is dimples bad!! I'm like obsessed with dimples...I mean seriously! Lol cx

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:33:44 -0700

Same thang happend to me 0:

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-18 18:56:54 -0700

And what's wrong with dimples... ? Frown

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-08-14 05:04:45 -0700

i like my dimples too smile

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-14 05:01:46 -0700

What are so bad about dimples ? I like mine. People actually tell me my dimples are cute.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:35:24 -0700

I got 2 dimples ^_^

cross-you-up
cross-you-up wrote:
2014-04-14 15:52:32 -0700

Wat you mean

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-04-13 10:24:23 -0700

Skin Cream Doesn't seem to work for me. Pills do for me.

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-04-13 10:22:08 -0700

what?! you are complaining about dimples!...i want them soooo badly!..there cute

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 10:17:43 -0700

mine isnt sensitive just it dnt work for me

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:54:45 -0700

I agree skin cream makes the problem worse if you have sensitive skin

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 09:39:33 -0700

It al don't work

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:32:22 -0700

Try using Neutrogena products... That's what I do to keep my skin clear

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:44 -0700

SKIN CREAM NEVER WORKS PEOPLE DONT GET IT!!!!

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:21 -0700

I have a few acne all over my face but it's not as bad as when I was 13 I'm almost 15 and it's starting to clear up I just want clear skin

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 22:39:47 -0700

I don't know what to dooooo because I want to have I profile picture but I to ugly because of pimmmmmmmmmmmmleeeessss D:

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:40:27 -0700

It's ok i have dimples they don't bother me plus everyone loves mine!

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 12:54:53 -0700

I also need proactiv
Frown

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (