Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Lowdown: Organ Donation

Organ donation is becoming more and more a miracle-maker for people all over the world. Not only can you save someone's life for signing up to be an organ donor, but if something bad ever happens to you, an organ donation can save your life. So let's learn more about organ donation and discover if it's something that you would like to get involved. Back to Article

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-09-15 10:06:35 -0700

hello

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-09-15 10:06:29 -0700

hi

rithma
rithma wrote:
2013-09-15 10:06:12 -0700

i want to donate after i die someday

RawrImacat
RawrImacat wrote:
2013-08-13 09:18:25 -0700

My sister and I are going to be donors

ciaran811

PrincessSab wrote:
2013-06-11 13:03:29 -0700

ewwww not to be rude

Sparks30122
Sparks30122 wrote:
2013-05-30 20:43:09 -0700

that takes so much courage

PhotOwl
moderator
PhotOwl wrote:
2013-05-30 12:47:05 -0700

When my father in law died, I reminded the family that he was an organ donor. He saved 6 people's lives including a 2 year old boy.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-28 18:37:13 -0700

It's not enough to have this put on your license you have to tell you family your wishes to complete the process.

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-05-24 12:00:10 -0700

i wanna be a surgeon so i could save people like this maybe i will be an organ donator to someone who needs it

AyOoOoDe
AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-24 08:53:15 -0700

Oooo

minimo123
minimo123 wrote:
2013-05-14 11:30:12 -0700

please how do you send it

minimo123
minimo123 wrote:
2013-05-14 11:28:34 -0700

how do you send picture on this website

Poll

What Kind of Charity Do You Support?

• Food banks.
  • Homeless shelters.
  • Organizations that help sick kids.
  • Disaster relief.