Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Professional Camera

Photographer asks: I love taking pictures. My parents bought me a small camera for Christmas, but I don’t think they understand my passion. I’m pretty good at it. I’m ready for a professional digital camera. How can I make them buy me one? Back to Article

cichlidman
cichlidman wrote:
2014-01-15 09:38:20 -0800

i take pics of animals i love Photography i also like to make vids on you tube my Chanel is asap pet in fo

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:58:57 -0800

I'm supposed to get a professional camera soon c:

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-11-13 00:31:22 -0800

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-10-20 18:50:31 -0700

this is very cool now i can make my mom and dad
can get me a new camera

DirtBiker Jamie
DirtBiker Jamie wrote:
2013-10-02 01:33:39 -0700

I have a Sony HXR-MC2000E, CMOS, 1/0.157 mm (1/4 "), 12 x, 160 x, 2.9 - 34.8 mm, 64 GB

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:07:55 -0700

Its my hobby to click photos on wildlife but i have not a camera .
Do you ?

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:05:45 -0700

Wildlife photography is a good opinion for you because everyone likes nature .
Here are some important tips for doing good photography and earn yourself :-
1. Always carry your camera with you and wherever you see a good thing just click it .
2. Upload photos on Internet sites so that you can get resuts of your photography . smile Hippie smile Hippie smile

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:21:27 -0700

Just use what you have

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 12:36:34 -0700

my dad has one

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-08-10 09:22:56 -0700

i had a secret camera ;s

AdviceGirl1
AdviceGirl1 wrote:
2013-07-15 18:35:41 -0700

its the same with me just i want an iPod. lolz. smile

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 10:11:00 -0700

:P

HeBrokeMyHeart0
HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 05:39:16 -0700

Me 2 lol

Live4Tonight
Live4Tonight wrote:
2013-07-04 18:53:31 -0700

I want to be a wildlife photographer (:

yamor
yamor wrote:
2013-06-26 03:11:51 -0700

im getting one soon lol right now i borrow from friends XD

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-21 09:05:16 -0700

well im a christan and i always pray and i have to work for it and i always go to one of my friends profile and thiers 25 ways to annoy ur parents they will be so annoyed they will get u any thing to stop

Aphos
Aphos wrote:
2013-06-19 19:50:08 -0700

You sound so spoiled. Whether or not you think you're professional, there's no point in fancy equipment at your age. When you're old enough to get a job, and you're serious about it being a profession, that would be the time to ask for an expensive camera. Even if it's just for a hobby, a simple point-and-shoot can do wonders.

culgirl1949
culgirl1949 wrote:
2013-06-16 05:40:44 -0700

I have a Professional camera. Because I love photography. Just tell your parents you want to have a job in it. I got mine by telling my parents that and they got me one I haven't stop taking pictures. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. GOOD LUCK!

Do You Have a Digital Camera?

• I don't - but my parents do.
  • No - I just have one of those old ones that uses film.

Micro_avengers-mico
Can't decide what to get for Christmas? Check out Kidzworld’s recommendations for the tech geek i...
Micro_how to take a photo-micro
Lots of people are camera shy, but are you shy of using a camera? Taking fantastic photos can be ...
There's more to taking a good photo than simply pointing and shooting. We've got the photography ...
Take your own pictures, then create your own stories, puzzles and games with the Kidz Cam Digital...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.