Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Beyoncé Fun Facts!

R&B super star Beyoncé Knowles-Carter has been topping the charts for over a decade, and is considered one of the most beautiful women in music, check out these Beyonce Fun Facts! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

selena207
selena207 wrote:
2014-01-31 18:24:40 -0800

I just like her songs

report
papa3232
papa3232 wrote:
2014-01-31 18:05:55 -0800

She's hot

report
babygirlone
babygirlone wrote:
2014-01-31 17:42:18 -0800

Her hair is very cute

report
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100 wrote:
2014-01-31 17:37:55 -0800

She's cute smile

report
princessshantelle
princessshantelle wrote:
2014-01-31 14:06:29 -0800

I LOVE her hair it's like a nice brownish blonde Wink

report
Emily_12
Emily_12 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:30:09 -0800

Yes it is cute

report
babyboss101
babyboss101 wrote:
2014-01-31 12:25:35 -0800

i think her hair is so cute

report
EmilyyLuvsU
EmilyyLuvsU wrote:
2014-01-27 11:42:48 -0800

I agree with u girl!!

report
pinkrainbow12star
pinkrainbow12star wrote:
2014-01-24 18:45:08 -0800

I luv her

report
Lilkhi
Lilkhi wrote:
2014-01-24 12:06:35 -0800

yo that boy Jay-z is ugly as ever though Big Grin

report
CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-01-24 10:43:48 -0800

Her babys sooo cute smile

report
diyarocks
diyarocks wrote:
2014-01-20 08:53:25 -0800

she is okay...

report
Laelae247
Laelae247 wrote:
2014-01-06 17:22:18 -0800

beyonce is awesome

report
Niiaa_Mobb
Niiaa_Mobb wrote:
2014-01-04 11:47:01 -0800

##### IN Love smile

report
Ms.Cuttie105
Ms.Cuttie105 wrote:
2013-12-28 13:21:18 -0800

I know right she is ju8st so adorable

report
-orion-
-orion- wrote:
2013-12-28 13:15:25 -0800

i'm the next beyonce .__. wut

report
Khyla_Rox_2593269
Khyla_Rox_2593269 wrote:
2013-12-12 14:55:15 -0800

Look at blue ivy so cute she looks like jay-z

report
tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-12-12 00:36:32 -0800

I LOVE her perfume 'Heat Rush'

report
originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2013-12-11 20:18:44 -0800

I think Blue Ivy sounds pretty but it's a weird name for a person. at least it is original though

report
originalusername668
originalusername668 wrote:
2013-12-11 20:16:09 -0800

She is.

report
back to story
Rihanna_poll

Who do you think is the best female R&B singer?

  • Rihanna
  • Beyonce
  • Mariah Carey
  • Ciara

related stories

Micro_beyonce-cd-micro
Queen Bey (Beyoncé) managed to stun fans by pulling off one of the most impressive media stunts o...
Micro_epic-micro
Kidzworld gathers quotes from the voice actors in the fun new animated adventure Epic.
Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_beyonce-micro
It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, ...
Micro_solmic
With the release of her album Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dream Deluxe, Solange Knowles is showi...
Micro_beyonce_knowles-micro
She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got t...

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
reply about 2 hours
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 5 hours
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 5 hours
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 5 hours
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 6 hours