Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

5 Ways to Wear Shorts

Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get really hot this summer. How to style this staple summer fashion essential and still stay comfortable and cool? Back to Article

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-24 16:16:29 -0700

omg! i luv overalls! i wear them like... everyday they are comfortable especially when im out with my friends!

Swagger_jagger21

cheesecakefactory wrote:
2013-05-24 15:05:59 -0700

I LOVE THEM ALLLL! THERE SO CREATIVE AND NICE AND STYLISH

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-24 15:05:31 -0700

Just saying our thoughts. That's what comments are for, chloe.

cheesecakefactory
cheesecakefactory wrote:
2013-05-24 15:05:08 -0700

thank

cheesecakefactory
cheesecakefactory wrote:
2013-05-24 15:04:36 -0700

I also agree with you.Like if you havr nothing nice to say don't say anything at all

cheesecakefactory
cheesecakefactory wrote:
2013-05-24 15:04:06 -0700

I totally agree with you

chloe020702
chloe020702 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:59:12 -0700

yall are just being mean they are cute but u can please keep ur commets to ur self if there harsh.

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-24 14:46:21 -0700

To HyperBlossomppgz: Ikr! The third is so cute! The rest isn't really my style but the thrid is awesome. (:

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-24 14:43:12 -0700

Sorry. All I'm saying is it's not my style.

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-05-24 14:42:52 -0700

I think the 3 is my favorite it seems cute to wear. The rest well just not me.

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-05-24 14:38:06 -0700

Well you don't have to critizize the looks.

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-24 14:35:39 -0700

Well we don't like em so stubborn means 'person who doesn't listen to other opinions.' So yeah uh... who's stubborn? :T

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:33:46 -0700

I like the 3rd

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-05-24 14:33:38 -0700

Im talking about KayKay, 21inkiepie, and RukiaKuchicki

Raawwrr
Raawwrr wrote:
2013-05-24 14:32:51 -0700

These are for more of the laid back chicks, not the stubborn ones like y'all.

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-24 14:29:22 -0700

the thrid one is cute but seriously? That is SO last year. Who tucks their shirt into shorts!? Annoyed

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-24 14:26:30 -0700

I.HATE.THE.SECOUND.PIC.

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_tshirts-micro
Say hello to your new season staple - the cool and trendy t-shirt! What's not to love about the s...
Micro_spring-looks-boys-micro
Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing,...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (