Comments

Top 10 Best Cats on the Internet

If there's one thing there's no shortage of online, it's funny felines - whether they're photo bombing your best self pic or have a meow that wows, they're always hilarious! Check out the Top 10 Best Cats on the Internet. Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-29 15:27:15 -0800

in the summer we randomly heard "doh doh doh doh doh" and it was my cat and then she puked Indifferent

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-29 15:26:33 -0800

maru was cute xD cats are so weird 0_0

maybe they didn't give him his treats 0_0?

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-29 15:24:40 -0800

Agreed Alicia!
But why is he so grumpy? Wink Grin

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-29 15:22:53 -0800

OMG "No No No Cat" cat!!!

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-01-29 15:21:35 -0800

LOL at Maru in the bag!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-01-29 15:17:32 -0800

no no no cat and grumpy cat :3

IlluminateItEllieex
IlluminateItEllieex wrote:
2014-01-29 15:05:58 -0800

Completely agree with James!

James

2014-01-29 14:39:53 -0800

So funny!
Big Grin

voldemortsunicorn
voldemortsunicorn wrote:
2014-01-24 10:31:23 -0800

LOL maru id definitely my favorite XD

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-24 10:22:12 -0800

awww i love cats makes me wanna give them a hug smile

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-10 21:00:13 -0800

AWW Kittys.... ~smiles~

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-10-18 13:52:31 -0700

Grumpy cat is a girl. Sorry but the fact it said 'he' bugged me.

InternetOwl

So adorable

-cutiepatootie-
-cutiepatootie- wrote:
2013-08-18 04:53:37 -0700

SOOOOOO CUUUUUTTTEEEEE

Cat%20and%20dog-poll

Do you like cats or dogs?

• Dogs
  • Cats
  • I like both
  • Neither

Micro_amanda-bynes-micro
There was no shortage of shocking, exciting, heartwarming and tragic celebrity news in 2013 - let...
Micro_best-songs-2013-micro
2013 was the year that Miley dominated the charts like a "Wrecking Ball," and Selena Gomez made u...
Micro_pet memorial day-micro
Many people consider their pets to be their best friends and members of their family, and losing ...
Micro_african cats_micro
African Cats is a documentary by Disneynature that takes place on an animal reserve in Kenya, on ...
Micro_africancats-micro
Disneynature presents African Cats, a nature documentary set in the Maasai Mara National Reserve ...
Micro_kitten_micro
she151 asks: "I just got a kitten and I have no idea how to train it!"

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778