Comments

DIY Beauty Treatments

It's time to change up your beauty routine and go au naturale with DIY beauty treatments! From an avocado hair mask to a scrumptious smelling brown sugar body scrub, mixing your way to a totally organic beauty routine is easier than you think! Back to Article

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-22 05:48:54 -0700

hehe i tried this once i tried to eat the Avocado but my mom would not let me

Brent538

CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-21 19:14:19 -0700

I Rather eat the Avocado X'D

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:39:32 -0700

I like this one. You should post more of these kind of articles.

quelquely

Zenzega wrote:
2013-07-06 21:15:38 -0700

Wow i like this

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-23 07:48:51 -0700

that would really help me.

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-06 01:36:33 -0700

Wow really helps

arp20
arp20 wrote:
2013-04-28 08:12:34 -0700

very nice!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-28 07:44:51 -0700

Thanks! This helps with smoothes my face and hair mask would help!

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 07:41:59 -0700

I USE formula 10.0.6 face mask 3 times a week

jaylinlove02
jaylinlove02 wrote:
2013-04-27 08:15:11 -0700

i have the face mask and wayy more imma try the conditioner

kittygirlme
kittygirlme wrote:
2013-04-26 09:01:31 -0700

imma do the Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Conditioner

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-04-26 02:18:33 -0700

Ok I may try this one day

mammasbaby
mammasbaby wrote:
2013-04-25 17:19:56 -0700

WIY DO YOU NEED HELP.

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-04-25 11:27:02 -0700

I need all the help I can get!

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.