Comments

June 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of June holds for you in Kidzworld’s June 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

ceecee78
ceecee78 wrote:
2014-04-14 21:20:57 -0700

Im a gemini

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:22:45 -0700

Scorpio

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2013-07-15 07:19:39 -0700

I am a virgo, everyone thinks I am a Libra but i am a Virgo!

simrocks92424
simrocks92424 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:42:18 -0700

I always get the bad ones. Mad

-Kat-

Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-02 12:28:37 -0700

cool

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:37:40 -0700

LIBRA!!!!!! it really did come true.

lolza888
lolza888 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:29:31 -0700

Aquarius is awesome! Love smile Hippie

justinplz
justinplz wrote:
2013-06-25 20:00:11 -0700

Wow I'm like the only picies on earth well not true

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2013-06-24 18:41:47 -0700

scorpio!!! going to make those goals into reality(:

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-06-20 21:06:12 -0700

Being a Aries is awesome! I can ram people! lolz

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-20 21:03:34 -0700

ahhh i love being a cancer. everything about a cancer is so right about me!!!!!

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-06-20 09:37:38 -0700

thay are jest stars that is jest the way God put them but the stars cant tell the fucher or antthing.

geniegurl
geniegurl wrote:
2013-06-19 15:52:47 -0700

I am a Capricorn which I am nothing like smile

craZiebabe
craZiebabe wrote:
2013-06-15 23:31:39 -0700

being aquarius is so cool

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 15:59:29 -0700

pisces is really match to me alot lol

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-15 13:02:41 -0700

aries: uh oh, should i or shouldn't i have said yes, oh well

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-15 09:18:39 -0700

Scorpio? That TOTALLY fits me. I usually start packing for a trip a month in advance or right when I find out about it. LOL. I usually start getting my school suplies in the start of summer too! LOL

Almost-Yours
Almost-Yours wrote:
2013-06-15 08:27:38 -0700

#Taurus OMG! What does that mean???
Confused

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.