Comments

Top 10 Cute Sneakers

Give your ballet pumps and loafers a break and team dresses and jeans with these cute sneakers! When it comes to footwear, sneakers are undoubtedly the most practical option for active girls. Back to Article

rayraygirl1425

xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-11-30 14:42:06 -0800

Converse

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-30 14:37:31 -0800

OMG.... Gimme dem converse!!!!

MewSilver

Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-15 00:48:41 -0700

i love all them shoes

SelenaDemiZendaya
SelenaDemiZendaya wrote:
2013-05-15 00:45:53 -0700

converse is the best! i love sneakers!

abrar210

PrincessSab wrote:
2013-05-07 11:12:33 -0700

luv the forever 21 high tops and new looks

Tamz135
Tamz135 wrote:
2013-05-06 04:44:32 -0700

yh i know u do i saw them on bday

When it comes to your personal style, what are you known for?
  • Always looking like I stepped off the cover of a fashion magazine.
  • Being different - who cares if people sometimes stare?
  • Updating old pieces to make them cutting-edge cool.
  • Looking and feeling comfortable.

Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_running-micro
Spring is in the air, and that means it’s time to get outside and get active. Running is a great ...
Micro_spring-style-micro
Spring Break is coming and no matter what you're doing, we want to help you do it in style! To ma...
Micro_leg_micro
Patterned leggings can look super cool if you know how to wear them. It’s a tricky trend to pull ...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)