Comments

Dear Dish-it: I Want A Professional Camera

Photographer asks: I love taking pictures. My parents bought me a small camera for Christmas, but I don’t think they understand my passion. I’m pretty good at it. I’m ready for a professional digital camera. How can I make them buy me one? Back to Article

cichlidman
cichlidman wrote:
2014-01-15 09:38:20 -0800

i take pics of animals i love Photography i also like to make vids on you tube my Chanel is asap pet in fo

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-28 13:04:58 -0800

i love making vids so i want to get on e too

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 12:58:57 -0800

I'm supposed to get a professional camera soon c:

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-11-13 00:31:22 -0800

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-10-20 18:50:31 -0700

this is very cool now i can make my mom and dad
can get me a new camera

DirtBiker Jamie
DirtBiker Jamie wrote:
2013-10-02 01:33:39 -0700

I have a Sony HXR-MC2000E, CMOS, 1/0.157 mm (1/4 "), 12 x, 160 x, 2.9 - 34.8 mm, 64 GB

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:07:55 -0700

Its my hobby to click photos on wildlife but i have not a camera .
Do you ?

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-10 03:05:45 -0700

Wildlife photography is a good opinion for you because everyone likes nature .
Here are some important tips for doing good photography and earn yourself :-
1. Always carry your camera with you and wherever you see a good thing just click it .
2. Upload photos on Internet sites so that you can get resuts of your photography . smile Hippie smile Hippie smile

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-09-07 19:21:27 -0700

Just use what you have

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 12:36:34 -0700

my dad has one

Baby260
Baby260 wrote:
2013-08-10 09:22:56 -0700

i had a secret camera ;s

AdviceGirl1
AdviceGirl1 wrote:
2013-07-15 18:35:41 -0700

its the same with me just i want an iPod. lolz. smile

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 10:11:00 -0700

:P

HeBrokeMyHeart0
HeBrokeMyHeart0 wrote:
2013-07-06 05:39:16 -0700

Me 2 lol

Live4Tonight
Live4Tonight wrote:
2013-07-04 18:53:31 -0700

I want to be a wildlife photographer (:

yamor
yamor wrote:
2013-06-26 03:11:51 -0700

im getting one soon lol right now i borrow from friends XD

preciousc10
preciousc10 wrote:
2013-06-21 09:05:16 -0700

well im a christan and i always pray and i have to work for it and i always go to one of my friends profile and thiers 25 ways to annoy ur parents they will be so annoyed they will get u any thing to stop

Aphos
Aphos wrote:
2013-06-19 19:50:08 -0700

You sound so spoiled. Whether or not you think you're professional, there's no point in fancy equipment at your age. When you're old enough to get a job, and you're serious about it being a profession, that would be the time to ask for an expensive camera. Even if it's just for a hobby, a simple point-and-shoot can do wonders.

culgirl1949
culgirl1949 wrote:
2013-06-16 05:40:44 -0700

I have a Professional camera. Because I love photography. Just tell your parents you want to have a job in it. I got mine by telling my parents that and they got me one I haven't stop taking pictures. I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY. GOOD LUCK!

Do You Have a Digital Camera?

• I don't - but my parents do.
  • No - I just have one of those old ones that uses film.