Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

ballforlife1
ballforlife1 wrote:
2013-08-11 08:34:49 -0700

Your cuite

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:49:40 -0700

I want a new look

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-22 19:02:23 -0700

Exactly what thecaringlion said drink lots of water and take a shower after any sweating like after cheerleading becuase i have back heads on my nose i finally got rid of them just taking showers i used to have pimples i used regular toothpaste over night and the next day they were gone

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:45:40 -0700

look even if your family does say u have pimples and stuff whos cares llove yourself for what god made you

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-05 08:00:13 -0700

WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! As long as u love u for u then u'll b fine! trust me, I know. .-. smile

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-06-10 13:50:56 -0700

I always make sure to get a LOT of water during the day. It keeps my skin smooth and free of pimples and I don't drink soda or anything that's bad for me or high in calories!

Its_Whats_Her_Name
Its_Whats_Her_Name wrote:
2013-06-10 13:00:22 -0700

I have Pimples .-.

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-10 12:56:30 -0700

what teen go on a Diet???????

Temporarily Alyssa

Midapops wrote:
2013-06-10 12:40:51 -0700

I BE POPPING MY PIMPLES!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-10 12:34:17 -0700

I used to have some of pinples on my face. .-.

daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001 wrote:
2013-06-10 12:30:48 -0700

I have dimples :P

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-09 14:39:23 -0700

ive got dimples but i bearly get pimples it like everytime something big happens boom a pimple

surysaha001
surysaha001 wrote:
2013-06-01 03:11:07 -0700

as i know , dimples make ur face prettier , i mean sweeter ! even i have dimples on both my cheeks.....and everyone say that I'm cute !

heartattack3
heartattack3 wrote:
2013-05-29 19:49:06 -0700

No matter what if u have pimples it doesn't matter beauty is in the inside not outside. By the way where I live Proactiv is sold in stores.

artgurlcrayons
artgurlcrayons wrote:
2013-05-24 15:58:42 -0700

tell the people who make fun of your dimples this,"That's your problem,not mine." and then walk away w/ ur head held high.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 22:57:20 -0700

i too have pimples on my forehead, please help in dear-dish-it-How Do I Get Rid Of My Pimples???!!!

skylercool12
skylercool12 wrote:
2013-05-13 18:11:58 -0700

you flat iron your hair and put makeup on Clown

-.Oath.-_2273921
-.Oath.-_2273921 wrote:
2013-05-07 18:45:16 -0700

What The Heck? Ask Your Mom.
I'm sure You Look Perfectly Fine, Never Be Afraid To Be Yourself.

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day