Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Change My Look?

Pimples and Dimples asks: Lately, my family and friends say I have pimples on my forehead and my dimples are weird. I know I'm supposed to love myself for who I am, but I just hate myself. I need to take care of my hygiene now that I'm going through puberty. Help! Back to Article

Mushmellow
Mushmellow wrote:
2013-09-06 12:54:53 -0700

I also need proactiv
Frown

snuggiemalone
snuggiemalone wrote:
2013-09-02 18:13:31 -0700

i am going to try proactiv i hope it works!

ballforlife1
ballforlife1 wrote:
2013-08-11 08:34:49 -0700

Your cuite

tmcfaddin12
tmcfaddin12 wrote:
2013-08-09 21:49:40 -0700

I want a new look

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-22 19:02:23 -0700

Exactly what thecaringlion said drink lots of water and take a shower after any sweating like after cheerleading becuase i have back heads on my nose i finally got rid of them just taking showers i used to have pimples i used regular toothpaste over night and the next day they were gone

Jaibug02
Jaibug02 wrote:
2013-07-15 20:45:40 -0700

look even if your family does say u have pimples and stuff whos cares llove yourself for what god made you

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-05 08:00:13 -0700

WHO CARES WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK! As long as u love u for u then u'll b fine! trust me, I know. .-. smile

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-06-10 13:50:56 -0700

I always make sure to get a LOT of water during the day. It keeps my skin smooth and free of pimples and I don't drink soda or anything that's bad for me or high in calories!

Its_Whats_Her_Name
Its_Whats_Her_Name wrote:
2013-06-10 13:00:22 -0700

I have Pimples .-.

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-06-10 12:56:30 -0700

what teen go on a Diet???????

Temporarily Alyssa

Midapops wrote:
2013-06-10 12:40:51 -0700

I BE POPPING MY PIMPLES!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-10 12:34:17 -0700

I used to have some of pinples on my face. .-.

daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001 wrote:
2013-06-10 12:30:48 -0700

I have dimples :P

Mckalee
Mckalee wrote:
2013-06-09 14:39:23 -0700

ive got dimples but i bearly get pimples it like everytime something big happens boom a pimple

surysaha001
surysaha001 wrote:
2013-06-01 03:11:07 -0700

as i know , dimples make ur face prettier , i mean sweeter ! even i have dimples on both my cheeks.....and everyone say that I'm cute !

heartattack3
heartattack3 wrote:
2013-05-29 19:49:06 -0700

No matter what if u have pimples it doesn't matter beauty is in the inside not outside. By the way where I live Proactiv is sold in stores.

artgurlcrayons
artgurlcrayons wrote:
2013-05-24 15:58:42 -0700

tell the people who make fun of your dimples this,"That's your problem,not mine." and then walk away w/ ur head held high.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-17 22:57:20 -0700

i too have pimples on my forehead, please help in dear-dish-it-How Do I Get Rid Of My Pimples???!!!

How Do You Get Rid of Zits?

• I pop 'em.
  • I ignore them.
  • I use acne-fighting cleansers and creams.
  • Zits? What zits?

Micro_deardishit-puberty-micro
Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad...
Pretty Girl asks: "Dear Dish-It, I'm 9 years old and I have a pimple on my back!! I dunno why - i...
Geek asks: "I have a pimple on my lip, and I'm trying to get rid of it. I know that you should ne...
Some people may be born with flawless complexions, but most of us have to work at it. Kidzworld f...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.