Comments

Beautiful Creatures: Get The Look

Want to dress like the characters from Beautiful Creatures? Learn about all of your favorite character from the movie! Back to Article

MysteriousRedBride
MysteriousRedBride wrote:
2013-11-28 13:23:31 -0800

Ooooh, they look pretty and gorgeous c:

Kstar101
Kstar101 wrote:
2013-06-02 16:59:17 -0700

Lena's my favorite character!! By far!!

goodgirllover
goodgirllover wrote:
2013-05-26 11:30:07 -0700

best book besides percy jackson of course.! smile

_DarkAngel240_

ILUVKITTENS12 wrote:
2013-05-23 04:22:33 -0700

I love the book

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2013-05-22 22:56:36 -0700

I really enjoyed the movie.

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-05-22 14:29:39 -0700

Coool

Beautiful-poll

Who is your favorite character?

• Lena Duchannes
  • Ethan Wate
  • Ridley Duchannes
  • Amma

Micro_beautiful-creatures-micro
Check out Kidzworld’s take on the home entertainment release of “Beautiful Creatures”.
Micro_beautiful-micro
Kidzworld’s movie review of “Beautiful Creatures”, the new supernatural romance film based on the...
Micro_alice-micro
Kidzworld is under the “spell” of Alice Englert who plays lead character Lena in the new film Bea...
Micro_ethan-micro
Kidzworld’s fun, EXCLUSIVE interview with “Beautiful Creatures” lead lad in love Alden Ehrenreich
Micro_ridley-micro
Kidzworld gets Emmy to talk playing Ridley, the hot new “Caster” in town in the new movie “Beauti...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!