Comments

The Lowdown: Organ Donation

Organ donation is becoming more and more a miracle-maker for people all over the world. Not only can you save someone's life for signing up to be an organ donor, but if something bad ever happens to you, an organ donation can save your life. So let's learn more about organ donation and discover if it's something that you would like to get involved. Back to Article

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-09-15 10:06:35 -0700

hello

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-09-15 10:06:29 -0700

hi

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-09-15 10:06:12 -0700

i want to donate after i die someday

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-08-13 09:18:25 -0700

My sister and I are going to be donors

ciaran811

PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-11 13:03:29 -0700

ewwww not to be rude

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-30 20:43:09 -0700

that takes so much courage

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-05-30 12:47:05 -0700

When my father in law died, I reminded the family that he was an organ donor. He saved 6 people's lives including a 2 year old boy.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-28 18:37:13 -0700

It's not enough to have this put on your license you have to tell you family your wishes to complete the process.

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-05-24 12:00:10 -0700

i wanna be a surgeon so i could save people like this maybe i will be an organ donator to someone who needs it

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-24 08:53:15 -0700

Oooo

minimo123
minimo123 wrote:
2013-05-14 11:30:12 -0700

please how do you send it

minimo123
minimo123 wrote:
2013-05-14 11:28:34 -0700

how do you send picture on this website

Poll

What Kind of Charity Do You Support?

• Food banks.
  • Homeless shelters.
  • Organizations that help sick kids.
  • Disaster relief.

Micro_eva-markvoort-65_5f00_redroses-micro-2
Eva Markoot is the star of 65 Red Roses, a film based on the real story of Eva’s quest for a doub...
Micro_organs-micro
There are over 100,000 people waiting for transplants. Only 77 people a day actually receive a tr...
The tragic deaths of so many innocent and brave people tear a hole in your heart. It is impossibl...
Sports was put on hold for a few days while people remembered the victims of the September 11th t...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!