Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Beautiful Creatures: Get The Look

Want to dress like the characters from Beautiful Creatures? Learn about all of your favorite character from the movie! Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-01 21:42:02 -0700

I want to see that me

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2014-04-24 14:28:50 -0700

this was a great movie

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 13:23:31 -0800

Ooooh, they look pretty and gorgeous c:

Kstar101
Kstar101 wrote:
2013-06-02 16:59:17 -0700

Lena's my favorite character!! By far!!

goodgirllover
goodgirllover wrote:
2013-05-26 11:30:07 -0700

best book besides percy jackson of course.! smile

_DarkAngel240_

ILUVKITTENS12 wrote:
2013-05-23 04:22:33 -0700

I love the book

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-05-22 22:56:36 -0700

I really enjoyed the movie.

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-05-22 14:29:39 -0700

Coool

Beautiful-poll

Who is your favorite character?

• Lena Duchannes
  • Ethan Wate
  • Ridley Duchannes
  • Amma

Micro_beautiful-creatures-micro
Check out Kidzworld’s take on the home entertainment release of “Beautiful Creatures”.
Micro_beautiful-micro
Kidzworld’s movie review of “Beautiful Creatures”, the new supernatural romance film based on the...
Micro_alice-micro
Kidzworld is under the “spell” of Alice Englert who plays lead character Lena in the new film Bea...
Micro_ethan-micro
Kidzworld’s fun, EXCLUSIVE interview with “Beautiful Creatures” lead lad in love Alden Ehrenreich
Micro_ridley-micro
Kidzworld gets Emmy to talk playing Ridley, the hot new “Caster” in town in the new movie “Beauti...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend