Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

5 Ways to Wear Shorts

Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get really hot this summer. How to style this staple summer fashion essential and still stay comfortable and cool? Back to Article

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:24:10 -0700

FAIL. These are horrible! (Not meant to be rude)

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:24:10 -0700

Rule # 578: if you try you fail america and other countries of the world I'm talkin to you korea!

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:23:48 -0700

firedragonboy 1340_1361738
firedragonboy 1340_1361738 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:22:25 -0700

HA that's what they get for thinking they could pull it off I mean my god my eyes burn

evem01
evem01 wrote:
2013-05-24 14:14:28 -0700

yuck i agree with JuJuB when did people start losing their sence of fashion?! i hate them all

JuJuB
JuJuB wrote:
2013-05-24 14:08:50 -0700

Ewww, no offence but they don't look good at all.

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-05-24 11:29:20 -0700

Soo gonna try it, like now

holdontillmayy
holdontillmayy wrote:
2013-05-24 08:12:39 -0700

have them all, ha. jealous?

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_tshirts-micro
Say hello to your new season staple - the cool and trendy t-shirt! What's not to love about the s...
Micro_spring-looks-boys-micro
Believe it or not, spring is truly on the way! Warm weather and sunshine can only mean one thing,...
Micro_micro_highsnobiety
How to find the right style sunglasses for your face shape.
Micro_micro_shorts
Summer is nearly here and after your big Spring Clean you realized you were harboring a few extra...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day