Comments

Grown Ups 2 Exclusive Interview: Halston Sage

Kidzworld is asking the teens from Grown Ups 2 about their summer fun! Read all about Halston Sage in our EXCLUSIVE Interview with the young star! Back to Article

Sheakeypoo72
Sheakeypoo72 wrote:
2013-07-09 06:55:39 -0700

I hang wait to see it it sounds hilarious so is the first one

jamiye
jamiye wrote:
2013-07-09 05:24:59 -0700

I love grown ups 1 cant wait to see 2 but mostly I love Cameron boyce smile

disney11
disney11 wrote:
2013-07-09 02:25:33 -0700

i thing is is a bad movie beacause does this movie have guns in it if it donnt have any gun in it I wuld love to see it

Mizz_Arianna
Mizz_Arianna wrote:
2013-07-08 22:55:48 -0700

I really wanna see this movie soo bad >.

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-08 22:54:11 -0700

I saw the 1st one im so going to see the 2nd

jordzapps
jordzapps wrote:
2013-07-08 14:50:02 -0700

Paul Blart!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-08 12:29:08 -0700

I love Paul Blart!! He's sooo funny!!

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-07-08 12:28:01 -0700

I've seen the first one, and I can't wait to see the 2nd one!!!! Big Grin

liam130
liam130 wrote:
2013-07-08 12:21:15 -0700

this is so funny i cant wait 2 see it

ReeceBby_15
ReeceBby_15 wrote:
2013-07-08 12:08:52 -0700

I can't wait to see this movie

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-07-08 12:03:19 -0700

I want to see this so bad!!!

lilshianti
lilshianti wrote:
2013-07-08 12:02:13 -0700

cant wait to see it

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-08 12:01:55 -0700

She's on team Edward??
I'm on team Jacob and I will always be!

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-08 09:40:24 -0700

I can't wait to see this! c:

Are You Going To Camp This Summer?

• Yes - I can't wait to go.
  • Yes - I'm totally dreading it.
  • No, but I wish I was going.
  • No, I hate summer camps.

Micro_grown-ups-micro
Kidzworld reviews the Adam Sandler sequel film Grown Ups 2!
Micro_cameron-micro
Kidzworld’s Grown Ups 2 coverage continues with “Jessie’s” Cameron Boyce. Check out our exclusive...
Micro_china-micro
Kidzworld got film facts from “A.N.T. Farm” star China McClain on her new comedy Grown Ups 2. Che...
Meet Cymphonique Miller and Max Schneider who talk backgrounds, braces and rockin’ out!
Funny guy Adam Sandler has been making us laugh for years. Check out Kidzworld's bio on the talen...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11