Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

ballforlife1
ballforlife1 wrote:
2013-08-11 08:34:49 -0700

Your cuite

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:49:40 -0700

I want a new look

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-22 19:02:23 -0700

Exactly what thecaringlion said drink lots of water and take a shower after any sweating like after cheerleading becuase i have back heads on my nose i finally got rid of them just taking showers i used to have pimples i used regular toothpaste over night and the next day they were gone

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:45:40 -0700

look even if your family does say u have pimples and stuff whos cares llove yourself for what god made you

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-05 08:00:13 -0700

WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! As long as u love u for u then u'll b fine! trust me, I know. .-. smile

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-06-10 13:50:56 -0700

I always make sure to get a LOT of water during the day. It keeps my skin smooth and free of pimples and I don't drink soda or anything that's bad for me or high in calories!

Its_Whats_Her_Name
Its_Whats_Her_Name wrote:
2013-06-10 13:00:22 -0700

I have Pimples .-.

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-10 12:56:30 -0700

what teen go on a Diet???????

Temporarily Alyssa

Midapops wrote:
2013-06-10 12:40:51 -0700

I BE POPPING MY PIMPLES!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-10 12:34:17 -0700

I used to have some of pinples on my face. .-.

daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001 wrote:
2013-06-10 12:30:48 -0700

I have dimples :P

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-09 14:39:23 -0700

ive got dimples but i bearly get pimples it like everytime something big happens boom a pimple

surysaha001
surysaha001 wrote:
2013-06-01 03:11:07 -0700

as i know , dimples make ur face prettier , i mean sweeter ! even i have dimples on both my cheeks.....and everyone say that I'm cute !

heartattack3
heartattack3 wrote:
2013-05-29 19:49:06 -0700

No matter what if u have pimples it doesn't matter beauty is in the inside not outside. By the way where I live Proactiv is sold in stores.

artgurlcrayons
artgurlcrayons wrote:
2013-05-24 15:58:42 -0700

tell the people who make fun of your dimples this,"That's your problem,not mine." and then walk away w/ ur head held high.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 22:57:20 -0700

i too have pimples on my forehead, please help in dear-dish-it-How Do I Get Rid Of My Pimples???!!!

skylercool12
skylercool12 wrote:
2013-05-13 18:11:58 -0700

you flat iron your hair and put makeup on Clown

-.Oath.-_2273921
-.Oath.-_2273921 wrote:
2013-05-07 18:45:16 -0700

What The Heck? Ask Your Mom.
I'm sure You Look Perfectly Fine, Never Be Afraid To Be Yourself.

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Cleanser..
DisneyanimeLover
"brunostar" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: True friends on kw or in real life? Either way, a true friend will always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. A true friend will make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time. A true friend will stay your friend for years A true friend won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. A true friend listens to you just as much as they tell you things. A true friend makes you happy to be with them There are a lot of things that define a true friend, but really you already know whether your friend is a true friend or not. You just have to stop for a moment and think which sadly is something I don have
idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)