Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

The Fast & the Furious 6 Movie Review

Fast & Furious stars Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson are back for the sixth installment of the non-stop car action franchise, find out more in the Kidzworld Movie Review of The Fast & the Furious 6! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-05-28 13:37:23 -0700

they're making a number 7! that im excited for

report
Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-05-28 13:36:08 -0700

idk,it was still cool

report
Singer01
Singer01 wrote:
2013-05-28 13:32:35 -0700

i loved to

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-05-28 13:31:09 -0700

yeah

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-05-28 13:26:25 -0700

but how can 1 car bring down like a thousand pound airplane? then i didn't like the part where the chinese guy's life got totally ruined!

report
Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-05-28 13:24:23 -0700

i disagree,every movie has an impossible moment or action...but i rarely saw too many...i loved it

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-05-28 13:21:53 -0700

except me, i noticed it quite alot but then again i am very observent

report
Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-05-28 13:17:54 -0700

yesss,but it was too awesome to really notice

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-05-28 13:14:44 -0700

i think i would have liked it more if it was more realistic

report
Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-05-28 13:10:20 -0700

yeah,but it was still freakin' amazing Big Grin

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-05-28 13:08:34 -0700

but didn't some of the stunts seem impossible?

report
vcdskipper
vcdskipper wrote:
2013-05-28 12:57:03 -0700

hey has any of u seen a monitor lizard

report
vcdskipper
vcdskipper wrote:
2013-05-28 12:51:47 -0700

hey what about guzzi

report
vcdskipper
vcdskipper wrote:
2013-05-28 12:48:45 -0700

i havn't seen it at all

report
Brenda13
Brenda13 wrote:
2013-05-28 12:10:50 -0700

i just saw tht movie this weekend...its soo intense...i was on the edge of my seat basically the whole movie...i loved it the best out of all...but i love all the movies in general

report
vampire slayer 500
vampire slayer 500 wrote:
2013-05-28 11:40:46 -0700

neither did i, and the stunts seemed even more impossible in this one than they did in 5

report
00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-05-28 11:03:40 -0700

i didn't like the end of this one

report
PrincessSab
PrincessSab wrote:
2013-05-28 09:12:16 -0700

ma uncle watvhed tht film in the cinemas

report
ajbudz98
ajbudz98 wrote:
2013-05-28 03:23:50 -0700

Awesome film with lots of action and brilliant locations. Some scenes were a bit too far fetched but overall a very good movie. 9/10

report
maxy222
maxy222 wrote:
2013-05-28 02:22:55 -0700

I love all those parts 1 to 6

report
back to story
Fast-and-furious-6-movie_poll

Which Fast & the Furious Movie is your fave?

  • The Fast & the Furious
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious
  • The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
  • The Fast and the Furious 4 or Fast Five

related stories

Micro_dwayne johnson-micro
Dwayne Johnson (otherwise known as “The Rock”) made the transition from being one of the biggest ...
Lucas Black and Bow Wow live in the world of fast cars and hot girls in the action flick, The Fas...
Micro_paul-walker-micro
Paul Walker starred in the undersea adventure movie, Into the Blue with Jessica Alba. Get the goo...
Micro_vin-dielsel-micro
Vin Diesel is usually front and center as an action hero - but he's also a softie with a talent f...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
reply about 4 hours
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay. 
reply about 4 hours
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
reply about 4 hours
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Movies:
"american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb. 
reply about 5 hours
SpaceKitty14
SpaceKitty14 posted in Movies:
both
reply about 6 hours