Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

kuzivakwashe
kuzivakwashe wrote:
2014-11-23 07:38:17 -0800

I have sooo many pimples its embarrasing

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-09-29 16:09:30 -0700

Stupid puberty -_-

-MyChemicalRomance-
-MyChemicalRomance- wrote:
2014-08-28 02:59:57 -0700

I wish I had dimples. ;-; And I'm not getting pimples >;D My mum and dad never really got 'em.

Shorty260
Shorty260 wrote:
2014-08-24 12:36:11 -0700

Why is dimples bad!! I'm like obsessed with dimples...I mean seriously! Lol cx

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 12:33:44 -0700

Same thang happend to me 0:

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-18 18:56:54 -0700

And what's wrong with dimples... ? Frown

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-08-14 05:04:45 -0700

i like my dimples too smile

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-14 05:01:46 -0700

What are so bad about dimples ? I like mine. People actually tell me my dimples are cute.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:35:24 -0700

I got 2 dimples ^_^

cross-you-up
cross-you-up wrote:
2014-04-14 15:52:32 -0700

Wat you mean

Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer wrote:
2014-04-13 10:24:23 -0700

Skin Cream Doesn't seem to work for me. Pills do for me.

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-04-13 10:22:08 -0700

what?! you are complaining about dimples!...i want them soooo badly!..there cute

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 10:17:43 -0700

mine isnt sensitive just it dnt work for me

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:54:45 -0700

I agree skin cream makes the problem worse if you have sensitive skin

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 09:39:33 -0700

It al don't work

_Taylor_Doe
_Taylor_Doe wrote:
2014-04-13 09:32:22 -0700

Try using Neutrogena products... That's what I do to keep my skin clear

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:44 -0700

SKIN CREAM NEVER WORKS PEOPLE DONT GET IT!!!!

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-13 07:48:21 -0700

I have a few acne all over my face but it's not as bad as when I was 13 I'm almost 15 and it's starting to clear up I just want clear skin

jock25_2559889
jock25_2559889 wrote:
2013-10-09 22:39:47 -0700

I don't know what to dooooo because I want to have I profile picture but I to ugly because of pimmmmmmmmmmmmleeeessss D:

Ariel_got_swagg
Ariel_got_swagg wrote:
2013-09-29 03:40:27 -0700

It's ok i have dimples they don't bother me plus everyone loves mine!

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.