Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Professional Camera

Photographer asks: I love taking pictures. My parents bought me a small camera for Christmas, but I don’t think they understand my passion. I’m pretty good at it. I’m ready for a professional digital camera. How can I make them buy me one? Back to Article

cichlidman
cichlidman wrote:
2014-01-15 09:38:20 -0800

i take pics of animals i love Photography i also like to make vids on you tube my Chanel is asap pet in fo

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:58:57 -0800

I'm supposed to get a professional camera soon c:

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-11-13 00:31:22 -0800

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-10-20 18:50:31 -0700

this is very cool now i can make my mom and dad
can get me a new camera

DirtBiker Jamie
DirtBiker Jamie wrote:
2013-10-02 01:33:39 -0700

I have a Sony HXR-MC2000E, CMOS, 1/0.157 mm (1/4 "), 12 x, 160 x, 2.9 - 34.8 mm, 64 GB

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:07:55 -0700

Its my hobby to click photos on wildlife but i have not a camera .
Do you ?

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:05:45 -0700

Wildlife photography is a good opinion for you because everyone likes nature .
Here are some important tips for doing good photography and earn yourself :-
1. Always carry your camera with you and wherever you see a good thing just click it .
2. Upload photos on Internet sites so that you can get resuts of your photography . smile Hippie smile Hippie smile

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:21:27 -0700

Just use what you have

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 12:36:34 -0700

my dad has one

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-08-10 09:22:56 -0700

i had a secret camera ;s

AdviceGirl1
AdviceGirl1 wrote:
2013-07-15 18:35:41 -0700

its the same with me just i want an iPod. lolz. smile

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 10:11:00 -0700

:P

HeBrokeMyHeart0
HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 05:39:16 -0700

Me 2 lol

Live4Tonight
Live4Tonight wrote:
2013-07-04 18:53:31 -0700

I want to be a wildlife photographer (:

yamor
yamor wrote:
2013-06-26 03:11:51 -0700

im getting one soon lol right now i borrow from friends XD

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-21 09:05:16 -0700

well im a christan and i always pray and i have to work for it and i always go to one of my friends profile and thiers 25 ways to annoy ur parents they will be so annoyed they will get u any thing to stop

Aphos
Aphos wrote:
2013-06-19 19:50:08 -0700

You sound so spoiled. Whether or not you think you're professional, there's no point in fancy equipment at your age. When you're old enough to get a job, and you're serious about it being a profession, that would be the time to ask for an expensive camera. Even if it's just for a hobby, a simple point-and-shoot can do wonders.

culgirl1949
culgirl1949 wrote:
2013-06-16 05:40:44 -0700

I have a Professional camera. Because I love photography. Just tell your parents you want to have a job in it. I got mine by telling my parents that and they got me one I haven't stop taking pictures. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. GOOD LUCK!

Do You Have a Digital Camera?

• I don't - but my parents do.
  • No - I just have one of those old ones that uses film.

Micro_avengers-mico
Can't decide what to get for Christmas? Check out Kidzworld’s recommendations for the tech geek i...
Micro_how to take a photo-micro
Lots of people are camera shy, but are you shy of using a camera? Taking fantastic photos can be ...
There's more to taking a good photo than simply pointing and shooting. We've got the photography ...
Take your own pictures, then create your own stories, puzzles and games with the Kidz Cam Digital...

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.