Comments

Must-Have Sun Accessories

Add some chic finishing touches to your summer wardrobe with our pick of the best must-have sun accessories! Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl

Surfergirlz wrote:
2013-07-13 23:38:59 -0700

i like the sunglasses!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-09 10:00:27 -0700

These are definitely must haves. (:

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 09:56:20 -0700

These are necessarily must haves.

KassyLove

Eminosh wrote:
2013-06-20 05:37:59 -0700

forever21 rocks

taylor_the_artist01
taylor_the_artist01 wrote:
2013-06-19 19:00:07 -0700

all so cute!!! i now wanna go shopping now. smile

princess446688
princess446688 wrote:
2013-06-14 17:43:13 -0700

I love them wish i could hav some

PurpleLlama
PurpleLlama wrote:
2013-06-11 11:46:40 -0700

All these accessories are so bright, fun, and fresh! Love them all!

honesty0126
honesty0126 wrote:
2013-06-10 18:26:27 -0700

yeah totes

mrsnike
mrsnike wrote:
2013-06-10 14:35:34 -0700

in wear sandals to

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-06-10 14:02:01 -0700

I love summer because you can wear bright fun colors!

candy275
candy275 wrote:
2013-06-10 10:45:09 -0700

i love to wear sandals 4 summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses
  • Shorts
  • Bikinis
  • Jeans

Micro_party-micro
Summer parties are joyous opportunities to have fun, eat potato salad, hot dogs and ice cream and...
Micro_prints-micro
If you take one trend from the catwalk this year, make it a pair of printed pants! Spotted on our...
Micro_playsuits-micro
A cute playsuit is the perfect way to show off your summer style! The sun is out and if you're li...
Micro_shorts-micro
Even die-hard denim fans will want to swap their skinny jeans for shorts when it starts to get re...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: