Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Have Crooked Teeth

Crooked asks: I have horrible teeth. They’re crooked, and new teeth are growing where there isn't room. I dread smiling with teeth, but even with a closed mouth I look like I’m scowling. I also hate brushing my teeth so I’ve stopped. I figure mouthwash does the same thing. How can I stop my teeth from being crooked without getting braces, because I hate going to the dentist. Back to Article

KaptainCrazi_
KaptainCrazi_ wrote:
2014-02-06 16:16:19 -0800

Im getting my braces in March!!

bieberliker152
bieberliker152 wrote:
2014-01-05 19:52:35 -0800

I have to get braces and I'm scared

guesswhoo123
guesswhoo123 wrote:
2013-12-30 06:21:00 -0800

you stopped brushing your teeth ? did it change anything? i just wanna know cuz i brush my teeth everyday and they dont change !so if i stopped for a lil bit if anything would change?

toffeebiscuitgirl123
toffeebiscuitgirl123 wrote:
2013-12-13 12:17:42 -0800

imnotjust saying this... myteethare over-crowded and i hav and over bite. i got braces about a month ago and i was really nervous. but now i hav realised they r not as bad as i thought and nowi kinda love them

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-06 15:40:25 -0800

I would love braces I think I need some

puppy_love315
puppy_love315 wrote:
2013-12-06 15:39:55 -0800

omg I need that

iCraft
iCraft wrote:
2013-12-03 08:04:30 -0800

Brushing doesn't have anything to do with how straight your teeth are.

iCraft
iCraft wrote:
2013-12-03 08:03:32 -0800

I'd advise against that. Invisalign is more expensive and you need to wear it longer. That means more orthodontist appointments.

hutcherson92
hutcherson92 wrote:
2013-10-21 08:32:02 -0700

Ok listen to me I thought the same thing about brushing your teeth so I stopped for like 3 months but now the dentist said I had to see a highenist so dudette brush your teeth before it's too late

Nerdalox
Nerdalox wrote:
2013-10-19 23:25:35 -0700

Definitely getting the Invisalign instead of braces...

PrinccesBrittany
PrinccesBrittany wrote:
2013-09-21 10:49:21 -0700

I feel ya sister!

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-08-15 14:01:16 -0700

i think i my need braces and i dont care cause if i get braces i wou ld get a cute pair of wight braces witch my friend has and plus my sister want braces but she does not need it my sister will be jelouse if i had them

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-08-11 07:58:33 -0700

Wow. At least I have straight teeth o.o

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-08-11 07:48:47 -0700

I had to have oral surgery because I still had baby teeth and I need braces uggghh but they really help a lot

BTatiB
BTatiB wrote:
2013-08-11 07:26:16 -0700

I think I need braces

its_sophie_
its_sophie_ wrote:
2013-08-04 07:19:16 -0700

i going through the same thing... i have horrid teeth.. but i know ater all the braces and dentist appoments you will look beautiful..well if you are a guy you will look handson..well i bet you look great even before you ave braces smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 17:28:47 -0700

Braces look cute on some people

The_Names_Ally
The_Names_Ally wrote:
2013-07-24 19:52:41 -0700

I always wanted braces

cutechick00
cutechick00 wrote:
2013-07-24 19:45:43 -0700

i think braces are awesome nd cute

Perfectionismyname
Perfectionismyname wrote:
2013-07-24 18:24:10 -0700

I had them

Poll-dentist

What's the worst part about caring for your teeth?

• Brushing
  • Flossing
  • Going to the Dentist
  • Braces

Micro_braces_micro
Jazzlover321 asks: “I need braces but I’m scared because people say it’s painful. My friend Ava s...
Micro_wisdom teeth_micro
Ouch! Why are those four molars at the very back of your mouth hurting you? Well, those molars (a...
Micro_white_micro
short brunette asks: "I tried whitening toothpaste but they're still yellow and I don't smile muc...
It's hard to flash a smile at your crush if your pearly whites aren't so pearly and white. Find o...

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon
OverTheMoon posted in Style:
leggings
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty posted in Style:
We are allowed to wear leggings as long as the butt is covered.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Bloodybear" wrote: :annoyed This is stupid. unsafe people can do nothing on the internet. I told dad and he KNEW mum checking the history. I'm 12, not a baby need to be protected. now i can do noting to change her invading my privacy. I rather to talk with my fd on phone.  I hate to tell you but you are still 12 and not even a teen yet. I was 13 before I was allowed to keep my own laptop in my room. I have many friends who are 13 and 14 that their parents check what they do. You are going to have to live with it until they feel you can be safe on your own.