Comments

June 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of June holds for you in Kidzworld’s June 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

ceecee78
ceecee78 wrote:
2014-04-14 21:20:57 -0700

Im a gemini

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:22:45 -0700

Scorpio

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2013-07-15 07:19:39 -0700

I am a virgo, everyone thinks I am a Libra but i am a Virgo!

simrocks92424
simrocks92424 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:42:18 -0700

I always get the bad ones. Mad

-Kat-

Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-02 12:28:37 -0700

cool

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:37:40 -0700

LIBRA!!!!!! it really did come true.

lolza888
lolza888 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:29:31 -0700

Aquarius is awesome! Love smile Hippie

justinplz
justinplz wrote:
2013-06-25 20:00:11 -0700

Wow I'm like the only picies on earth well not true

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2013-06-24 18:41:47 -0700

scorpio!!! going to make those goals into reality(:

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-06-20 21:06:12 -0700

Being a Aries is awesome! I can ram people! lolz

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-20 21:03:34 -0700

ahhh i love being a cancer. everything about a cancer is so right about me!!!!!

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-06-20 09:37:38 -0700

thay are jest stars that is jest the way God put them but the stars cant tell the fucher or antthing.

geniegurl
geniegurl wrote:
2013-06-19 15:52:47 -0700

I am a Capricorn which I am nothing like smile

craZiebabe
craZiebabe wrote:
2013-06-15 23:31:39 -0700

being aquarius is so cool

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 15:59:29 -0700

pisces is really match to me alot lol

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-15 13:02:41 -0700

aries: uh oh, should i or shouldn't i have said yes, oh well

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-15 09:18:39 -0700

Scorpio? That TOTALLY fits me. I usually start packing for a trip a month in advance or right when I find out about it. LOL. I usually start getting my school suplies in the start of summer too! LOL

Almost-Yours
Almost-Yours wrote:
2013-06-15 08:27:38 -0700

#Taurus OMG! What does that mean???
Confused

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.