Comments

DIY Beauty Treatments

It's time to change up your beauty routine and go au naturale with DIY beauty treatments! From an avocado hair mask to a scrumptious smelling brown sugar body scrub, mixing your way to a totally organic beauty routine is easier than you think! Back to Article

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-04-22 05:48:54 -0700

hehe i tried this once i tried to eat the Avocado but my mom would not let me

Brent538

CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-04-21 19:14:19 -0700

I Rather eat the Avocado X'D

colleenaw
colleenaw wrote:
2013-09-05 14:39:32 -0700

I like this one. You should post more of these kind of articles.

quelquely

Zenzega wrote:
2013-07-06 21:15:38 -0700

Wow i like this

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-23 07:48:51 -0700

that would really help me.

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-06 01:36:33 -0700

Wow really helps

arp20
arp20 wrote:
2013-04-28 08:12:34 -0700

very nice!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-28 07:44:51 -0700

Thanks! This helps with smoothes my face and hair mask would help!

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 07:41:59 -0700

I USE formula 10.0.6 face mask 3 times a week

jaylinlove02
jaylinlove02 wrote:
2013-04-27 08:15:11 -0700

i have the face mask and wayy more imma try the conditioner

kittygirlme
kittygirlme wrote:
2013-04-26 09:01:31 -0700

imma do the Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Conditioner

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-04-26 02:18:33 -0700

Ok I may try this one day

mammasbaby
mammasbaby wrote:
2013-04-25 17:19:56 -0700

WIY DO YOU NEED HELP.

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-04-25 11:27:02 -0700

I need all the help I can get!

Tomato-poll

Fave Homemade Hair Remedy?

• Lemon juice for lightening my locks.
  • Coffee for making your hair warmer and shinier.
  • Dryer sheets to get rid of flyaways.
  • Tomato juice to remove chorline build up.

Micro_spring-makeup-micro
It's time to get into the spring of things and inject a new season twist into your make-up routin...
Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_dipdye micro
How to dip dye your hair including a video on dyeing your ends with Kool-Aid .
Micro_summer-beauty-tips_topbeautybrands-micro
You're beautiful -- that's what the songs say -- and it's true! Stay beautiful with these top 10 ...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)