Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Its_Whats_Her_Name
Its_Whats_Her_Name wrote:
2013-06-10 13:00:22 -0700

I have Pimples .-.

report
Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-10 12:56:30 -0700

what teen go on a Diet???????

report
Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-06-10 12:51:35 -0700

I Have Dimples . c";

report
sallylo6
sallylo6 wrote:
2013-06-10 12:44:18 -0700

I don't have pimples!!

report
Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-10 12:40:51 -0700

I BE POPPING MY PIMPLES!

report
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-10 12:34:17 -0700

I used to have some of pinples on my face. .-.

report
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001 wrote:
2013-06-10 12:30:48 -0700

I have dimples :P

report
Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-09 14:39:23 -0700

ive got dimples but i bearly get pimples it like everytime something big happens boom a pimple

report
surysaha001
surysaha001 wrote:
2013-06-01 03:11:07 -0700

as i know , dimples make ur face prettier , i mean sweeter ! even i have dimples on both my cheeks.....and everyone say that I'm cute !

report
heartattack3
heartattack3 wrote:
2013-05-29 19:49:06 -0700

No matter what if u have pimples it doesn't matter beauty is in the inside not outside. By the way where I live Proactiv is sold in stores.

report
artgurlcrayons
artgurlcrayons wrote:
2013-05-24 15:58:42 -0700

tell the people who make fun of your dimples this,"That's your problem,not mine." and then walk away w/ ur head held high.

report
AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 22:57:20 -0700

i too have pimples on my forehead, please help in dear-dish-it-How Do I Get Rid Of My Pimples???!!!

report
skylercool12
skylercool12 wrote:
2013-05-13 18:11:58 -0700

you flat iron your hair and put makeup on Clown

report
-.Oath.-_2273921
-.Oath.-_2273921 wrote:
2013-05-07 18:45:16 -0700

What The Heck? Ask Your Mom.
I'm sure You Look Perfectly Fine, Never Be Afraid To Be Yourself.

report
Cyera
Cyera wrote:
2013-05-02 18:59:18 -0700

PROACTIVE THATS HOW YOU GET RID OF PIMPLES

report
Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 13:56:35 -0700

Wait POPCORN EATER LOL MY BAD!

report
Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-04-28 13:56:00 -0700

JAKE Lacey!!!

In need of a change
Jk...
Lmbo though!

report
sophiamaria111
sophiamaria111 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:46:02 -0700

haha

report
Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-04-28 09:42:16 -0700

Keep your hair out of your face to avoid acne - I have the same problem. I just got proactiv and I'm hoping that it works!

report
RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-04-27 03:50:51 -0700

I have a permantant dimple, My friends say its absolutely adorable. Gotta keep the dimples. Wink

report
back to story
F1158861879468

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

  • I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

related stories

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes