Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

5 Ways to Wear Shorts

Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get really hot this summer. How to style this staple summer fashion essential and still stay comfortable and cool? Back to Article

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:24:10 -0700

FAIL. These are horrible! (Not meant to be rude)

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:24:10 -0700

Rule # 578: if you try you fail america and other countries of the world I'm talkin to you korea!

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:23:48 -0700

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:22:25 -0700

HA that's what they get for thinking they could pull it off I mean my god my eyes burn

evem01
evem01 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:14:28 -0700

yuck i agree with JuJuB when did people start losing their sence of fashion?! i hate them all

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2013-05-24 14:08:50 -0700

Ewww, no offence but they don't look good at all.

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-24 11:29:20 -0700

Soo gonna try it, like now

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-24 08:12:39 -0700

have them all, ha. jealous?

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_tshirts-micro
Say hello to your new season staple - the cool and trendy t-shirt! What's not to love about the s...
Micro_spring-looks-boys-micro
Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing,...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)