Comments

DIY Beauty Treatments

It's time to change up your beauty routine and go au naturale with DIY beauty treatments! From an avocado hair mask to a scrumptious smelling brown sugar body scrub, mixing your way to a totally organic beauty routine is easier than you think! Back to Article

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-22 05:48:54 -0700

hehe i tried this once i tried to eat the Avocado but my mom would not let me

Brent538

CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-21 19:14:19 -0700

I Rather eat the Avocado X'D

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:39:32 -0700

I like this one. You should post more of these kind of articles.

quelquely

Zenzega wrote:
2013-07-06 21:15:38 -0700

Wow i like this

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-23 07:48:51 -0700

that would really help me.

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-06 01:36:33 -0700

Wow really helps

arp20
arp20 wrote:
2013-04-28 08:12:34 -0700

very nice!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-28 07:44:51 -0700

Thanks! This helps with smoothes my face and hair mask would help!

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 07:41:59 -0700

I USE formula 10.0.6 face mask 3 times a week

jaylinlove02
jaylinlove02 wrote:
2013-04-27 08:15:11 -0700

i have the face mask and wayy more imma try the conditioner

kittygirlme
kittygirlme wrote:
2013-04-26 09:01:31 -0700

imma do the Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Conditioner

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-04-26 02:18:33 -0700

Ok I may try this one day

mammasbaby
mammasbaby wrote:
2013-04-25 17:19:56 -0700

WIY DO YOU NEED HELP.

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-04-25 11:27:02 -0700

I need all the help I can get!

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_spring-makeup-micro
It's time to get into the spring of things and inject a new season twist into your make-up routin...
Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .
Micro_summer-beauty-tips_topbeautybrands-micro
You're beautiful -- that's what the songs say -- and it's true! Stay beautiful with these top 10 ...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.