Comments

Top 10 Best Cats on the Internet

If there's one thing there's no shortage of online, it's funny felines - whether they're photo bombing your best self pic or have a meow that wows, they're always hilarious! Check out the Top 10 Best Cats on the Internet. Back to Article

Leighann121
Leighann121 wrote:
2014-03-14 08:01:45 -0700

There sooo cute XD

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-14 07:38:43 -0700

lol

harrypotternarnia
harrypotternarnia wrote:
2014-03-14 07:35:46 -0700

dont like cats any more i have one and she is evil

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-14 07:18:40 -0700

i love the no no no cat

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-14 07:16:13 -0700

hehe i love fluffy cats ^-^

josepte
josepte wrote:
2014-02-25 11:08:19 -0800

EPIc catting

pinkpie43
pinkpie43 wrote:
2014-02-25 10:35:05 -0800

i love grumpy cat but keyboarding cat ? serouisly

PinkPear45
PinkPear45 wrote:
2014-02-24 14:28:17 -0800

What about Jupiter?

Squidthe1andonly
Squidthe1andonly wrote:
2014-02-20 18:25:31 -0800

Only thing I can say is- AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!;O; E:

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-02-16 18:49:57 -0800

GO GRUMPY CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-02-16 17:56:29 -0800

ugly lol im jk thir cute

kidsworldforever305
kidsworldforever305 wrote:
2014-02-16 17:49:38 -0800

They. r all cute lol

DarkDead
DarkDead wrote:
2014-02-16 17:47:14 -0800

I like keyboard cat who will dis like this jerks

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-02-16 17:45:23 -0800

My favorite "Forget to be angrey" artcle
:P

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-02-16 17:42:32 -0800

When im in a bad mood, i come to this article.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-02-09 15:29:33 -0800

My favourite famous cats are Grumpy Cat, Li'l Bub and Street cat Bob! C:

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2014-02-06 18:08:48 -0800

Doesn't surprise me that Grumpy Cat is Number 1

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-02-03 15:23:32 -0800

how nice. i like the keyboard cat better. so funny and cute Big Grin

Anazram
Anazram wrote:
2014-02-02 01:13:24 -0800

You are so cute Spangles !!

milan772
milan772 wrote:
2014-02-01 22:15:51 -0800

My favourite ones are Lil Bub,Spangles and
Maru!

Cat%20and%20dog-poll

Do you like cats or dogs?

• Dogs
  • Cats
  • I like both
  • Neither

Micro_amanda-bynes-micro
There was no shortage of shocking, exciting, heartwarming and tragic celebrity news in 2013 - let...
Micro_best-songs-2013-micro
2013 was the year that Miley dominated the charts like a "Wrecking Ball," and Selena Gomez made u...
Micro_pet memorial day-micro
Many people consider their pets to be their best friends and members of their family, and losing ...
Micro_african cats_micro
African Cats is a documentary by Disneynature that takes place on an animal reserve in Kenya, on ...
Micro_africancats-micro
Disneynature presents African Cats, a nature documentary set in the Maasai Mara National Reserve ...
Micro_kitten_micro
she151 asks: "I just got a kitten and I have no idea how to train it!"

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11