Comments

Cute Summer Bags

No summer wardrobe is complete without a statement bag so that's why Kidzworld has rounded up our top guide to cute summer bags! Back to Article

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-21 10:09:44 -0700

these bags rock!

aleciarose
aleciarose wrote:
2014-02-19 03:08:40 -0800

Visit Camilla bags & clutches for our latest beach bags collection. You can also like it.

cat_maniac

TaySwift4life wrote:
2013-07-27 12:48:56 -0700

i like the first one

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 01:36:35 -0700

i like the lst one it was the best out of all of them

LittleMissChatterbox
LittleMissChatterbox wrote:
2013-07-19 01:34:21 -0700

i cant flick the pictures

Evea
Evea wrote:
2013-07-07 11:18:44 -0700

I like the denim backpack. Not a fan of the rest.

swaggerlove246
swaggerlove246 wrote:
2013-07-05 17:24:33 -0700

The 7th One Is Too Cute.. The Lips One .. Not Much Of A Fan c:

Love_Setahnie_2495945
Love_Setahnie_2495945 wrote:
2013-07-05 14:28:17 -0700

I need that denim backpack thou

thecaringlion
moderator
thecaringlion wrote:
2013-07-05 14:14:43 -0700

I WANT THEM ALLLLLL.

RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1 wrote:
2013-07-01 21:40:24 -0700

The blue camera bag is FABULOUS~!

HyperBlossomppgz
HyperBlossomppgz wrote:
2013-07-01 21:33:32 -0700

the yellow one is my favorite! but I think it would look better in red Wink Tongue

Style

What's Your Summer Style?

• Dresses