Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

June 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of June holds for you in Kidzworld’s June 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

ceecee78
ceecee78 wrote:
2014-04-14 21:20:57 -0700

Im a gemini

report
jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:22:45 -0700

Scorpio

report
dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2013-07-15 07:19:39 -0700

I am a virgo, everyone thinks I am a Libra but i am a Virgo!

report
simrocks92424
simrocks92424 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:42:18 -0700

I always get the bad ones. Mad

report
-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-07-05 17:57:03 -0700

still virgo. ;3

report
ADI02
ADI02 wrote:
2013-07-04 04:16:41 -0700

excellent

report
Graciepeaceout
Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-02 12:28:37 -0700

cool

report
AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:37:40 -0700

LIBRA!!!!!! it really did come true.

report
lolza888
lolza888 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:29:31 -0700

Aquarius is awesome! Love smile Hippie

report
justinplz
justinplz wrote:
2013-06-25 20:00:11 -0700

Wow I'm like the only picies on earth well not true

report
luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2013-06-24 18:41:47 -0700

scorpio!!! going to make those goals into reality(:

report
servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-06-20 21:06:12 -0700

Being a Aries is awesome! I can ram people! lolz

report
HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-20 21:03:34 -0700

ahhh i love being a cancer. everything about a cancer is so right about me!!!!!

report
AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-06-20 09:37:38 -0700

thay are jest stars that is jest the way God put them but the stars cant tell the fucher or antthing.

report
geniegurl
geniegurl wrote:
2013-06-19 15:52:47 -0700

I am a Capricorn which I am nothing like smile

report
craZiebabe
craZiebabe wrote:
2013-06-15 23:31:39 -0700

being aquarius is so cool

report
caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 15:59:29 -0700

pisces is really match to me alot lol

report
chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-15 13:02:41 -0700

aries: uh oh, should i or shouldn't i have said yes, oh well

report
Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-15 09:18:39 -0700

Scorpio? That TOTALLY fits me. I usually start packing for a trip a month in advance or right when I find out about it. LOL. I usually start getting my school suplies in the start of summer too! LOL

report
Almost-Yours
Almost-Yours wrote:
2013-06-15 08:27:38 -0700

#Taurus OMG! What does that mean???
Confused

report
back to story
F1099333567437

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

  • Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

related stories

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes