Comments

Top 10 Online Stores

The sun is shining and we have the whole summer ahead of us so why hang out in a stuffy mall when you can shop in the comfort of your own home? Back to Article

arthi

AyOoOoDe wrote:
2013-05-30 23:12:53 -0700

Yah i'm with u aneesha7

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-30 23:08:40 -0700

online shopping is not comfortable for me haha
Big Grin

Clara Meyz_2287948
Clara Meyz_2287948 wrote:
2013-05-28 23:24:09 -0700

too bad this online shop cannot reach my country Frown

shae508
shae508 wrote:
2013-05-28 19:58:08 -0700

all i heard of is forever 21.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-28 18:34:42 -0700

Never even heard of Modcloth til this article.

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-05-28 12:04:07 -0700

modcloth is so great! they have so much stuff besides clothing and i love the style of all the stuff!

Poll-ethicalshopper

What Do You Think About When You're Clothes Shopping?

• I'm thinking about whether the pearly top or the sheer button up will go better with my studded pumps.
  • I think about where the material is sourced and if it's been ethically farmed.
  • I think about color and shape and if the material is organic or if my purchase helps out a charity all the better!
  • I think about how much money I have in my wallet and if I can even afford it.

Micro_shopaholic_micro
Shopaholic asks: “I’m obsessed with shopping! I want to buy everything I see! But my parents won’...
Micro_v_micro
Vintage clothes are totally in vogue! Not only is it a great way to always look unique, vintage a...
Micro_fash_micro
There's nothing like a change of season to make us want to hit the shops! Luckily for all of us, ...
Micro_spring_micro
It's that time of year again when the sun is shining, the birds are chirping and it's time to upd...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)