Comments

Get Fit and Have Fun Outdoors!

Enjoy the sunshine – and all of the positive benefits that come along with it – by heading outdoors. Not only will you have fun but you can get fit too! Back to Article

zayngirl101
zayngirl101 wrote:
2014-07-23 08:32:05 -0700

i luv to swim and ride my bike!!

miss_chloe_2002
miss_chloe_2002 wrote:
2014-07-12 14:38:43 -0700

Im Gonna Do lots of sports outside yaya!

janesgoeinka
janesgoeinka wrote:
2014-05-18 02:34:28 -0700

i love all games outdoors are fun!!

MysteriousRedBride

soccerlove14 wrote:
2013-08-26 10:31:07 -0700

I like to play soccer

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 12:01:54 -0700

I like biking and swimming!

littlemisscupcake
littlemisscupcake wrote:
2013-06-03 16:56:22 -0700

Sunbathe

fauna14
fauna14 wrote:
2013-05-30 23:17:59 -0700

i was going to say this only O_O rly promise no crosses!!

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-30 23:06:36 -0700

i dont really like outdoor game but swimming
sounds cooool

dazuster
dazuster wrote:
2013-05-22 16:42:36 -0700

I hate tennis

Izzybelle
Izzybelle wrote:
2013-05-22 16:31:25 -0700

Out of ALL i would want to go swimming!

fuzzfuzz23
fuzzfuzz23 wrote:
2013-05-21 09:54:57 -0700

i love swimming Punk

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-18 12:46:54 -0700

i hope i can do all of these things soon

How Often Does Your Family Exercise?

• All the time - we're a totally fit family.
  • We exercise at least once a week - but we could do more.
  • Not every often - maybe once a month.
  • Never. We're a family of couch potatoes.

Micro_no_sweat_micro
Sweat is good when you exercise, but with the right fabrics and fit, you can keep your cool and g...
Micro_s micro
By bike, by canoe, by ice skates, by sneakers… they’re all fun fit ways to get to school. All rig...
lovebug asks: "How do I make myself more fit?" Find out what advice and tips Coach has for gettin...
Vector Entertainment and the National Childhood Obesity Foundation want to encourage all you kids...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay