Comments

May 2013 Horoscopes

Spring is in full bloom and summer is just around the corner. Find out what the month of May will bring you in Kidzworld’s May 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone wrote:
2013-04-30 18:26:49 -0700

mine is October 24!

RCZ777
RCZ777 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:26:12 -0700

Fun month huh? I hope!

damein.knows.best
damein.knows.best wrote:
2013-04-30 18:25:18 -0700

October I think is the best month cause its not hot nor cold and has a candy holiday

icypink1027
icypink1027 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:24:25 -0700

No it is not

shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone wrote:
2013-04-30 18:23:01 -0700

Lol

HOMEWRECKER
HOMEWRECKER wrote:
2013-04-30 18:22:20 -0700

Is the scorpio overlord vicious 8-eyed murder8itch of all alternia and alt universes

shes_so_gone

jazmaslow19 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:19:36 -0700

Scorpio

shes_so_gone
shes_so_gone wrote:
2013-04-30 18:18:19 -0700

scorpio im an October child too

damein.knows.best
damein.knows.best wrote:
2013-04-30 18:17:24 -0700

Libra lol xD october child dats meh xD

4shishi
4shishi wrote:
2013-04-30 18:15:07 -0700

Capricorn. And proud! xD Hahha!

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:13:08 -0700

I'm a Taurus...

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-04-30 18:12:57 -0700

my picture is a cow eating a flower? oh come on o_o

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2013-04-30 18:09:30 -0700

Capricorn all the way!

TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728 wrote:
2013-04-30 18:08:19 -0700

I didn't know you were a leo....

becca.makes.u.smile
becca.makes.u.smile wrote:
2013-04-30 18:05:36 -0700

Scorpio

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-04-30 17:56:21 -0700

aquarius!

silvercresent1
silvercresent1 wrote:
2013-04-30 17:55:43 -0700

LEO!!!! rawr!!!!

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_libra style micro
Libra girls are well-balanced and love to find harmony and peace, even in their style. Here's how...
Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....