Comments

Jake T. Austin: Wizards to Fosters

Check out the interview on Kidzworld with Jake T. Austin from “Wizards of Waverly Place” is on new ABC Family TV series "The Fosters"! Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 12:00:47 -0700

Damn jake got hotter

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 12:00:12 -0700

Damn jake feet hotter

lover4fashion00
lover4fashion00 wrote:
2014-01-08 13:57:51 -0800

I love jake he is so cute

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-01 19:31:40 -0800

Never knew that, because i dont have a tv anymore.... -,-

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2014-01-01 19:31:11 -0800

love the fosters hes so fine and mine

AYOO STAR
AYOO STAR wrote:
2014-01-01 19:26:42 -0800

I luv them both I luv him soooo much I have met him before and it was awesome he is so nice and fun

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 19:20:28 -0800

This show is awesome c:

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 19:17:31 -0800

love the show ^.^

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-04 17:06:59 -0700

he looks so grown up now...O_o

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2013-09-04 16:50:24 -0700

This show is amazing a Jake is hot and awesome!!(:

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-30 16:08:19 -0700

I love him so much.

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 18:49:09 -0700

i luv the fosters jake t. austin is f-f-finnne

AlbanianGal523
AlbanianGal523 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:06:39 -0700

I love this show I watch it all the time! It's so good!!❤❤

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-10 09:25:37 -0700

#1purple
#1purple wrote:
2013-06-06 12:47:09 -0700

i have to see for myself but it sounds good

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-05-22 23:16:21 -0700

I will check the show out and see if I like it or not.

NiaLovesYou
NiaLovesYou wrote:
2013-05-22 10:41:14 -0700

Awhh yeah! He was great on Wizzards. Now I can't wait for Fosters! (:

Love ; Yew
Love ; Yew wrote:
2013-05-21 15:11:00 -0700

Cierra and Jake are my babies! I love them so much!

emerald123
emerald123 wrote:
2013-05-21 14:49:02 -0700

omg i love ittttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Wizpoll

Who is your favorite Wizard of all time?

• Harry Potter.
  • Gandalf.
  • Merlin.
  • Michael Jordan.

Micro_fosters micro
Jake T. Austin and David Lambert star in ABC Family’s newest drama, The Fosters, which premieres ...
Micro_sgmicro
You may know Selena Gomez from movies like The Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, and more rece...
Micro_jake_micro
Jake T. Austin is one busy dude! He's a voice actor and performer who's been on quite a few TV sh...
Great news for Wizards Of Waverly Place fans! If you loved Wizards Of Waverly Place: The Movie th...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778