Comments

A Guide to Sweet Summer Sandals

Searching for the perfect summer sandals can be a hard task, you want them to be comfortable, stylish and to go with everything! Back to Article

InfinityAndBeyondxP

JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 14:59:17 -0700

still wear flip flops Big Grin

AngelBackk123
AngelBackk123 wrote:
2013-07-13 22:37:49 -0700

I Wear Sandalss Alot in The Summer, But I Lovee Matching it Withh My Clothess Thats Just Mehh smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-13 21:30:04 -0700

I wear flip flops

LilFlowerGirl04
LilFlowerGirl04 wrote:
2013-07-12 10:43:07 -0700

i wear sandals lots in the summer

ashley191

-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 09:57:08 -0700

Cute.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-07 05:38:16 -0700

love them. gonna buy one when i have the money.

KassyLove
KassyLove wrote:
2013-07-06 16:33:55 -0700

Ooooooooooooooo~So cute.I need to go shopping now.

JennyD

Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-09 15:15:01 -0700

Cute Big Grin

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-09 11:46:00 -0700

I seen taylor's lucky number on her hand! 13 smile I LOVE THEM ALL!

AliceStar123

daddysgirl2001 wrote:
2013-06-06 18:58:04 -0700

These are really cute!

Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay wrote:
2013-06-06 16:34:35 -0700

Actually, like 3 or 4 aren't too bad.

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_beach micro
Pack your bag and head to the beach with Kidzworld’s list of 10 must-have items to enjoy some fun...
Micro_spring-shoes-micro
Warm weather is finally looking like it's here to stay and that can only mean one thing - it's ti...
Micro_spring-shoes-mirco
Spring is just around the corner and it's time to shed our boots and get a new pair of new shoes!...
Micro_espadrilles_micro
Espadrilles are the hot style, but these men's and women's rope sandals have been around for abou...

jordand08