Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Write An Essay?

Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed out on learning how. Please help before my assignment is due! Back to Article

xxyolo
xxyolo wrote:
2013-07-02 01:59:49 -0700

eww meat e.e

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-25 05:50:15 -0700

-eats strawberry creme donut ahan, I get it.

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-05-07 20:42:01 -0700

PONIES!!!!!

mizzlatoya_
mizzlatoya_ wrote:
2013-05-07 17:07:04 -0700

I use ore. The cookie on top is the topic sentence then the creme is the body paragraph the the bottom cookie is your concluding sentence.

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-05-04 18:55:42 -0700

My teachers used to use the burger thingy all the time. I always found it amusing.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-03 15:29:03 -0700

My teacher tought me this thing called TDFC..(Topic sentence,3 Details,3follow ups for the details,conclusion)

bestessay_2457256
bestessay_2457256 wrote:
2013-05-01 03:28:48 -0700

The given tips about how to write essay is very useful and It can help a viewer to write good quality essays . I think the given tips will help to solve writing errors and write the best essay

. I have really learned many thing new about essay writing and I thanks to the author for shearing such post.

123456love
123456love wrote:
2013-04-30 16:24:41 -0700

a burger is really funny i think it will help me understand
writing more i like write my on story's but when it comes to school it seems more completcated

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-30 05:50:45 -0700

k

historian90
historian90 wrote:
2013-04-30 05:35:12 -0700

by far the best dear dish it question

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-04-29 17:09:38 -0700

Hamburgerrrrr.

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:29:19 -0700

essays r fun!

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-27 11:08:27 -0700

I'm fab at writing, especially essays. English is my plus point at school I guess.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-04-27 11:04:59 -0700

I such k at writing essays. I know how too, I just can't write whatever the topic is.

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:51:10 -0700

Our teacher showed us this, not the burger just
Intro
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Ending

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:34:31 -0700

An essay is maybe to be my future favorite homework. It's to to give a description about a certain thing. Like writing a certain story. If I was you. I would get this software named dragon and just say whatever you want on paper.Then just print it out like people today do. In fact, it looks way more professional like you know what your doing. So that's maybe another tippio. C:

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-04-27 05:07:45 -0700

The burger is a great way to help students remember HOW to write an essay.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:44:13 -0700

whats up with the burger?!?

hi938
hi938 wrote:
2013-04-26 18:12:00 -0700

I hate whing sa that a y my dose it

fabiana
fabiana wrote:
2013-04-26 16:13:47 -0700

I still remember the first time a teacher told me to write an essay! my fisrt though was "what is an S A? does it stand for something?" LOL!! I quickly found out that an S A is a P I T A!!!

Poll-schoolwork

What's the toughest type of school work?

• Homework
  • Tests and Exams
  • Group Projects
  • Essays

Micro_study_micro
Epic Fail asks: “Final exams are coming up in June and I’m really scared of failing. What should ...
Micro_smartphone apps micro
Trick out your smartphone with fun and useful back-to-school apps to help you study and keep in t...
Micro_bad grades_micro
justinbieberfan21 asks: “In the past few weeks I’ve been getting bad grades. Should I talk to a t...
Micro_teacher_micro
cuPcaKe asks: "Lots of the teachers at my school don’t understand me. They always think I’m doing...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!