Comments

5 Ways to Wear Shorts

Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get really hot this summer. How to style this staple summer fashion essential and still stay comfortable and cool? Back to Article

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:24:10 -0700

FAIL. These are horrible! (Not meant to be rude)

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:24:10 -0700

Rule # 578: if you try you fail america and other countries of the world I'm talkin to you korea!

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:23:48 -0700

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:22:25 -0700

HA that's what they get for thinking they could pull it off I mean my god my eyes burn

evem01
evem01 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:14:28 -0700

yuck i agree with JuJuB when did people start losing their sence of fashion?! i hate them all

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2013-05-24 14:08:50 -0700

Ewww, no offence but they don't look good at all.

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-24 11:29:20 -0700

Soo gonna try it, like now

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-24 08:12:39 -0700

have them all, ha. jealous?

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_tshirts-micro
Say hello to your new season staple - the cool and trendy t-shirt! What's not to love about the s...
Micro_spring-looks-boys-micro
Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing,...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: