Comments

Dear Dish-it: How Do I Write An Essay?

Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed out on learning how. Please help before my assignment is due! Back to Article

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-07-23 11:15:29 -0700

love it

xxyolo
xxyolo wrote:
2013-07-02 01:59:49 -0700

eww meat e.e

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-06-25 05:50:15 -0700

-eats strawberry creme donut ahan, I get it.

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-05-07 20:42:01 -0700

PONIES!!!!!

mizzlatoya_
mizzlatoya_ wrote:
2013-05-07 17:07:04 -0700

I use ore. The cookie on top is the topic sentence then the creme is the body paragraph the the bottom cookie is your concluding sentence.

DeathInDarkness
DeathInDarkness wrote:
2013-05-04 18:55:42 -0700

My teachers used to use the burger thingy all the time. I always found it amusing.

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-03 15:29:03 -0700

My teacher tought me this thing called TDFC..(Topic sentence,3 Details,3follow ups for the details,conclusion)

bestessay_2457256
bestessay_2457256 wrote:
2013-05-01 03:28:48 -0700

The given tips about how to write essay is very useful and It can help a viewer to write good quality essays . I think the given tips will help to solve writing errors and write the best essay

. I have really learned many thing new about essay writing and I thanks to the author for shearing such post.

123456love
123456love wrote:
2013-04-30 16:24:41 -0700

a burger is really funny i think it will help me understand
writing more i like write my on story's but when it comes to school it seems more completcated

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-04-30 05:50:45 -0700

k

historian90
historian90 wrote:
2013-04-30 05:35:12 -0700

by far the best dear dish it question

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-04-29 17:09:38 -0700

Hamburgerrrrr.

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-04-28 15:29:19 -0700

essays r fun!

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-27 11:08:27 -0700

I'm fab at writing, especially essays. English is my plus point at school I guess.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-04-27 11:04:59 -0700

I such k at writing essays. I know how too, I just can't write whatever the topic is.

autumn323
autumn323 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:51:10 -0700

Our teacher showed us this, not the burger just
Intro
Example 1
Example 2
Example 3
Ending

Jeff123
Jeff123 wrote:
2013-04-27 10:34:31 -0700

An essay is maybe to be my future favorite homework. It's to to give a description about a certain thing. Like writing a certain story. If I was you. I would get this software named dragon and just say whatever you want on paper.Then just print it out like people today do. In fact, it looks way more professional like you know what your doing. So that's maybe another tippio. C:

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-04-27 05:07:45 -0700

The burger is a great way to help students remember HOW to write an essay.

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2013-04-26 21:44:13 -0700

whats up with the burger?!?

hi938
hi938 wrote:
2013-04-26 18:12:00 -0700

I hate whing sa that a y my dose it

Poll-schoolwork

What's the toughest type of school work?

• Homework