Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

snuggiemalone
snuggiemalone wrote:
2013-09-02 18:13:31 -0700

i am going to try proactiv i hope it works!

ballforlife1
ballforlife1 wrote:
2013-08-11 08:34:49 -0700

Your cuite

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:49:40 -0700

I want a new look

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-22 19:02:23 -0700

Exactly what thecaringlion said drink lots of water and take a shower after any sweating like after cheerleading becuase i have back heads on my nose i finally got rid of them just taking showers i used to have pimples i used regular toothpaste over night and the next day they were gone

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:45:40 -0700

look even if your family does say u have pimples and stuff whos cares llove yourself for what god made you

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-05 08:00:13 -0700

WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! As long as u love u for u then u'll b fine! trust me, I know. .-. smile

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-06-10 13:50:56 -0700

I always make sure to get a LOT of water during the day. It keeps my skin smooth and free of pimples and I don't drink soda or anything that's bad for me or high in calories!

Its_Whats_Her_Name
Its_Whats_Her_Name wrote:
2013-06-10 13:00:22 -0700

I have Pimples .-.

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-10 12:56:30 -0700

what teen go on a Diet???????

Temporarily Alyssa

Midapops wrote:
2013-06-10 12:40:51 -0700

I BE POPPING MY PIMPLES!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-10 12:34:17 -0700

I used to have some of pinples on my face. .-.

daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001 wrote:
2013-06-10 12:30:48 -0700

I have dimples :P

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-09 14:39:23 -0700

ive got dimples but i bearly get pimples it like everytime something big happens boom a pimple

surysaha001
surysaha001 wrote:
2013-06-01 03:11:07 -0700

as i know , dimples make ur face prettier , i mean sweeter ! even i have dimples on both my cheeks.....and everyone say that I'm cute !

heartattack3
heartattack3 wrote:
2013-05-29 19:49:06 -0700

No matter what if u have pimples it doesn't matter beauty is in the inside not outside. By the way where I live Proactiv is sold in stores.

artgurlcrayons
artgurlcrayons wrote:
2013-05-24 15:58:42 -0700

tell the people who make fun of your dimples this,"That's your problem,not mine." and then walk away w/ ur head held high.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 22:57:20 -0700

i too have pimples on my forehead, please help in dear-dish-it-How Do I Get Rid Of My Pimples???!!!

skylercool12
skylercool12 wrote:
2013-05-13 18:11:58 -0700

you flat iron your hair and put makeup on Clown

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?