Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish it: Should I Use Pads or Tampons?

Torn asks: I just got my first period and I’m trying to decide whether to use pads or tampons. I don’t like the feeling of pads but I’m afraid that it will hurt to put a tampon in. I’m also afraid I will lose the tampon inside of my body. Help! Back to Article

KittyWithADog
KittyWithADog wrote:
2013-05-15 07:33:30 -0700

Start with the pad then when you get a regular period use the tampon. That what everyone tells me.

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-05-14 14:06:53 -0700

ur rude. how could u say that. im gonna report ur comment

gymnastkitty
gymnastkitty wrote:
2013-05-11 12:46:47 -0700

the tampon won't get lost in your body,don't worry! Wink

goldenstar4ever
goldenstar4ever wrote:
2013-05-11 11:54:41 -0700

dont worry about what other people think yeah get their opinion but reallly its up toy you i use pads and they are so much more comfy and they help during the course of the day stay strong xx

add me please for more advice smile xx

cbaby233
cbaby233 wrote:
2013-05-11 11:12:24 -0700

u r so gross y u ask that and y am i yo friend if u so nasty

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-11 11:02:04 -0700

I use pad.

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-11 11:00:33 -0700

UGH lady-hood sucks. I hate my period. >_

gymnastkitty
gymnastkitty wrote:
2013-05-11 10:50:28 -0700

u really already use now these things? how old are u? Confused

rockiesbaseball964
rockiesbaseball964 wrote:
2013-05-11 08:09:34 -0700

That's not appropriate for a kid's website,

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-05-10 21:04:13 -0700

if you have your v-cardem use a pad !!!!!!!!! thts all imam sayyyy

gerballuv2002
gerballuv2002 wrote:
2013-05-10 16:31:55 -0700

pads

mazzyds105
mazzyds105 wrote:
2013-05-10 13:28:17 -0700

uuugggghhhh!

lostergrl
lostergrl wrote:
2013-05-10 08:38:54 -0700

I haven't had mine yet but I too am scared of
Using tampons

kittennumber7
kittennumber7 wrote:
2013-05-10 07:45:49 -0700

I use a mix of both.

unicornsforever123
unicornsforever123 wrote:
2013-05-09 14:52:57 -0700

I wear pads. I'm only 10 and I don't think i'm ready for a tampon til' i'm a teen.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-09 09:10:26 -0700

Tampons.

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-05-08 18:47:21 -0700

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrettyAllDayEveryDay
PrettyAllDayEveryDay wrote:
2013-05-08 18:32:11 -0700

Well Its kinda of hard to say it depends on your age and
whats comfortable for u

thatloser
thatloser wrote:
2013-05-08 13:47:34 -0700

depends on age and if you feel ready since its your first time i think you should use pads at least until you have talked to your mum or older sister if you have one. i started using pads on my 3rd period and i thaught they were better but its totally up to you. smile

cassy579
cassy579 wrote:
2013-05-08 11:11:55 -0700

tampons is way better

Poll-tamponspads

Do you prefer pads or tampons?

• Tampons