Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

June 2013 Horoscopes

Find out what the month of June holds for you in Kidzworld’s June 2013 horoscopes. Back to Article

Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls wrote:
2014-09-15 17:50:46 -0700

I am a Gemini but I put the wrong birthday on
October

ceecee78
ceecee78 wrote:
2014-04-14 21:20:57 -0700

Im a gemini

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-30 06:22:45 -0700

Scorpio

dance-dance-dance
dance-dance-dance wrote:
2013-07-15 07:19:39 -0700

I am a virgo, everyone thinks I am a Libra but i am a Virgo!

simrocks92424
simrocks92424 wrote:
2013-07-09 08:42:18 -0700

I always get the bad ones. Mad

-Kat-

Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-02 12:28:37 -0700

cool

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-06-28 09:37:40 -0700

LIBRA!!!!!! it really did come true.

lolza888
lolza888 wrote:
2013-06-28 08:29:31 -0700

Aquarius is awesome! Love smile Hippie

justinplz
justinplz wrote:
2013-06-25 20:00:11 -0700

Wow I'm like the only picies on earth well not true

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2013-06-24 18:41:47 -0700

scorpio!!! going to make those goals into reality(:

servine226
servine226 wrote:
2013-06-20 21:06:12 -0700

Being a Aries is awesome! I can ram people! lolz

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-06-20 21:03:34 -0700

ahhh i love being a cancer. everything about a cancer is so right about me!!!!!

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-06-20 09:37:38 -0700

thay are jest stars that is jest the way God put them but the stars cant tell the fucher or antthing.

geniegurl
geniegurl wrote:
2013-06-19 15:52:47 -0700

I am a Capricorn which I am nothing like smile

craZiebabe
craZiebabe wrote:
2013-06-15 23:31:39 -0700

being aquarius is so cool

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-06-15 15:59:29 -0700

pisces is really match to me alot lol

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-15 13:02:41 -0700

aries: uh oh, should i or shouldn't i have said yes, oh well

Lenda7
Lenda7 wrote:
2013-06-15 09:18:39 -0700

Scorpio? That TOTALLY fits me. I usually start packing for a trip a month in advance or right when I find out about it. LOL. I usually start getting my school suplies in the start of summer too! LOL

Do You Believe In Horoscopes?

• Yes - the stars know everything. I check them everyday.
  • I believe some of the things they have to say, but I don't base my life around them.
  • No way. The stars don't know anything - they're a scam.

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...
Micro_june-holidays-micro
June is the start of the summer, so get ready to celebrate holidays like Father's Day, the Summer...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.