Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:35:24 -0700

I got 2 dimples ^_^

cross-you-up
cross-you-up wrote:
2014-04-14 15:52:32 -0700

Wat you mean

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-04-13 10:24:23 -0700

Skin Cream Doesn't seem to work for me. Pills do for me.

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-04-13 10:22:08 -0700

what?! you are complaining about dimples!...i want them soooo badly!..there cute

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 10:17:43 -0700

mine isnt sensitive just it dnt work for me

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:54:45 -0700

I agree skin cream makes the problem worse if you have sensitive skin

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 09:39:33 -0700

It al don't work

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:32:22 -0700

Try using Neutrogena products... That's what I do to keep my skin clear

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:44 -0700

SKIN CREAM NEVER WORKS PEOPLE DONT GET IT!!!!

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:21 -0700

I have a few acne all over my face but it's not as bad as when I was 13 I'm almost 15 and it's starting to clear up I just want clear skin

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 22:39:47 -0700

I don't know what to dooooo because I want to have I profile picture but I to ugly because of pimmmmmmmmmmmmleeeessss D:

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:40:27 -0700

It's ok i have dimples they don't bother me plus everyone loves mine!

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 12:54:53 -0700

I also need proactiv
Frown

snuggiemalone
snuggiemalone wrote:
2013-09-02 18:13:31 -0700

i am going to try proactiv i hope it works!

ballforlife1
ballforlife1 wrote:
2013-08-11 08:34:49 -0700

Your cuite

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:49:40 -0700

I want a new look

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-22 19:02:23 -0700

Exactly what thecaringlion said drink lots of water and take a shower after any sweating like after cheerleading becuase i have back heads on my nose i finally got rid of them just taking showers i used to have pimples i used regular toothpaste over night and the next day they were gone

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:45:40 -0700

look even if your family does say u have pimples and stuff whos cares llove yourself for what god made you

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-05 08:00:13 -0700

WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! As long as u love u for u then u'll b fine! trust me, I know. .-. smile

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-06-10 13:50:56 -0700

I always make sure to get a LOT of water during the day. It keeps my skin smooth and free of pimples and I don't drink soda or anything that's bad for me or high in calories!

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

kaykay2002