Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Professional Camera

Photographer asks: I love taking pictures. My parents bought me a small camera for Christmas, but I don’t think they understand my passion. I’m pretty good at it. I’m ready for a professional digital camera. How can I make them buy me one? Back to Article

cichlidman
cichlidman wrote:
2014-01-15 09:38:20 -0800

i take pics of animals i love Photography i also like to make vids on you tube my Chanel is asap pet in fo

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:58:57 -0800

I'm supposed to get a professional camera soon c:

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-11-13 00:31:22 -0800

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-10-20 18:50:31 -0700

this is very cool now i can make my mom and dad
can get me a new camera

DirtBiker Jamie
DirtBiker Jamie wrote:
2013-10-02 01:33:39 -0700

I have a Sony HXR-MC2000E, CMOS, 1/0.157 mm (1/4 "), 12 x, 160 x, 2.9 - 34.8 mm, 64 GB

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:07:55 -0700

Its my hobby to click photos on wildlife but i have not a camera .
Do you ?

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:05:45 -0700

Wildlife photography is a good opinion for you because everyone likes nature .
Here are some important tips for doing good photography and earn yourself :-
1. Always carry your camera with you and wherever you see a good thing just click it .
2. Upload photos on Internet sites so that you can get resuts of your photography . smile Hippie smile Hippie smile

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:21:27 -0700

Just use what you have

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 12:36:34 -0700

my dad has one

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-08-10 09:22:56 -0700

i had a secret camera ;s

AdviceGirl1
AdviceGirl1 wrote:
2013-07-15 18:35:41 -0700

its the same with me just i want an iPod. lolz. smile

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 10:11:00 -0700

:P

HeBrokeMyHeart0
HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 05:39:16 -0700

Me 2 lol

Live4Tonight
Live4Tonight wrote:
2013-07-04 18:53:31 -0700

I want to be a wildlife photographer (:

yamor
yamor wrote:
2013-06-26 03:11:51 -0700

im getting one soon lol right now i borrow from friends XD

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-21 09:05:16 -0700

well im a christan and i always pray and i have to work for it and i always go to one of my friends profile and thiers 25 ways to annoy ur parents they will be so annoyed they will get u any thing to stop

Aphos
Aphos wrote:
2013-06-19 19:50:08 -0700

You sound so spoiled. Whether or not you think you're professional, there's no point in fancy equipment at your age. When you're old enough to get a job, and you're serious about it being a profession, that would be the time to ask for an expensive camera. Even if it's just for a hobby, a simple point-and-shoot can do wonders.

culgirl1949
culgirl1949 wrote:
2013-06-16 05:40:44 -0700

I have a Professional camera. Because I love photography. Just tell your parents you want to have a job in it. I got mine by telling my parents that and they got me one I haven't stop taking pictures. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. GOOD LUCK!

Do You Have a Digital Camera?

• I don't - but my parents do.
  • No - I just have one of those old ones that uses film.

Micro_avengers-mico
Can't decide what to get for Christmas? Check out Kidzworld’s recommendations for the tech geek i...
Micro_how to take a photo-micro
Lots of people are camera shy, but are you shy of using a camera? Taking fantastic photos can be ...
There's more to taking a good photo than simply pointing and shooting. We've got the photography ...
Take your own pictures, then create your own stories, puzzles and games with the Kidz Cam Digital...

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-It, Okay, so at my school, I have this enemy, she was so mean and sarcastic, what should I do to fought back?
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
You need to clear things up with your best friend, and express to her what you feel because friendship requires open communication for it to last. Likewise, you should also take into consideration that not because she`s your best friend and she knows that you like this guy, she`s not allowed to be friends and eventually have a romantic relationship with this guy. Love does not follow a first come first serve basis, that`s reality.  Now, if you really love or like that person then you should be happy for him. True love means putting someone else`s happiness before your own EVEN IF you`re not part of that happiness. There`s a reason for everything, someday this will all make sense. :)
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in Style:
"rebelfeminist" wrote:I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does.
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no.
Its_skylar1
Hey love , I do the exact same thing as you , you aren't alone... if you ever need anyone , I am here , okay?