Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

2013 Kentucky Derby

GIDDY-UP!!! The Kentucky Derby is going down May 3-4 2013 as the fastest 2 minutes in sports. So what is so fast about the Kentucky Derby? Well unless they start training cheetahs to race, this is the fastest race amongst all living animals. Back to Article

kittyliclios

ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-05 09:05:10 -0700

PONIEZ

monsoon2003
monsoon2003 wrote:
2013-05-04 16:18:43 -0700

l just got finished watching the kentucky derby

-angiie
-angiie wrote:
2013-05-04 14:37:30 -0700

* swear

-angiie
-angiie wrote:
2013-05-04 14:37:07 -0700

I sweat I hate horses... they kick & I don't deal with that -.-

supersayian1zek
supersayian1zek wrote:
2013-05-04 05:54:52 -0700

derbies are good type of sport it would be better if they used the horses to crash each other like car derbies hahahah

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-04 05:42:30 -0700

cul

BitterSweetApple
BitterSweetApple wrote:
2013-05-03 15:14:42 -0700

horses cant enter competitions until three years of age and the horses are beautiful.

DemiLovatogirl
DemiLovatogirl wrote:
2013-05-03 13:26:46 -0700

Horses racing is bad. They train the horses and make them race at 2. That's just a baby! That is aproximatly 4 or 5 human age mentally. It also damages the horses growth plates, meaning they will have bad hocks and legs when they are older, hence giving them medical issues, hence they will be either sent to the slaughter house or abandond. Then they will be taken to an adoption barn, where it will be hard for them to be adopted because of their medical issues.

thevictor
thevictor wrote:
2013-05-03 08:31:12 -0700

I like it smile its fast and fantastic smile

thevictor
thevictor wrote:
2013-05-03 08:30:25 -0700

I like it smile

F1069967019796

What Are Baby Horses Called?

• Mares.
  • Foals.
  • Yearlings.
  • Thoroughbreds.

Micro_a mic
A rodeo is a bunch of events where a Cowboy can showoff his Cowboy skills... everything from ridi...
Micro_otto_micro
Professional jockey Otto Thorwarth plays Ronnie Turcotte in Disney’s “Secretariat.” We got the o...
Micro_secretariat_micro
Disney’s amazing Secretariat movie is being released on Blu-Ray and DVD on January 25! We love th...
Horseback riding involves more than just sitting on a horse and hanging on. Riding horses can als...

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
reply 1 day
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
reply 1 day
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
reply 1 day
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
reply 1 day
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 3 days